The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

23 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i get dragged to hell and back for stanning queen robyn dixon but now i come on this website today to see people stanning chris bassett!?!? i must have hit my head or smtg because please bffr this cant be happening

:ahh:YEEEEEEESSSSSSS.

dTahQAG.gif

Vanilla Ice got their mind, body and soul. 

Anything to distract from Robyn's multimillion dollar business. They didn't see her success coming...

countess-vaughn-moesha.gif

GEB continue to pull rank.

Q10wwUN.gif

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, FAN said:

I’m so excited for this omg :duca: based on her podcast interview with Tamra and Teddi last week I really don’t think she’s back for S13 :(

Oh no… what did she say?!

Jen does not need to be on TV.....she is nuts and not in a good way

I think I lost interest in SLC when it became clear the girls were not going to hold Jen accountable...even Meredith is kissing her ass 

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

January may be a busy month for Brandi! :duca:

This show is sooooo ******* good. At least in the original dutch series. Apparantly the british version is getting major hype too.

I don't think brandi is a great fit for this, but it'll be entertaining to see her try

This Watch What Happens is a train wreck O M G, can’t wait for the clips to circulate. I don’t know Jeff but he seems like such a little ***** 

6 minutes ago, Khamis said:

WWHL with Bethenny and Jeff Lewis is INSANE. I’m uncomfortable omggg

He is GENUINELY upset :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Alt Facts said:

He is GENUINELY upset :deadbanana4:

I mean he is dragging her to hell and back and she seems so confused as to why :deadbanana2:

Bethenny is usually a beast but she seems thrown off her game with him

Edited by Khamis

7 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Pure chaos

Andy set her up with this one lol you can tell he's enjoying this too much

that wwhl was better than most HW episodes in the last 5 years. as a bethany hater, I loved seeing Jeff drag her (even tho he is also a demon). but was that awkward omg 

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

:ahh:YEEEEEEESSSSSSS.

dTahQAG.gif

Vanilla Ice got their mind, body and soul. 

:ahh: 

reminds me when gizelle called him out at the the wedding for listing RnB songs for his wedding vows

Bethany is so annoying but there is something gravitating about her :rip:

Like all the castmates hated her but she’s such good tv 

The way I thought I'd be team Heather/Meredith this season, but Heather looks the worst she's ever looked and Queen Meredith has been a disappointment tiptoeing around Jen. I don't need her to call Jen out for the legal stuff because she already did that last season, but she's enabled Jen's bully behavior this season and it's not a good look. 

Lisa, Danna, and Angie K. came out looking the best during this episode. 

As much as I don't want to admit it, Lisa lowkey tore, especially during the dinner when she didn't keep her foot off Jen's neck.

Her and Jen looked like idiots fighting on the boat like that tho. Not sure why she would even want to be friends with Jen. 

Jen only apologized to Angie K. in that moment because she was feeling all the heat from everyone else. Pathetic.

Whitney's been so irrelevant these past few episodes and thank god for that. 

5 hours ago, Khamis said:

Oh no… what did she say?!

Teddi straight up asked her “are you expecting to be called back for S13” and she responded “honestly, no” 

5 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I think I lost interest in SLC when it became clear the girls were not going to hold Jen accountable...even Meredith is kissing her ass 

This is the problem. While filming I guess they believed her and were worried about being wrong in the end but what I find shocking is that Heather, Meredith and Angie H know the truth now and are just dying on this hill :deadbanana:

5 hours ago, Khamis said:

Pure chaos

I need her to come back on tv, pure gold 

:wanda:

any news on RHOMiami? is it coming back tonight? the last season was kinda good

Bethenny is amazing, so quick to catch shade ?

Pay her whatever she wants. I need her back on tv

Bethenny got served some of her own medicine for the numerous times she did this to other HWs.

On 12/5/2022 at 4:36 PM, Stevie said:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not really enjoying RHOP this season. It's entertaining, but it just feels so mean-spirited, nasty, and vindictive. What happened to the fun? Why does every storyline on this show revolve around infidelity rumors? :skull:

I'm enjoying Karen and Candiace but that's about it.

I love Potomac but this isn't my favorite season either. They have had better seasons IMO.

ok so I started RHONJ a few months back and just now finished. Surprised how much I enjoyed this franchise and look forward to the upcoming. The later seasons are sooo much better than BH and NY, imo. NJ has had some of the best reunions, cause I actually pay attention and not do anything in the background lol

also Jennifer Aydin officially is up there along with my favourites: Sonja, Ashley, LVP, Lisa Barlegend, Karen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.