The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

8 hours ago, SRIRACHA said:

If we survived RHOBH season 8, we can survive anything (well, we did have RHONY s13, which is maybe the worst season of any franchise).

This season is good so far, I'm entertained...like I said, we could still be enduring the peak of the FF5's reign of terror during seasons 8-9, with HORRID Teddi (arguably THE worst hw EVER). The day she was fired an angel got its wings :).

Wasn't that RHONJ season with the two twins for no damn reason the worst season? I can't recall anything about it other than the last few minutes of the reunion when Andy got emotional thinking his cash cow friend wasn't going to return back after prison.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Wasn't that RHONJ season with the two twins for no damn reason the worst season? I can't recall anything about it other than the last few minutes of the reunion when Andy got emotional thinking his cash cow friend wasn't going to return back after prison.

For me, s6 wasn't thaaaaat bad cause it had Dina, who I love...but yeah, it wasn't good. Especially cause the Marchese's are probably the worst ppl on earth too. Yuck. But at least they lasted one season, unlike John Mellencamp's daughter who tortured us FOR YEARS.

Am I psycho for actually missing Kristen Elvis Loving “Ashley Madison” Taekman :toofunny3: and I would actually want to see Jules back in some capacity, either on UGT or the Legacy show. I found her the same vein of endearing as Katie Rost at times, and I don’t think she ever got a fair shot

I never watched OC but god that Vicky is insufferable, she's like a less fun Ramona (yes, she's problematic, but in a fun this-*****-can't-be-serious way). 

Brandi is still the same ***** from her time on the show, gets drunks and says the worst things...bring her back!! haha

I hate the fact that they hosted it at Dorinda's house, she's too in control of the other girls are scared of going against her cause it's her house, but she definitely needs a humbling, if that girl is sick and doesn't wanna play, mind your business. ugh, she annoys me lol

13 hours ago, Chemist said:

welp, someone should bring this up at the reunion

Diana founded thee Neuro?! :deadbanana4:

5788254172d9a29e46b38a54c4dc7db1.jpg

4 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

I never watched OC but god that Vicky is insufferable, she's like a less fun Ramona (yes, she's problematic, but in a fun this-*****-can't-be-serious way). 

Brandi is still the same ***** from her time on the show, gets drunks and says the worst things...bring her back!! haha

I hate the fact that they hosted it at Dorinda's house, she's too in control of the other girls are scared of going against her cause it's her house, but she definitely needs a humbling, if that girl is sick and doesn't wanna play, mind your business. ugh, she annoys me lol

I've never done a RHOC rewatch, so I don't remember whether I have a different memory of her back then or she's actually like this all the time...but my god she's miserable. :rip:

I welcome Tamra back to OC though, and Taylor should join her. If Gina is on the next season...bye, I'm not watching.

i feel bad for brandi watching girls trip. i hate seeing them all gang up on her...also dorinda is just as much of a mess as brandi 

internet gays have broken dorinda's brain. you can tell she's thinking "i'm iconic, i'm slaying so hard right now" at literally everything she says lol. 

The latest NJ season was so grating to get through Margaret and Jackie need to be fired

Ok UGT now has me wanting both Phaedra and Eva back to Atlanta. Phaedra is still as funny as ever. 

Not me meeting Andy cohen last night while I was rolling my ass off :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Ok UGT now has me wanting both Phaedra and Eva back to Atlanta. Phaedra is still as funny as ever. 

There was something really refreshing about Eva on UGT. I found her pretty unbearable on ATL, but she’s been much lighter and care free this time around. She felt guarded and as if she had an attitude to me before. 

RHOA is kind of a tough one to relax In as newbie cause they really go after you lol

11 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

i feel bad for brandi watching girls trip. i hate seeing them all gang up on her...also dorinda is just as much of a mess as brandi 

She does it to herself, though.. I can see both sides, but because she’s a sloppy drunk mess and says whatever rude thing comes to her mind, it makes it hard to root for her. I think the other women know she has that reputation as this isn’t new behavior for her, but it keeps her in this hard-to-break cycle.

On 6/25/2022 at 11:06 AM, SRIRACHA said:

For me, s6 wasn't thaaaaat bad cause it had Dina, who I love...but yeah, it wasn't good. Especially cause the Marchese's are probably the worst ppl on earth too. Yuck. But at least they lasted one season, unlike John Mellencamp's daughter who tortured us FOR YEARS.

Yes, Andy wanted access to Meg Ryan and you can't convince me otherwise. Outside of Jack and Diane and Andy ONLY knows it the way I found out about it with Jessica Simpson's samples teen pop smash I think I'm in love... I doubt Andy knows another song from John.

vQnJPD0.gif

12 hours ago, teresaguidice said:

internet gays have broken dorinda's brain. you can tell she's thinking "i'm iconic, i'm slaying so hard right now" at literally everything she says lol. 

Half the housewives have suffered this illness, me fears:

RHOC: that one poser lesbian who's mother dressed like George Clinton (Godfather of Funk)

RHOA: Phaedra got her reads paid for...Cadillac Kimberly confirmed. Nene nor Kenya needed twitter reads. the others girls probably needed help, though. 

