The Real Housewives: Grab a fresh glass of OJ! The ladies of #RHOC are back!

boys

Kenya and Drew v Porsha and Shamea could be great TV

I think Sheree should have stayed, but I'm excited for all the new girls

Do we think Cynthia will try and bring it to secure a future peach (or will she just be boring)?

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Marlo is definitely only gone because they for some reason want to keep investing in Kenya. Marlo was the only name I saw on social media through the entirety of the last season outside of Drew's divorce debacle. You can't convince me they think Shamea will be a better suit for the show when she has been in the background for so many years and never really stood out in camera vs Marlo who always had these girls riled up when she came around.

16 minutes ago, highdefinition said:

Do we think Cynthia will try and bring it to secure a future peach (or will she just be boring)?

Kenya, Drew, Shamea, and Porsha are all on good terms though. If anything I think it'll end up being the new girls vs the former with Cynthia playing peacemaker.

4 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Kenya, Drew, Shamea, and Porsha are all on good terms though. If anything I think it'll end up being the new girls vs the former with Cynthia playing peacemaker.

the new girls look like they are ready to bring the drama. 

I want to believe Cynthia realizes we don't need her as the peacemaker lol

& I highly doubt Kenya will remain friendly with the original girls 

At least Sheree went out making history, even if it's for becoming the most unemployed housewife.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

That is more interesting than anything.

OGs vs NGs 

1 hour ago, highdefinition said:

the new girls look like they are ready to bring the drama. 

I want to believe Cynthia realizes we don't need her as the peacemaker lol

& I highly doubt Kenya will remain friendly with the original girls 

Cynthia will be a breath of fresh air.

Kenya has no reason to beef with Drew or shamea. She can be nice to Porsha until she does something dumb and that's where Kenya will call her to the carpet.

I think it won't be as dark as it was before because the only one winning personally is Shamea. 

The other three are the Spider-Man gif 

51 minutes ago, DAP said:

At least Sheree went out making history, even if it's for becoming the most unemployed housewife.

spacer.png

She killed it at the reunion too.

she has a habit of being on the wrong side of history.

Marlo becoming a full time housewife was the nail in the coffin for RHOA, good riddance DEMON!

Hope Cynthia is more of an Adriana type of F.O. screen time-wise, I'm excited she's back!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

:deadbanana4:

the way I forgot about 3 of em :skull:

11 hours ago, boys said:

Marlo is definitely only gone because they for some reason want to keep investing in Kenya. Marlo was the only name I saw on social media through the entirety of the last season outside of Drew's divorce debacle. You can't convince me they think Shamea will be a better suit for the show when she has been in the background for so many years and never really stood out in camera vs Marlo who always had these girls riled up when she came around.

I love Kenya but Marlo definitely brought more in two seasons than Kenya did for the past few years.

At least Marlo was pushing for drama and giving viral moments and gave Kandi one of her best moments in years.

RHOA has made terrible cast changes for years now so it's not surprising. 

Posted (edited)

I just looked up the new ladies of RHOA. They seem very young, giving Basketball Wives. 

I hope the connections are real. But if there is empty drama again, I can see Kenya and Porsha going at each other for the sake of tv. 

Edited by TryMe

Atlanta is super over ngl

• Like 1

They need to stop playing with Sheree, she is so unintentionally funny and that's what the show needs

So happy about Cynthia, another gem 

I don't know how I feel about Sheree leaving. She thought she could fool us with that VH1 boyfriend. But then again we love her foolishness. 

I think during Traitors we saw the real her. Just fun and light. I don't she got the energy to tap in all the mess. 

Bring in Kim Zolciak Pleaseeeee. I know she will do anything the producers ask...

Posted (edited)

I feel like we're gonna get Season 5/6/7 Kenya now that we have new girls in the mix that she isn't close with :jonny5:

I'm actually gonna miss having Sheree around. Yes she has no storyline these days but watching her lying, stuttering and constantly getting flustered made her very entertaining albeit for all the wrong reasons :toofunny3:

Edited by dman4life
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, highdefinition said:

Cynthia has been offered a full-time peach for a few seasons now. She's been very adamant about wanting the next chapter of her life (relationship) for herself and is only willing to film as a friend of. Which is good enough for me I just want some cute sickening confessionals and her beauty at every group event. Love that Kenya will have her friend since the cast seems to be full of Porsha pets.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Honestly, the producers ****** up big time.

With Kandi gone on her own terms, it should be: Kenya, Porsha, Drew, Sheree, Marlo and Courtney with Cynthia, Shamea and one more as friends (maybe Tanya could return?)

Courtney already has beef with Kenya and Drew and on Kandi's podcast, she mentioned that she used to work with/for Simon (Porsha's soon to be ex), so that could brew in major drama with Porsha as well.

Courtney VS Kenya
Courtney VS Drew
Marlo VS Drew
Marlo VS Porsha
Marlo VS Kenya
Sheree VS Drew
Sheree VS Porsha (??)
Porsha VS Courtney (??)

Then you'd have the interesting dynamic of Porsha and Kenya fighting for the 'Queen' of the show - you know those 2 cannot stay on good terms for an entire season.

This would serve organic and REAL drama than try-hard, manufactured drama. And Cynthia, Shamea and possibly Tanya could balance things out (Tanya owes Kenya some ish or could be a fallout with Porsha following Bolo-gate).

Only issue I would find with this cast is that... none of them are married of have a boyfriend :rip:

Edited by UnderratedVocalist

6 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Only issue I would find with this cast is that... none of them are married of have a boyfriend :rip:

Wait so NONE of the new ladies besides Shamea are married or in a relationship?? What a mess :rip:

• Haha 1

Not the new girl is faylnn cousin. Oh this season about to be good as hell. #RHOA 

41 minutes ago, King_Lonnie said:

Not the new girl is faylnn cousin. Oh this season about to be good as hell. #RHOA 

That's an interesting angle. 

Posted (edited)

Why would anyone want bore Tanya, who fled the country halfway through her last season, or lame ass cousin Courtney to return? Neither of those women are housewife material and they proved it in their respective seasons.. :rip:

Edited by crf13
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, crf13 said:

Why would anyone want bore Tanya, who fled the country halfway through her last season, or lame ass cousin Courtney to return? Neither of those women are housewife material and they proved it in their respective seasons.. :rip:

I liked Tanya because she was different. But there is no way she is an asset to save this franchise. She was fun among heavy hitters let's put it that way.

Tanya? Cousin Courtney? Marlo? We're SO BLESSED y'all have NO SAY on casting, good grief.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.