The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

I'm so happy that they are FINALLY paying respect to the ATL ladies after Bravo embarrassed themselves by letting them pay for their own promo last year.

Howevah...with boring ass Sanya, Drew and others, it's not gonna cut it. They should bring all of the ladies from the SWV and XSCPE show...they are HILARIOUS and would engage in all the MESS with the ladies.

Is anyone watching?!

GORLS, Kandi is really activated in that show feuding with Tocha while she and her shady husband also stole a shitton of money from her own sister. To make things worse...the mother defends the evil sister and it's a MESS. Tamika just posted this...it's gonna get so messy!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually open to Teddi getting back to RHOBH. She knows now what is to be a good housewife

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I am actually open to Teddi going back to RHOBH. She knows now what is to be a good housewife

Yea I think after podcasting too they may want her back 

Also candiace is really pushing for her too for some reason lol ( but she can’t even get first chair so I dunno what pull she has lmao)

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Serious question: What exactly would Teddi bring to BH? Like, actually curious. Cuz I can't imagine anything. 

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea I think after podcasting too they may want her back 

Also candiace is really pushing for her too for some reason lol ( but she can’t even get first chair so I dunno what pull she has lmao)

Yeah it really revived her appeal. And tbh I don’t mind her anymore and she has oddly grown on me. I’m curious to see if she could come back fresh and not annoy me. However she’s still very annoying when covering BH so I can see her also slipping into being tragic again. Would be interesting to see if she learned from her mistakes

Teddi?? Chyle they might as well had kept Rinna's bored messy ass :doc:

John Mellencamp's son-in-law's wife will ALWAYS be a RESOUNDING NO from me.

Def TOP 3 WORST HW EVER.

Nope.

I went into this season of RHUGT being team Candiace following the RHOP reunion and now I'm leaning towards Gizelle :gaycat7:

I still like Candiace she's funny af but damn she's always a victim and now she's serving as Leah's echo chamber (another victim :rip:)

Based on the confessionals it does appear Candiace went into this hoping to clique up with Porsha but Gizelle seemingly got in the way of that :dies:

I just finished binging seasons 4 and 5 of RHOM and I cannot stan enough :jonny4: literally perfect seasons of housewives. I would keep this cast for as long as possible. The new additions mesh perfectly with the old, everyone shows up and contributes, the drama feels real and so does the love. They simply just have it. Every cast member is TV gold in their own way 

16 hours ago, Chemist said:

I am actually open to Teddi getting back to RHOBH. She knows now what is to be a good housewife

:rip:

8 hours ago, dman4life said:

I went into this season of RHUGT being team Candiace following the RHOP reunion and now I'm leaning towards Gizelle :gaycat7:

I still like Candiace she's funny af but damn she's always a victim and now she's serving as Leah's echo chamber (another victim :rip:)

That Gizelle voodoo just won't let up.

8 hours ago, dman4life said:

Based on the confessionals it does appear Candiace went into this hoping to clique up with Porsha but Gizelle seemingly got in the way of that :dies:

And I oop...Gizelle always takes the day.

Oh god PLEASE don’t bring back Teddi. Lowest of lows-tier type of HW along with Gina from OC :toofunny2: 

BH really needs new blood, something equivalent to the legendary Porsha/Kenya arrival. 

anyway, I’m excited for new Atlanta!! They look amazing in the photoshoot and trailer seems great. “Biscuits or bullets” had me :rip:

50 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

Oh god PLEASE don’t bring back Teddi. Lowest of lows-tier type of HW along with Gina from OC :toofunny2: 

BH really needs new blood, something equivalent to the legendary Porsha/Kenya arrival. 

anyway, I’m excited for new Atlanta!! They look amazing in the photoshoot and trailer seems great. “Biscuits or bullets” had me :rip:

RH franchise is past that point of having amazing newbies out the gate (I can’t even remember the last impactful hw addition since Kenya tbh probably Candiace S3) and I believe they should ultimately lean on nostalgia and bringing back the old school RH vibe with fan faves bc that’s what the ppl want. 

Edited by Camilitau.u

Teresa dragging friend-of Jackie always sparks joy.

Melissa and Joe are clearly lying. Say what you want about Teresa, but she loved her parents more than anything and she would NEVER not want to name something after her father. If they’re going to lie, they should at least make it believable.

5 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Teresa dragging friend-of Jackie always sparks joy.

Melissa and Joe are clearly lying. Say what you want about Teresa, but she loved her parents more than anything and she would NEVER not want to name something after her father. If they’re going to lie, they should at least make it believable.

This. The fact of the matter is her parent worshipped the ground she walked on in the Joe vs Teresa fight bc Teresa was the one that was there for them. With or without cameras. They were never on camera yelling at Teresa… always Joe who should be “shamed”. 

2 minutes ago, Khamis said:

This. The fact of the matter is her parent worshipped the ground she walked on in the Joe vs Teresa fight bc Teresa was the one that was there for them. With or without cameras. They were never on camera yelling at Teresa… always Joe who should be “shamed”. 

I think it’s also telling that Melissa and Joe have burned every bridge with people who have left the show, while Teresa still has friends (e.g., Dina).

Katie on Vanderpump Rules is a perpetual victim. It’s so draining to watch. :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

I just finished RHOP S3 and I’ve been informed that somehow Michael Darby gets worse? :deadbanana: The way Ashley could probably be my fave if it weren’t for her associating with that man tbh.. 

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I just finished RHOP S3 and I’ve been informed that somehow Michael Darby gets worse? :deadbanana: The way Ashley could probably be my fave if it weren’t for her associating with that man tbh.. 

Oh it gets real gross :rip: I won't give anything away but after season 4 and 5 I felt he shouldn't have been allowed to film anymore.

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, raven said:

Oh it gets real gross :rip: I won't give anything away but after season 4 and 5 I felt he shouldn't have been allowed to film anymore.

I mean I saw ep1 of s4 so I know there are allegations of sexual misconduct.  

he also is sooo uncharismatic and allegedly there’s tea that he is a war profiteer in Somalia? That’s what my friend told me.  

there is a conversation to be had that Michael Darby kept the RHOP girls lights on hihi

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

there is a conversation to be had that Michael Darby kept the RHOP girls lights on hihi

I mean...this is a true statement.

S3nj5AM.gif

He served MULTIPLE assault incidents storylines.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.