RHONY: Bethenney reads like she gets interns to wake up at 3 am to find her the best jokes to use for her stand up confessionals reading her cast members.

Once Bethenney left it was almost as if Dorinda felt she NEEDED to take her spot (We're bad bishes...) promo.

RHOBH: Rinna reads like her interns job every Sunday before reading the bible is reading twitter for reads to sift over to her before confessionals/scenes

RHONJ: You can't tell Melissa she is not JLO's replacement. 

RHOP: Monique let twitter thugs pump her head...Karen let twitter goons enable her midlife crisis dressing like a 20 year old college THOT with her belly hanging out chile:coffee2:

Edited by slw84

It kills me to this DAY when Kyle was coming for Denise and said “I’ve known Brandi to be many things, but she’s NOT a liar”. Like okay Kyle, so Brandi was telling the truth when she said Kim was doing crystal meth in the bathroom all night long? And when Brandi said “You're not wanted here… ask your husband” to Kyle? :toofunny3: Kyle is truly the ultimate clown

10 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

It kills me to this DAY when Kyle was coming for Denise and said “I’ve known Brandi to be many things, but she’s NOT a liar”. Like okay Kyle, so Brandi was telling the truth when she said Kim was doing crystal meth in the bathroom all night long? And when Brandi said “You're not wanted here… ask your husband” to Kyle? :toofunny3: Kyle is truly the ultimate clown

No it's true that statement is one of the main reasons I don't like Kyle because ***** why would you even say something so stupid when you've called her a liar multiple times.. She said you wanted to see Kim fail so was she telling us the truth about that?

40 minutes ago, boys said:

No it's true that statement is one of the main reasons I don't like Kyle because ***** why would you even say something so stupid when you've called her a liar multiple times.. She said you wanted to see Kim fail so was she telling us the truth about that?

Vyle wants to be LVP 2.0 so bad but she's not nearly as clever or cunning :toofunny3:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not me meeting Andy cohen last night while I was rolling my ass off :bibliahh:

Did you do coke with him?

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

Yes, Andy wanted access to Meg Ryan and you can't convince me otherwise. Outside of Jack and Diane and Andy ONLY knows it the way I found out about it with Jessica Simpson's samples teen pop smash I think I'm in love... I doubt Andy knows another song from John.

vQnJPD0.gif

Half the housewives have suffered this illness, me fears:

RHOC: that one poser lesbian who's mother dressed like George Clinton (Godfather of Funk)

RHOA: Phaedra got her reads paid for...Cadillac Kimberly confirmed. Nene nor Kenya needed twitter reads. the others girls probably needed help, though. 

RHONY: Bethenney reads like she gets interns to wake up at 3 am to find her the best jokes to use for her stand up confessionals reading her cast members.

Once Bethenney left it was almost as if Dorinda felt she NEEDED to take her spot (We're bad bishes...) promo.

RHOBH: Rinna reads like her interns job every Sunday before reading the bible is reading twitter for reads to sift over to her before confessionals/scenes

RHONJ: You can't tell Melissa she is not JLO's replacement. 

RHOP: Monique let twitter thugs pump her head...Karen let twitter goons enable her midlife crisis dressing like a 20 year old college THOT with her belly hanging out chile:coffee2:

The way you’re being ageist towards Karen is weird…she actually has a nice body for her age and and it’s strange that you’re shaming her for being proud of her body…especially when there are HWs on the show around the same age as Karen that dress similar to her

Edited by abc1990

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

The way you’re being ageist towards Karen is weird…she actually has a nice body for her age and and it’s strange that you’re shaming her for being proud of her body…especially when there are HWs on the show around the same age as Karen that dress similar to her

Haha...missing the point. Me ageist with my old azz:lmao:

She went from regal nouveau riche Black Bill Gates wife to getting exposed for being broke and then pivoting to trying to dress like she's still in her twenties after getting so much love from twitter fingers for the acceptance of social media's praise.

Why would I shame her? She changed her style because she wanted to get praise from a younger audience. She's not worse than Monique who let twitter fingers gas her up.

Notice Ashley (messy boots), Gizelle (horrible fashions) and Robyn (just...Robyn) have not changed their core based on twitter and social media feedback. 

your last comment after the ... isn't the win you think it is? Is it a strange concept that many housewives chase the fountain of youth based on wanting acceptance and validation from the audience who can be fickle. One minute they love you...the next minute they don't (i.e.

Which is why people like Gizelle who doesn't change her style to conform to what mainly in the crowd represent as living vicariously through others life, relationships, accomplishments, drama, life but never lacking the time to discuss entertainment.

countess-vaughn-moesha.gif

Edited by slw84

Keep it cute with the kyle drags. She is ESSENTIAL for rhobh or at least the early seasons and she’s still one of my all time favorite housewives. Retchna deserves the dragging though for what she did to Denise. 

Am I the only one who wanted Elise back on RHONY? She read Ramona DOWN

UGT2 is so enjoyable—if you ignore Vicki. 

Eva, Brandi, and Phaedra are killing it, though Brandi's comments about Eva's husband were wack.

7 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Like... Karen looks stun and everyone in this thread WISHES they would look that good at her age but you know some people look for anything to hate on just to put a smile on their face.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.