The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

21 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I actually agree with all of this :rip:

Dorinda isn’t the voice of reason she thinks she is. She hasn’t changed at all lol and she is kinda being a control freak. 

Eva was the biggest surprise for me and her talk w Taylor seemed like a really raw and real moment that I appreciated. I missed what Brandi said to her about mangina’s though? It’s a shame Brandi crosses the line w literally everyone :dies:

She said she thought Eva's man would be like a mangina meaning she thought he'd be the type of guy that Eva could walk all over because Brandi herself has dated men that she walked over.

It was really stupid of her to say and also assume that and once again if she just watched her drinking she wouldn't be in these situation.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Phaedra and Brandi are the highlights of UGT2. This season is proof we need a messy cast and most of the franchises need a casting overhaul. 

Dorinda has her moments here and there. Her drunkenly reading Vicki’s anti-vax ass was iconic. Her control freak antics are very unflattering however. The rest of the cast is background noise.

Taylor flat-out confirmed what Brandi said about her writing that book about her husband’s death and making a quick coin from it. So why is she still pressed a decade later? :rip:

Tamra tells Brandi to stfu and no one bats an eyelash, but when Brandi does it a couple of seconds later, everyone is at her neck. Dorinda was right about these girls waiting to catch Brandi slipping. I think it’s funny how Brandi is only clashing with the women that came into the manor holding grudges in the first place.

Does anyone else feel like this whole season is set up to be Brandi’s redemption arc? Or at least to test the waters about her being on tv? They’re definitely giving her the main character edit and I feel like they are looking to soften her image up. They also showed her with her son for the first time and we keep seeing these forgiving comments towards Brandi. I think it’s very likely Brandi is coming back to RHOBH if they feel the audience’s reception of her is positive. Especially since she’s on good terms with Kyle.

I wouldn’t mind because Brandi has been carrying this season from front to back and I believe she’s genuinely sweet and entertaining. But yeah, some of the things she says when she’s drunk are very awkward and weird. I don’t care so much about her vulgar vocabulary because these women are unrealistically upset about that, but things like the mangina remark do nothing but give me second-hand embarrassment. Even if she does return, I feel like that behavior will get her fired again eventually. Girl needs a no alcohol-clause in her contract. :rip:

Brandi has a legit drinking problem worse than Dorinda's and you knew the moment she said she doesn't drink like she used to at the beginning of episode one she was lying. The only people I've ever heard try to rationalize their drinking that way are people with problems. 

Dorinda has not changed whatsoever. Still gets so wasted she can barely speak and has food all over her mouth. They aren't bringing any of these women back to their old shows. :rip: 

How on earth did RHOBH get another season high? :rip: it’s by far the worst season ever

and is Denise making a cameo? Otherwise that scene was pointless

The Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip

S02E01:

• The New York flashbacks really should've included "MENTION IT ALL!" because that was iconic.
  • I'm not a Vicki fan.. but not using her "I'm the OG of the OC" tagline was a mistake.
  • Vicki is such a negative f**king Nancy, and I'm already over it. She complains and she is two-faced... I'm over her already.
  • I'm surprised Taylor has not joined Orange County for a crossover event, but, I guess since Tamra isn't there it won't happen, which is a shame.
  • "It's very Brandi & Denise." Iconic line. Haha. And is the pullout couch going to be the new Shark room? Haha.
  • Bluestone Manor has never looked more stunning. I'm here for it.
  • "This tree has been here 120 years." Girl.. that tree ain't surviving this season. I'm calling it.
  • I'm sorry.. we are on STREAMING... why are we censoring words?
  • Dorinda feeding Phaedra is iconic. Ha. A long time coming from Sonja making out with everyone in Mexico and discussing anal sex. "No. I don't do that."
  • Everyone trying to make out why S2 was horrible for Brandi because Taylor's husband committed suicide. And the voiceover to add Russel's name? Hilarious.
  • Brandi's face is distracting. That is work gone WRONG!
  • Now we know why this season got an extra episode.. this first night is so jam-packed with **** going on.

