The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Some of the best seasons in the Housewives franchise have been thanks to the drama caused by their problematic husbands/boyfriends. Michael Darby, Brooks, and Apollo made their respective women work harder than usual to earn their paychecks.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Melissa is such a ******* fake ass *****. She needs to get the **** off the show and get a ******* job. I can't stand that ******* *****

GURLLLL :coffee:

but oddly… still don’t believe it :rip:

I just don’t believe Joe and Melissa at all. But mostly bc I don’t recall Teresa disputing what Joe said. She didn’t really talk about what Joe was talking about and Joe didn’t really address what she was talking about.

Edited by Khamis

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Melissa is such a ******* fake ass *****. She needs to get the **** off the show and get a ******* job. I can't stand that ******* *****

:clap3:

not them being cheaper than target bathing suits lmao dorit is over lmao robyns hats cost way more and she cant even keep them in stock

Leah is one of the worst housewives ever, void of fun or likeabilty 

58 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

robyn take down season :jonnycat:

More like first seat season.

She's going to expose Karen in retaliation and I can't wait

tenor.gif

Kamala Harris Dancing GIFs | TenorKamala Harris Dancing GIFs | TenorKamala Harris Dancing GIFs | Tenor

ROBYN BACK!!! AND GONNA BE THE STARRING ROLE NEXT SEASON. LITTLE ROBSTERS RISE UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE!!

this thread is reaaal quiet now that robyn back on the show. yall scared????

Does that mean Chacha is back to tug on Huger wig a bit? 

814875510495641668.png?v=1

I hope mother Jacqueline was promoted so that she can tug on everyone’s wig a little bit

Did I make a mistake starting NJ? OMG and I though the ladies of BH were repetitive...we get it...Jennifer HATES Margaret, Teresa HATES Melissa, Dolores PRETENDS to be neutral and cool...this is so annoying.

Joe Gorga seems insufferable but Melissa makes sense...I don't know...there's something about Loui that is MEGA shady and Teresa has 1/8 of a brain cell, bless her. Dina wouldn't play like that and miss the wedding all of a sudden...this is all so sus. Does anyone have the real t?

Also, that girl Rachel is such a follower. Demoted. 

And MargaRAT is HORRENDOUS...I still can't believe ppl like her or Druginda. #teamjennifer all the way.

There’s something very uncomfortable about Rachel using this whole adoption storyline and airing out his birth mother, who isn’t there to defend herself on national television. Each episode she becomes more and more unlikable. 

Thank you, Jennifer Aydin for giving us a show. Your work ethic is very admirable.  

Update: So, Rachel’s had since 2017/2018 to adopt him since his mother went to prison, but waited until she came on the show/around the time the mother is up for early release to really begin the process…yeah, she really is a friend of Melissa “I’m gonna have a baby” Gorga. 

Edited by crf13
Updated tea on Mrs. Fuda

10 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

this thread is reaaal quiet now that robyn back on the show. yall scared????

Me thinks they fell into the trap of making "boring" Robyn a cultural icon.

I think it's her turn to snatch Gizelle's coveted first seat spot.

The way my brain would melt if I was on vacation and my friends started arguing over ... stolen bottles and Instagram tagging :rip:

Jen entertaining us from behind bars…

Chris Giovanni said the production is still in early development because Shah is teaching some of her crew how to read and write. :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

I’m almost done with Potomac S4.  I love the dynamic of these girls this season. Candice is always *correct* about everything but is also a mess in her delivery, which always causes good drama and tension.  

Ashley is someone I thought I would like at first but she really is one of the most pathetic people alive.  Her randomly deciding to contact her dad right when her husband had sexual harassment allegations as a distraction :deadbanana:her using her motherhood journey as a defense for whatever BS she wants to :deadbanana:   I love that she did this whole “I’m not gonna drink” statement, immediately starts getting drunk every day, and then weaponized her miscarriage as soon as someone mentioned the discrepancy.  Girl she’s a mess.  

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

The way my brain would melt if I was on vacation and my friends started arguing over ... stolen bottles and Instagram tagging :rip:

Arguing about a bottle of liquor I could go around the corner right now and buy is a new level of broke for a housewife. Gizelle is such a loser.

Edited by boys

5 hours ago, crf13 said:

Jen entertaining us from behind bars…

Chris Giovanni said the production is still in early development because Shah is teaching some of her crew how to read and write. :deadbanana4:

lmaoo :ahh:

Jen Shah having more storylines and personality behind bars than the current cast:psyduck:

Edited by slw84

• ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Jen Shah having more storylines and personality behind bars than the current cast:psyduck:

Watch out for Angie K!!

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

Watch out for Angie K!!

Oh you right. 

See is it confirmed all the girls except that one girl with the rehearsed putting money on Jen's book is coming back.

We know Mary is going to be a friend...likely a Marlo type friend.

Is Angie K the redhead or the one that paid 15k to get Jen to feature her for relevance on the show:mandown:

Love that Lisa proved she can't carry a show.

Bring the center back to icon Heather. :ihype:

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Oh you right. 

See is it confirmed all the girls except that one girl with the rehearsed putting money on Jen's book is coming back.

We know Mary is going to be a friend...likely a Marlo type friend.

Is Angie K the redhead or the one that paid 15k to get Jen to feature her for relevance on the show:mandown:

Love that Lisa proved she can't carry a show.

Bring the center back to icon Heather. :ihype:

I thought they all were back except ANGIE H.  Either way I’m hoping K got promoted since she’s the most interesting one and I love that she looks like a snake.  Mostly just the fact that she looks like a snake.  

I think we’ll see a lot more of Meredith.  Hopefully she becomes evil and spreads more rumors about Lisa.  

shwartzy is going down I fear. I still love him though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.