Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This. And it’s not like Shea is really taking Jaida’s spot considering Jaida only qualifies for top 4 because of her gofundme star anyway. Without it, she’d only have 2 stars like the other bottom 4 queens 

You can’t drag Shea and Monet’s 3 stars that they actually earned if you’re not dragging Jaida’s gifted star that she got for not being a threat.

The top 4 is correct. Even though I like Jaida way more than Trinity, Trinity’s performed better overall. She won both the challenges Jaida did + the snatch game and the upcoming roast. The Jaida stans are gonna turn on Monet for picking Trinity over her but it’s not only the fair decision but the more strategic one too since Trinity is way easier to beat in a lipsync. 

Yup, I love Jaida so I'd have preferred her over Shea or Trinity, but it is fine.

If you were arguing for it purely on a performance value Jinkx, Trinity, Monet, and Viv should have been the top 4, but Viv played by far the worst social game so she sealed her own fate.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• publikcitizen

• Unoriginal

• aayAlex

20 hours ago, Melquiades said:

You live in Delulu Island. Monet isn't even top 5 in popularity. WOW is NOT crowing a queen that isn't even registering popularity wise. Specially not with her being basically put into the Top 4 due to an alliance. 

They have been choosing Monet as representetive for every event this couple of months so you live in Delulu if you dont think that it is obvious they are crowning Monet

21 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The gurls wanna act like Jinkx has been stomping but 7 challenges in

Legends: Monet > Jinkx

Snatch: Jinkx > Monet

Ball: Monet > Jinkx

Fairytale: Jinkx > Monet

Dragulation: Jinkx > Monet

Ru-TRL: Monet > Jinkx

Design: Monet > Jinkx

Her edit this week was glowing for not even winning the challenge. Jinkx is gonna take the popular vote but here's hoping for a Swish Swish massacre

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952eb8d383c96ae872965

This list is correct but the challenges where they dont win does not mean that much imo. Jinkx has won 3 challenges and Monet won 1 (could've been 2) and no other win than the Snatch Game win had the same impact on the season so far. So performance wise, Jinkx is still leading imo.

Shea and monet should have won this 

The judges overpraising Shea every step of the way, no wonder they had to rig it for her in the last challenge.

On 6/25/2022 at 5:51 AM, Afferty said:

They have been choosing Monet as representetive for every event this couple of months so you live in Delulu if you dont think that it is obvious they are crowning Monet

wait which WoW/viacom related opportunities has monet gotten that jinkx hasnt, aside from her guest judging on CanVTW which was bc brooke promised her and bob she'd try to get them on as judges? bc otherwise i think the opportunities have been mostly the same (and shared with the whole aws cast) :huh:

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

wait which WoW/viacom related opportunities has monet gotten that jinkx hasnt, aside from her guest judging on CanVTW which was bc brooke promised her and bob she'd try to get them on as judges? bc otherwise i think the opportunities have been mostly the same (and shared with the whole aws cast) :huh:

She was the front face on The Vogue shot and she has been on several Pride events in which noone but her from AS7 was present.  Also she was the only queen from AS7 to attend MTV Awards if i'm not wrong.

1 minute ago, Afferty said:

She was the front face on The Vogue shot and she has been on several Pride events in which noone but her from AS7 was present.  Also she was the only queen from AS7 to attend MTV Awards if i'm not wrong.

Pride event are individual bookings, those have nothing to do with WOW. 

And the MTV awards it was probably just whoever was free in LA.

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Pride event are individual bookings, those have nothing to do with WOW. 

Nope it was something arranged by WOW imo, they have been promoting it on their instagram pages, several queens were present but noone but Monet from AS7 was there. 

4 hours ago, Braz said:

The judges overpraising Shea every step of the way, no wonder they had to rig it for her in the last challenge.

Yeah, I would say that it's her weakest season out of the three she's competed in.

2 hours ago, Afferty said:

Nope it was something arranged by WOW imo, they have been promoting it on their instagram pages, several queens were present but noone but Monet from AS7 was there. 

I guess because our fellow real winners have better things to do with their bookings and since monet had a free time as usual, went there 

I believe S15 might be done filming. If not, then it should be done by Tuesday at the latest. Then AS8 will start filming soon after. 

There was a top 6 for S15 but it seems the post got deleted. It seems like atm the rough top 6 is something like Spice, Sasha, Loosey, Mistress, Lux and Anetra.

If so, rooting for Lux, Sasha and Mistress. 

59 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

There was a top 6 for S15 but it seems the post got deleted. It seems like atm the rough top 6 is something like Spice, Sasha, Loosey, Mistress, Lux and Anetra.

If so, rooting for Lux, Sasha and Mistress. 

It's confirmed filming is over. Top 4 is supposedly Sasha, Luxx, Mistress, and either Anetra/Spice. 

AS8 will likely start filming next Monday. 

Not Sasha making top 4 the year after they stop the lipsync for the crown :rip:

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

It's confirmed filming is over. Top 4 is supposedly Sasha, Luxx, Mistress, and either Anetra/Spice. 

AS8 will likely start filming next Monday. 

I imagine Spice is top 4? Or was that spill about her having 4 wins fake? 

When she does have 4 wins but is cut at top 5 anyways :ahh: 

On 6/23/2022 at 4:27 PM, Bindi said:

Y’all the only semi-confirmed queens for AS8 are Jimbo and Heidi because they canceled their War on the Catwalk dates 

+ there’s another fake list on Reddit, one user saying that only 3 of the mentioned queens are actually on

Hide contents

AS8 cast

Denali Gottmik Widow von du Bosco Dida ritz Joslyn foxx Jessica wild Nicole Paige brooks Adore Delano Coco Bimini Frisbee aka Sasha belle

This cast high-key looks boring and very fake. Half of these girls are touring (so we'll get our confirmation soon if they are on) -- and Joslyn is very inactive as a drag queen. 

Sasha showing ha daughter that mama indeed knows best

:gaynetcat4:

THEEE Legend Sasha Colby needs to win. We need a Former Miss Continental to also be a RPDR Winner (Ms. Van Cartier won DRH not RPDR :eli:

So when is Monét's rightful coronation getting leaked? I want to see the meltdowns :grill:

• ATRL Moderator

jinkx bitter edit feels strong in this week's preview and monet is giving main character energy even tho she doesn't win... the beginning of her winner of winners edit?

AS8 list seems to be:

Rumored & Inactive

Alexis Michelle
Heidi N Closet
Jaidynn Dior Fierce
Jaymes Mansfield
Jessica Wild
Jimbo
Kahanna Montrese
Kandy Muse
LaLa Ri
Monica Beverly Hillz

Rumored & Active

Adore Delano
Coco Montrese
Kameron Michaels
Morgan McMichaels
Tatianna

that suck and shart $h!t needs to keep off drag race. WOW could not be more transparent for casting them.

Edited by qurl

14 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

AS8 list seems to be:

Rumored & Inactive

Alexis Michelle
Heidi N Closet
Jaidynn Dior Fierce
Jaymes Mansfield
Jessica Wild
Jimbo
Kahanna Montrese
Kandy Muse
LaLa Ri
Monica Beverly Hillz

Rumored & Active

Adore Delano
Coco Montrese
Kameron Michaels
Morgan McMichaels
Tatianna

So... they said we need a Jimbo & Kandy top 2 call all the early out queens we know to throw them under the bus again?

:biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.