The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

On 1/1/2024 at 8:29 PM, Crashed said:

LVP goes Hulu :clap3:

This looks fun. But all I can think of is Bravo going to ice her out after this.

• Like 1

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

SLC once again delivers, she came up from the ashes and has risen to the top like a phoenix 

D2nbJj5.gif

Edited by Bethenny Frankel

Yeah, they'll try but won't get Monica off because she single-handedly saved the season.

She picked up where Jen Shah left off with the crazy mess but Monica is actually open about her life so it makes her a good housewife that she puts her family mess and her broke mess out there.

She saved production and executives from needing to eat crow pie by pushing Mary as the savior and is now herself the savior. She is the villain of the franchise and can drag all those ladies with ease. Mary was brought back because certain people whined and complained but she came back with a chip on her shoulder not nearly as funny and as a lady past her prime aiming for a comeback that served MID (Giving Whitney Houston I look to you vibes). Now they don't have to play nice with Mary and she can remain away and focus on her personal affairs.

She's giving Brandi mess meets Tamra two facedness...her character arc is in the process of developing. so she's not yet the anti-hero a la Kenya but she has potential to serve a Brandi/Tamra/antihero versatile Kenya Moore vibe for SLC.

They better aim at making her weak insecure azz grovel to be accepted and liked before aiming to have her fired. You're not those girls.

Edited by slw84

and another thing...Monica freaking out over Lisa and Meredith being all chummy on the van after Lisa screamed at her was where Monica revealed her hand.

It was clear that Mereidth was so quiet while getting roasted nights before because she realized Monica saw that she is the least liked out of the current group and she peeped game that they'll take out Meredith next so she threw Meredith under the bus and twisted some things since she doesn't feel Meredith is a worthy ally.

This is why Meredith called Seth the next morning and was puzzled trying to figure out what is going on. 

Monica got someone to send that DM and Meredith took the bait to call her to see if Monica get the same DMs and Monica flipped it on Meredith but she will get called out for whatever they are hyping and it will give Meredith the platform (right or wrong) to get revenge on Monica...and Monica deserves it.  She's JUST LIKE HER MOM and inherited her mom's shady attention seeking ways.

...but she's great TV so good for her.

I wish someone would wipe Meredith's eyebrows off. enough already

• Haha 5

I'm so glad I just catched up to all SLC this past two weeks, this is the best reality tv I've EVER seen!!! 

MUVA Heather REMAINS the HBIC. :celestial3:THEY ALL KNOW IT.  Leader of the pack waiting for the right time to make the scene SCENE. Yes MA'AM.:clap3:

Monica will remain on the show no matter what but THIS gives the show a new dynamic that will keep it interesting.

Heather MUTHAFATHA Gay

giphy.gif

THE WINNING TEAM (King Kenya/Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit/Gorgeous Gizelle/Luny Lush Luann/HBIC Heroic Hellraiser Heather)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

YEEEEEEEEEEEES

200.gif

• Haha 1

So did ya'lls Domino's deliver, too. I did NOT think they'd be able to top Jen Shah's arrest episodes and they are playing it back to back on Bravo now. 

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

The serving...

Delicious

Delectable

Scrumptious 

The delivery...

The cadence...

The layout organization

The precise execution...

The feeding...

A Last Supper tea.

I feel nourished. I feel tenderized. I feel quenched. I feel whole.

7rpUjWR.gif

Edited by slw84
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

That was a LOT to watch my god.

All the women dumping and blaming everything on Monica. These girls took the easy way out but that won't last unfortunately. Monica and Heather just helped give us such an amazing episode of TV though we have to give them their props. Monica clearly can't go anywhere otherwise the show falls back into what it was during season 3. 

Edited by boys
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, slw84 said:

So did ya'lls Domino's deliver, too. I did NOT think they'd be able to top Jen Shah's arrest episodes and they are playing it back to back on Bravo now. 

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

The serving...

Delicious

Delectable

Scrumptious 

The delivery...

The cadence...

The layout organization

The precise execution...

The feeding...

A Last Supper tea.

I feel nourished. I feel tenderized. I feel quenched. I feel whole.

7rpUjWR.gif

me.

