The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Mary and her improper enunciation teaming up with Monica to "defend" her...and will break ties with Meredith.

OH I LOVE that concept.

See I thought Mary had some integrity and a shred of glass and was going to stay loyal to Meredith as Meredith has been loyal to a fault with her.

Mary said NAH I am on the Monica train and YES every lady has the right to take Mary to tasks about her son. Lisa is gonna wear that azz out now that she finally has tea to push against Mary. She had the church stuff but that was rumored. Mary better not come into season 5 (as a friend of course) and think they aren't going to call her out.

Monica has said she only has beef with Heather and Lisa, so we don’t actually know how closed the door is with Meredith-Monica. Meredith has already shown once that she’ll go from being at someone’s neck to defending them. 

Edited by Rotunda

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

that flashback to the morning after the black eye with Jen was SO DARK

how Jen was lying to Meredith's face like "yeah like we have no clue - do you have any idea??"

a true psychopath

what shook me was Jen's freudian slip:

7:24 Jen literally slipped up

Heather exposes her Black eye

Meredith in shock: When did this happen?

Jen Shah: That's what we don't know. She doesn't reca-- we are walking through everything and I AM LIKE WE NEED TO COME UP WITH...we need to get Meredith.

Heather: looks down. I don't know how this happened.

Wow. We knew she was lying but had no idea Jen began to tell on herself for a brief second.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

what shook me was Jen's freudian slip:

7:24 Jen literally slipped up

Heather exposes her Black eye

Meredith in shock: When did this happen?

Jen Shah: That's what we don't know. She doesn't reca-- we are walking through everything and I AM LIKE WE NEED TO COME UP WITH...we need to get Meredith.

Heather: looks down. I don't know how this happened.

Wow. We knew she was lying but had no idea Jen began to tell on herself for a brief second.

omg didn't notice that before! the wheels were turning FAST in that moment to cover her ass

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I think a lot of us don't understand what it's like to be raised in a high-demand religion like Heather, marry into an important family within that religious community, only to have it all fall apart and suddenly everyone and everything you knew has shunned you. Listening to Heather's two appearances on the Mormon Stories podcast (nearly 6 hours of content, but the Mormons are so interesting :skull:) and reading her book, its clear how much unlearning and discovering of herself she's had to do since stepping away from the LDS church. Enter Jen, who as we now know is a manipulative abuser, at that critical stage in Heather's journey, I can totally see some sort of Stockholm/Battered Wife Syndrome taking place in her relationship with Jen.

I think Heather finally has some kind of grasp on her own identity outside of what Mormonism conditioned her to be (not saying she's done evolving from that, she has plenty of work to do) and has the tools necessary to create boundaries and speak up for herself. Do I think that some of her anger was projection of the hurt Jen has caused on her/their group? Yes, of course. But I do think its a sign of growth. These women are much more complex than we give them credit for!

That being said, my pre-reunion wish: I need the cast to remain as it is now so we can get some follow up. I don't know if the reunion with bring any resolution, or if there can be any resolution at all. But it's damn good reality TV!

:jonny5: 

:flame:

7 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I'd drop my 'friend' in a heartbeat if i found out that they stole money from elderly :skull: 

Which is what Lisa AND Heather did once Jen ADMITTED guilt.

Heather has not seen Jen as she said she would in season 2.

It's as if people forget this occurred in season 2 when the expose happened and it was then they were going back and forth with either supporting their friend or dropping her.

With the exception of Mary, the others opted to give her the benefit of the doubt until the courts decided she was guilty and now they've washed their hands of her.

It's smart of them to do it that way so they can appear as loyal friends and then jump ship after the courts find her guilty.

Just now, slw84 said:

It's smart of them to do it that way so they can appear as loyal friends and then jump ship after the courts find her guilty.

So then they aren’t “real friends” like you said, it was done for the show? :chick1:

4 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

omg didn't notice that before! the wheels were turning FAST in that moment to cover her ass

I literally didn't catch this until this morning. I didn't get it last season or yesterday in that brief clip. It went over my head twice.

There was another scene where Jen was looking queasy as Heather told the ladies, so it was clear it was her, and it was clear Heather was once again being a friend by not adding anything to her case when it was clear she'd be going to prison anyways. No need to add more time.

The backpedaling and goalpost moving...I wonder if more experience in a friend group is needed.

tenor.gif?itemid=9264828

tenor.gif

You can be a real friend but also make decisions KNOWING how it affects you and others in the group...and that doesn't make you fake...it makes you smart.

You can't just piss off people and think the group won't be affected. 

This came out when Lisa had the meltdown and Heather clocked how Jen was holding back tea on Meredith out of respect for Lisa since it would cause tension and division.

