Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

A lot of it sounds fanfic but if they are true i hope things are kept on the edit, the season sounds like it's got potential for good drama and messiness :jonny:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

Whatever happens in the season is gonna be a mess

I still can't believe this is Canada vs TW and the first 2 eliminated queens are canadians 

:bibliahh:

and the fact that a US queen is gonna get the crown no matter what given the final 2

even tho Ra'jah is finally getting what she deserved in AS6 

:fan:

Ra'jah getting a crown is very pleasing to me, especially after WOW tried to gaslight us into believing her lip sync vs Brooke was a tie and that Ra'jah didn't full smoke the "queen of the north". 

I believe the Stephanie insulting weight tea, she said something to latrice regarding her size when she guested on The Chop and Latrice was NOT thrilled :rip: it was awkward 

PLEASE give us the mess and drama :jonnycat: we need some entertaining reality tv

On 6/10/2022 at 12:15 PM, justlore said:

rightfully imo

Raja being robbed queen of the season is still unbelievable

raja is not robbed. LMAO this narrative is embarrassing. She's been relying on seniority and has not shown anything worthy of top 2 placement..  this week lip sync shows how boring on stage she is.  YIKES. Dont even get me started on the entitlement.  her sassy attitude bc she hadnt won yet was pathetic. "i was gonna just stand here" and "Give me points for that - French for "viel."  insufferable attitude. 

On 5/29/2022 at 4:59 AM, aayAlex said:

A MESS. She really came there to embarrass herself. :bibliahh:

not if she ever lip syncs? does she ever?   Only one embarrassing herself this season is RAJA with her bratty entitlement and mediocrity and boring lip sync. 

Not Vogue using Monet to promote the spread on instagram

9 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Not Vogue using Monet to promote the spread on instagram

It is honestly so sad the show keeps rewarding mediocrity in the last few years :weeps:

17 minutes ago, Afferty said:

It is honestly so sad the show keeps rewarding mediocrity in the last few years :weeps:

I agree! The Jinkx payola needs to stop!

On 6/13/2022 at 11:16 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

New Can vs TW tea, sounds messy and a bit iconic

The queens were told to avoid references to Icesis reigning during filming

Stephanie and Kendall got upset about Icesis returning

Stephanie told Icesis that she would eliminate her and that she took a spot from someone who deserved it more

Kendall insults Vanity as a performer Vanity eliminates Kendall :clap3:

Stephanie fights with Vanity about eliminating Kendall and then fights with Silky after insulting her weight

Vanity brought Azealia Banks got Snatch Game with a voodoo doll of Grimes :rip: She is then told that she can’t do it and gets upset, affecting her performance

Anita’s macabre sense of humor does not land in Snatch Game

Anita has a breakdown after knowing she lost Snatch Game and after her elimination, Anita accused Brooke of unfairly judging Ra’jah, Silky, Rita, and Icesis

Icesis quits for her mental health after being told she’s in the bottom. Her Lipstick was picked By Rita before she left anyways.

By the time she’s finally eliminated, Vanity is relieved to go home

By the finale, Ra’jah and Victoria do not ever get anything other than positive critiques

Rita has a breakdown after losing the final Lip-Sync The final two are Ra’jah and Silky

I have so many seasons to watch cause who ate these people 

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

I agree! The Jinkx payola needs to stop!

What Payola? Atrl and the GP agrees that she is the best performing queen this season. You can check out TheOnlyOne's poll and every social media platform is full of The Jinxx's oerformances each week.

12 hours ago, manwhore said:

raja is not robbed. LMAO this narrative is embarrassing. She's been relying on seniority and has not shown anything worthy of top 2 placement..  this week lip sync shows how boring on stage she is.  YIKES. Dont even get me started on the entitlement.  her sassy attitude bc she hadnt won yet was pathetic. "i was gonna just stand here" and "Give me points for that - French for "viel."  insufferable attitude. 

relax

15 hours ago, manwhore said:

15 hours ago, manwhore said:

not if she ever lip syncs? does she ever?   Only one embarrassing herself this season is RAJA with her bratty entitlement and mediocrity and boring lip sync. 

You need to go outside and get some air, truly. 

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

You need to go outside and get some air, truly. 

raja still a brat and entitled confirmed.. yup nothing changed after the air. 

12 minutes ago, manwhore said:

raja still a brat and entitled confirmed.. yup nothing changed after the air. 

Raja isn't being entitled, she has done extremely well and it did merit a star by now. If you think she's being a brat you're taking her too seriously. Raja isn't known for being a great lip syncer and it definitely wasn't a song she'd normally perform anyway but I still think she did alright given the circumstances. It could've been worse. You're taking the show too seriously just enjoy it for what it is. 

Just now, Jaye said:

Raja isn't being entitled, she has done extremely well and it did merit a star by now. If you think she's being a brat you're taking her too seriously. Raja isn't known for being a great lip syncer and it definitely wasn't a song she'd normally perform anyway but I still think she did alright given the circumstances. It could've been worse. You're taking the show too seriously just enjoy it for what it is. 

i respect your opinion. :)

16 minutes ago, manwhore said:

i respect your opinion. :)

still love you boo.

Your daily reminder JINKX MONSOON season

:irate:

On 6/13/2022 at 9:35 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Well this coming episode is allegedly THE episode that spillers were talking about with the most riggory and possibly the one where Shea threatens to quit/walks off set. Apparently Shea & Monet are the standouts but Yvie and Viv get the win even though they're "off theme."

We'll have to see how it plays out but I will say that Yvie and Viv winning this week is suspiciously perfect tv. The last queen to not win a challenge finally does and after setting up a mini Jinkx/Viv rivalry, Viv wins but is blocked from getting her 2nd star. If you were scripting the wins, that's the exact 2 you would give it to. 

more evidence that the tea really is coming from Monet/her friends? :ahh: they had a scene this episode with team one discussing how they were doing what the challenge was asking for, I can so see Monet telling ppl she should have won this week and Viv and Yvie didn’t properly do the challenge or something :lmao: I love her 

4 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

more evidence that the tea really is coming from Monet/her friends? :ahh: they had a scene this episode with team one discussing how they were doing what the challenge was asking for, I can so see Monet telling ppl she should have won this week and Viv and Yvie didn’t properly do the challenge or something :lmao: I love her 

I mean anyone can watch the episode as see with their own eyes Monet and Shea won that.

Yvie got her (second) pity star and Viv got her tv storyline star, neither based on merit.

Good thing it all works out in the end though

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a45b908a8a17e04d44

Crowning Monét for a first All Winners season is just plain wrong. Bob, Bianca, Jinkx and Alaska have always been seen as frontrunners for a winners season by the fans and they need to make that become a reality. Jinkx is arguably the most talented queen the show has ever seen along with DeLa and Bob. She deserves this more than anyone, I don’t care how boring she is in the final lipsync

Edited by Love Again

37 minutes ago, Love Again said:

. Jinkx is arguably the most talented queen the show has ever seen

Can’t dance, can’t sew, and isn’t a great lip syncer or make up artist.

Hm I don’t think.

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

Can’t dance, can’t sew, and isn’t a great lip syncer or make up artist.

Hm I don’t think.

Jinkx stans always do the MOST, it’s so wild :ahh: 

Bob is just as funny, if not more, and can do all of those things decently well except maybe make up (which isn’t bad). So that alone excludes Jinkx from being the most talented drag race girl alone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.