What are other episodes from RH that are as epic as this one? I want to watch them haha (I can only remember the Amsterdam trip from RHOBH and the RHOA when Phaedra was exposed) (I've only watched RHOBH, RHOA and RHOSLC)

• Like 1

What a LEGENDARY finale :clap3:

Heather has to be the most insecure center piece on any reality show. I don’t think she realizes how embarrassing it is for her to be saying at her big age that she felt the need to cover for the woman who gave her a black eye, while simultaneously going so hard at Monica. 

Regardless, she and Monica delivered an excellent hour of television.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Scummyman said:

me.

What are other episodes from RH that are as epic as this one? I want to watch them haha (I can only remember the Amsterdam trip from RHOBH and the RHOA when Phaedra was exposed) (I've only watched RHOBH, RHOA and RHOSLC)

I was trying to downplay it but this was a MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This deserves an Emmy nod.

HEATHER REMAINS MOTHER/MOTHA/MUVA...

At the end of the day, I know some will struggle to admit to being on the wrong side of history...again BUT anyone who has a friend group or many knows that no MATTER how much WE are entertained as viewers...they still have to deal with a bunch of stuff that bonds them together as a unit.

Think about it if this happened to you. I wouldn't be hysterical...I would have been moreso like Whitney (who I don't use) but she was the LEAST dramatic (teehee) in her reaction.

MONICA IS JUST LIKE HER MOTHER.

We tend to despise things about our parents...only to then take on their worst characteristics in our adult lives. THIS is what makes Monica relatable, too.

So I'm not going to rank because my bias of enjoyment will get in the way...I'll give it some days before I rank, this episode across the board but some iconic episodes across the franchise:

RHONY- Scary Island, Turtle Time, Berkshires, Pirate gate

RHOA-Pillow Fight, Twirl, Who gon check me boo?, Kim's wig snatch then making out with Michael Lohan, Miami fight

RHOP-Candice getting snatched by her wig, 

RHOC- Family van, Tamra throwing a drink in. that girls face

RHONJ-Table flip, Christening, Joe vs Joe, Danielle snatching Marge's cheap Kanekelon, 

RHOSLC- Bermuda Triangle, Jen Shah's arrest

RHOBH- You stole my ---damn house, Let's not talk about the husband, Dinner party from hell parts 1 and 2, BUT NOW WE SAID IT, 

Ooof...look at the material

EQb3.gif

RHOSLC cast beating the new RH of Dallas claims:

giphy.gif

RHOSLC audience after the last two humdrum mid seasons:

giphy.gif

HISTORY WAS MADE TONIGHT LADIES ALL OF THEM ARE WINNERS

• Like 2

salt lake city was ICONIC tonight 

i’m gagging :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

• Haha 1

i KNEW something was off with monica’s broke ass!

however 

kudos to her for one of the best housewives seasons of all time 

Ooh the OHGHs can't handle the slayage so now they are pairing her with Monica to take away credit.

Heather DID that for them to downplay her. Whew.

That was excellent teamwork.

The core four cleared their beefs and came together as a unit.

Meredith's charges were CLEARED. YES

• Like 1

You know Monica's a bad btch when you can't stand her because you can respect her craft and artistry.

Bravo, Monica, Bravo!

We haven't had a villainesque character in a minute.

She has a ways to go before she reaches Kenya/Brandi/Tamra/Gizelle/Ramona/Vicki level but she's well on her way if she keeps steady an collect those Bravo checks giving the game MOMENTs.

Thanks for reaffirming Heather's HBIC status in the group...Heather ROSE UP and did what needed to be done.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

So Monica blames the deceit on Tenesha instead of taking full accountability and she's still MOTHA to some...interesting. 

That episode can easily qualify for the best Housewives episode of all time. My girls did THAT!!!!!

• Like 1

That was phenomenal television. I was SAT for every scene. Queen Heather rise, this is your revival! Loved watching the girlies snatch Monica by the neck. I only wish Mary was there because we would have had some levity from her expressions.

Bring on the reunion! Agreed with everyone this was one of the best episodes of HWs ever. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

That episode can easily qualify for the best Housewives episode of all time. My girls did THAT!!!!!

Even that girl with The Mask face SERVED and ATE DOWN.

What is her name Cassandra or whatever?

Everyone gave 110%.

I am verklempt

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Not Jen watching the finale from prison :dies:

• Haha 2

History: We were able to watch this before it became embedded in reality tv culture for eternity.

the future commentators will never get the euphoric gobsmacking rush of seeing this air the first and second time.

Bravo did great repeating the episode for some who needed to catch the context clues in the re-airing.

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.