S02E02:

• Ah. The anti-vaxx episode. Here we go. This would concern me, too, not going to lie.
  • The Dorinda flashbacks are ICONIC! We are HERE for IT! Iconic.
  • "You need anal." CHILE! Iconic!
  • Brandi, by episode two, has broken every single rule. No shoes upstairs, no food upstairs. And I eat in my bedroom... just not in my bed, haha.
  • Here comes JILL!!!!! And, of course, the ladies are getting pampered. History repeats!
  • And now Tamra has broken the no-eating rule.
  • The infamous "How'd you know the lady's a lesbian?" moment! Yes!
  • Taylor needs to leave the dark lip to Bette Davis or any other woman that can pull it off, because she cannot.
  • Jill is living her life with Brandi, and I like it.

S02E03:

• NGL.. Marco is cute. Am I the only one crushing on Marco?
  • And Eva LIVING for her dispensary trip has me living. I'd love to hang with her! Haven't seen her since Top Model, and I am loving her vibe.
  • Vicki's negativity is as off-putting as Ramona's overall attitude to the first season.
  • This Field Day is one I am LOVING!!!!
  • Brandi's Lasagna looks like ****. I would never put that into my mouth. Honestly... no one is going to top my mom's Lasagna.

33 minutes ago, FAN said:

How on earth did RHOBH get another season high? :rip: it’s by far the worst season ever

RHOBH season 8 - 10 were worse than this season and apparently this season is very heavy in drama in the last two thirds. Even Teddi  and Kyles ex assistant on her podcast has said that there is a wholeeee lot more coming and that the drama hasn’t even scratched the surface yet. 

Yeah, it really is a lot to keep up these days, but thats what we deserve. RHOBH was fine this week, not that big of a difference compared to the last weeks. RHOBH is always pretty dramatic in the trailer and very much stretched and dragged out the entire season. Next weeks preview looks more eventful already.

I paused on Dubai, because the episode isn't that exciting so far and I will finally start RHUGT S2 now :jonny:

Why isn’t UGT2 available on Canadian Hayu yet? This is absurd

Caroline Stanbury really seems like an entitled *****. Somebody had better put that ***** in her place. She is not queen B like she thinks. 

Not them recreating Jill’s entrance and it falling flat ?

Also Phaedra gives great confessionals. 

ugt is kinda boring tbh…the only thing on my mind was brandi, why is she so hot to me :rip: the mommy issues jumped OUT 

53 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Why isn’t UGT2 available on Canadian Hayu yet? This is absurd

No UGT and UGT2 in Poland :rainy:

Edited by RedCarpet

RHUGT S2 is one of the best things to ever come out of the housewives franchise and it's only been 3 episodes. The most entertained I have been in a LONG time. The fact that in 3 episodes there's been more drama than in full RHOBH seasons lol

I absolutely love Phaedra the way I absolutely loved Kenya in S1.  Imagine a multiverse where Kandi was the one fired in S9 and Phaedra was still with us :sad:The Atlanta girls are really special and Bravo did a wonderful job at casting them. It is a shame that it became a Nene show when the other housewives were equally amazing. Imagine a Kenya/Phadrea friendship. It would have been so iconic!

Also I haven't watched Eva seasons yet but she is so good here! why was she only in for 2 seasons?

Brandi...oh Brandi...imagine if she was still on RHOBH, what could have been. Yeah the mangina comment and the Taylor "apology" was giving S5 dense and the reason that she was fired but I don't know, she is still an incredible housewife. Her face tho wow, sometimes it's difficult to look at the screen cause it's sooo bad

Vicki is an absolute nightmare but it was because she was not emotionally ready to be there so I'll give her a pass. I still like Tamra even though she hasn't done much

Dorinda is doing too much  but the way she destroyed Vicki about being anti-vaxx was quite iconic

Jill's entrance was cringy but she is doing an ok job so far. I like that she sided with Brandi against Dorinda nonsense

Brandi is a mess but somehow you still root for her lol

2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

ugt is kinda boring tbh…the only thing on my mind was brandi, why is she so hot to me :rip: the mommy issues jumped OUT 

:huh:

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Brandi has a legit drinking problem worse than Dorinda's and you knew the moment she said she doesn't drink like she used to at the beginning of episode one she was lying. The only people I've ever heard try to rationalize their drinking that way are people with problems. 