People like Monica do as they please but you can't always move the way you want when other people in the group are impacted.

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The backpedaling and goalpost moving...I wonder if more experience in a friend group is needed.

tenor.gif?itemid=9264828

tenor.gif

You can be a real friend but also make decisions KNOWING how it affects you and others in the group...and that doesn't make you fake...it makes you smart.

Can you outline the backpedaling and goalpost moving?

You’re the one that went from saying that their actions were rooted in a desire to be “real friends” and then went to saying that it was a smart move to “look” like loyal friends. Look like to loyal friends to who? The viewers, Jen, or both?

You still haven’t contended with the fact that this cast features a Northwestern Law grad who went from being the main person against Jen to cozying up to her until her exit from the show. That’s not how real friends move. That’s not how educated women move. That’s how women who are desperate to be on tv move.

This is wonderful debate and discourse but I just want to say: 

I stand by Tenesha! She spilled tea on the receipts she has about the situation and I believe her. She has receipts that it was Monica's account not hers but she was certainly involved so she owns that.

I hope the receipts are addressed. at the reunion.

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

This is wonderful debate and discourse but I just want to say: 

I stand by Tenesha! She spilled tea on the receipts she has about the situation and I believe her. She has receipts that it was Monica's account not hers but she was certainly involved so she owns that.

I hope the receipts are addressed. at the reunion.

A debate requires someone who is capable of responding to points rather than going off on random asides when they are questioned. 

• Like 4

chile, there are a lot of think pieces in here :rip: can we just enjoy the show together or nah

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 3

I forgot Annemarie was on the show, only to see her in the preview for next week talking about Sutton’s throat again :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

chile, there are a lot of think pieces in here :rip: can we just enjoy the show together or nah

If you have trouble with high word counts there’s always TikTok. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Monica’s good tv but a horrible person. Not people calling her “queen” :skull: a cheater, a liar, a stalker, a trash talker, a scammer. I’ll admit it’s fun watching her but I’ll never celebrate someone like her. And saying she can read when she’s always throws a tantrum and calls people ugly and old. You’re already lost if you go for looks. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

If you have trouble with high word counts there’s always TikTok. 

:rip: I just know you felt so good posting this dumbass post 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

nnn i don't watch salt lake city and i only know bits and pieces but i got the general gist of the mess this season

and monica is a f***ing weirdo :deadbanana2: a grown woman playing A and for what?  when jen got caught that should

have been the end of it :skull:

but ofc some viewers would go up for her, a fan basically worming her way into the cast and manufacturing drama 

sounds like a dream to a lot of y'all...and that says a lot about y'all :dies: 

EDIT: and its very nasty that production let this happen :hoetenks: bravo has always been nasty and while we are 

viewers enjoying the show, i don't think that detracts from these critiques. its plainly vile and misogynistic 

Edited by worldwide angel
  • Like 1

im thinking and ….. what do we think the likelihood that production knew Monica was behind the accounts pretty much the entire time ???

cuz when you think about it , she basically produced this entire season after the flop that was season 3. most of the conflicts this season started via rumors about the wives that either Meredith or Monica heard .. and if Monica has more accounts than just the one that was brought up and was feeding Meredith info on like one of the other ones , it would obviously be convenient for them to cast this woman who is embroiled in all this mess knowing that it would somehow blow up (wouldn’t be surprised if they clued heather in tbh)

another reason why i think they might have known is bc yes she already had an association with Jen but Jen herself was allegedly engaging in troll/fake accounts to stir $h!t among the wives and having her team spread  ….. seems a little fishy , but entertaining nonetheless

I'm watching RHONY from the beginning for the first time (I've seen much of it over the years) and every time you think Kelly can't get more insane she does :rip: the woman really is tv gold. how does she always say the wrong thing :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

I really don’t think Bravo knew the extent of Monica’s involvement in anything besides having worked for Jen and knowing some of the ladies previously. I find it VERY hard to believe that any of the remaining women would choose to stay knowing that Bravo was conspiring against all of them behind the scenes, it just doesn’t add up. I think they really just got lucky with it all just like they did with SLC in general.

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

I'm watching RHONY from the beginning for the first time (I've seen much of it over the years) and every time you think Kelly can't get more insane she does :rip: the woman really is tv gold. how does she always say the wrong thing :deadbanana4:

AL SHARPTON

• Haha 2

“The only thing you did is unite those four assholes… Your job is to get into as many scenes as possible!… you’re an actress! ” :rip: 

Erika’s Denise impression :ahh: 

Erika is a horrible person, sure, but she’s hilarious this season 

There are some really funny tweets coming out of this episode :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.