The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

1 hour ago, 305 said:

I'm sad ! 

Why would you mess with the best cast with the best two last seasons? :rip:

• Like 1

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Crashed said:

Sad. I hope she gets comfort and peace

3 hours ago, LVP said:

Firing Crystal and keeping Doritos was a bad idea. Next season Doritos will not fight with Kyle. She will be playing the victim and wanting to mend the fences. And I don't wanna see this

Well, it's looking like the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit might have used up her 9th life. 

I'm hearing Anna Marrie, Crystal and my luv my luv my luv might all be cut.

3 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Why would you mess with the best cast with the best two last seasons? :rip:

And still haven't touched New Jersey, thats absolutely crazy to me.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, 305 said:

I'm sad ! 

Is this actually a credible source? But even if it's not they'd have made the right choice…they just need to make Adriana full time now…on the condition she stops pulling cringe stunts at the reunion.

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm sad about Guerdy and Julia, but I'm so excited for Kiki! Now start filming!

This is why housewives twitter ruins show sometimes because in what world do you fire Geurdy/Julia and bring in Kiki. The Kiki hype is so overrated to me meanwhile Geurdy has just given us a major personal story, clocked Larsa & Lisa for their shenanigans which a lot of these other girls seem scared to do, actually has a husband and kids who love her and appear on camera. I can't understand why you'd be excited to remove that dynamic from the show to bring on Kiki full time.

Just a very bizarre cast to decide to shake up when they have given us some of the most entertaining seasons lately meanwhile Kandi stayed on RHOA for like 4-5 years too long and RHONJ is still pushing Melissa on us who hasn't had a story outside of Teresa EVER.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh Guerdy and Julia are finally gone?

thank god | Trending Gifs

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

i’m sad we’re losing Martina :chick3:

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

i'm sad we're losing Martina :chick3:

Julia should have been dropped her transphobic ass

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

i'm sad we're losing Martina :chick3:

Really? Why are we sad this evil transphobic demon is leaving? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Guerdy not returning is WILD. I just don't believe it :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Julia is one of my least favorite housewives ever tbh. She just is not my vibe at all and her voice hurts my head. 

I love Julia. Guerdy kinda annoys me tbh, but I think she's valuable on the cast. If they really are gone, then I'd be done watching.

What I love about Miami is that it features genuine BEST friendships. Not just women who see each other at galas or whatever once a month. Lisa/Larsa, Alexia/Marysol, Julia/Adriana, and Nicole/Guerdy are all genuine best friends to each other, and then there's a lot of pretty genuine inter-mixing of those friendships (Lisa with Marysol/Alexia/Adriana, Julia/Nicole/Guerdy, etc)

That dynamic is totally torched if 2 of those are out. If anything, Kiki should've been cut and a new Housewife brought in. Kiki tries way too hard with the sexual jokes in her confessionals, and she's very clearly the least connected to the group in real life 

• Like 1

Kiki has never been funny and she was such a random addition when the show rebooted. I haven't seen the most recent season, but I agree with everyone else that I don't understand why they're restructuring the cast. If anything (and I absolutely hate them but) it would be interesting to see them bring back in either Joanna Krupa or Lea Black as a friend of to start trouble with some of the ladies. 

Delighted to hear Guerdy and the farm lady are FIRED! Wonderful news! It's exactly what Miami needs. Now throw one newbie (someone on Nicole level rich) and we've got a show! 

• Like 2

This is crazy bc it feels like literally no one is safe :lakitu:

So much of the housewives tea that's been swirling around feels fake 

• Like 1

Let me add Martina looks like she smells of a mixture of wet dog and rotten eggs. Evil ignorant curdled milk demon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kyle is not leaving Beverly Hills. they would never get rid of her, especially with the state of this cast. 

dorit on the other hand...it might be the end for you bubbalish 

• Like 1

it is odd to me that so many of the shows waited to pick up filming or are waiting, leaving us with this hiatus. oc filming late, ny, Miami, obviously Atlanta (I know they are having cast changes but usually breaks between seasons are not this long) 

12 hours ago, *Tim said:

these producers are finally waking up

They learned with the Robyn situation :fan:

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Really? Why are we sad this evil transphobic demon is leaving? 

wait what did she do?

47 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

wait what did she do?

IDK girl google your fave headline she's said plenty.

6a2VNVU.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

IDK girl google your fave headline she's said plenty.

6a2VNVU.png

I've read some of her interviews and nothing came off as transphobic to me? All I saw was her saying they have an inherent biological advantage but nothing was like inflammatory or a lie. 

Either way, I think it's important that women's voices are not silenced on these things and that there is conversation because we need debates like this to happen in order for progression/legislation.

Edited by mindbender
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.