Dorinda has not changed whatsoever. Still gets so wasted she can barely speak and has food all over her mouth. They aren't bringing any of these women back to their old shows. :rip: 

Dorinda is 100% going back to one of the RHONY shows.  It is very obvious

The others...not, maybe Tamra but Teddi's podcast kind of brought her down in Andy's eyes and Phaedra could, but Kandi is too powerful and would never allow it

6 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm on the first episode and she is **** faced in every scene except the confessionals :deadbanana4:

----------------------

Why is Vicky so ****** weird, if you don't wanna have fun on this trip just go home and cry about the man who loathed you so bad he didn't want to touch you

gif.thumb.gif.8b2e8a4fa3a47a7ad8c37b2ea9 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

RHUGT S2 is one of the best things to ever come out of the housewives franchise and it's only been 3 episodes. The most entertained I have been in a LONG time. The fact that in 3 episodes there's been more drama than in full RHOBH seasons lol

I absolutely love Phaedra the way I absolutely loved Kenya in S1.  Imagine a multiverse where Kandi was the one fired in S9 and Phaedra was still with us :sad:The Atlanta girls are really special and Bravo did a wonderful job at casting them. It is a shame that it became a Nene show when the other housewives were equally amazing. Imagine a Kenya/Phadrea friendship. It would have been so iconic!

Also I haven't watched Eva seasons yet but she is so good here! why was she only in for 2 seasons?

Brandi...oh Brandi...imagine if she was still on RHOBH, what could have been. Yeah the mangina comment and the Taylor "apology" was giving S5 dense and the reason that she was fired but I don't know, she is still an incredible housewife. Her face tho wow, sometimes it's difficult to look at the screen cause it's sooo bad

Vicki is an absolute nightmare but it was because she was not emotionally ready to be there so I'll give her a pass. I still like Tamra even though she hasn't done much

Dorinda is doing too much  but the way she destroyed Vicki about being anti-vaxx was quite iconic

Jill's entrance was cringy but she is doing an ok job so far. I like that she sided with Brandi against Dorinda nonsense

This is the way, we need more of this!

11 hours ago, boys said:

She said she thought Eva's man would be like a mangina meaning she thought he'd be the type of guy that Eva could walk all over because Brandi herself has dated men that she walked over.

It was really stupid of her to say and also assume that and once again if she just watched her drinking she wouldn't be in these situation.

Yeah that was a stupid thing to say :rip: I get she didn’t mean it as an insult but  she doesn’t know Eva like that yet and she is the one who has been backing Brandi. Very classic Brandi :rip: I did notice Dorinda smiling when Eva got mad lol.

Honestly Eva has been the biggest surprise, I thought she would completely fade but her positivity has really made her stand out in this cast. Same w Phaedra being a surrogate for the audience, asking wtf is going on half the time. 

9 hours ago, FAN said:

Seasons 4 and 6-9 were absolutely abysmal. 10 wasn't great but it was made better by the dynamic change. This season is MILES better

For me its season 2 > 3 > 1 > 11 > 5 > 12 (so far) > the rest

If we survived RHOBH season 8, we can survive anything (well, we did have RHONY s13, which is maybe the worst season of any franchise).

This season is good so far, I'm entertained...like I said, we could still be enduring the peak of the FF5's reign of terror during seasons 8-9, with HORRID Teddi (arguably THE worst hw EVER). The day she was fired an angel got its wings :).

The second Kandi leaves Atlanta Phaedra will immediately be rapidly re-inserted into the cast

welp, someone should bring this up at the reunion

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

welp, someone should bring this up at the reunion

Bet no one does

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.