The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

That is a troll account :skull:

Yup, but Flopmarie is still falling for it :ryan3:

• Haha 3

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

The problem with Housewives currently is that all the interesting drama is happening off cameras and on social media. Instead of waiting to address things on the show, the women just go on social media back and forths

RHOM is the only franchise where that doesn't happen, that's why it's currently the best

Monique Samuels Quits RHOP After Dramatic Season 5

I don't like her but she should comeback for 1 season just to terrorize Gizelle

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Monique Samuels Quits RHOP After Dramatic Season 5

I don't like her but she should comeback for 1 season just to terrorize Gizelle

You'll keep thinking Gizelle will lose a mental battle against Monique when the WHOLE reason she and Candice split was because Monique was trying to fake out Gizelle, and Candice wasn't having any of that (AND I DON"T EVEN DO CANDICE, but she was right in this situation).

Monique tried to play both sides knowing the girls were ready to push Candice out and in that limo Candice wasn't buying what monique was selling.

THAT was when Monique started to turn because she was pissed Candice didn't believe her story...from there, everything else built up and Candice apologized three times to her for different things.

When they were at the winery Monique saw GEB chuckling as Candice gathered her and instead of swinging on GEB she took it out on Candice.

And ya'll want this divorcee who doesn't have her marriage and exposed herself even worse on that flop Carlos King show and good life to go against Gizelle.

Gizelle would EASILY eat her up.

Ya'll don't like Monique...she doesn't have the power of Big Boy's money anymore and confirmed Charisse's claims about her was true.

Ya'll want Monique to lose...at least it would be entertaining.

hyxUr0K.gif

zLgXsQm.gif

is5jWj0.gif

nene was worse than gizelle by the end of it if we are being fully honest 

"down to earth" :bibliahh:

• Like 7

Annemarie is so so dumb 

It's a pity we won't see Crystal coming for her for this comment 

This is Lisa's personal 9/11:suburban:

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Crashed said:

Yup, but Flopmarie is still falling for it :ryan3:

Wait whuchoo mean N word tape...

Is this true? 

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

Wait whuchoo mean N word tape...

Is this true? 

I googled and I couldn't find a video of Crystal saying the word, I only found accusations made by Flopmarie and her rapist husband :lakitu:

RHOBH firing all the WoC sans Garcelle is lame. Annemarie wasn't that likeable but she brought the mess. Something a reality show NEEDS. Crystal was also classy but still shady, perfect for bh.

Dorito was RIGHT there. :biblio:

2 hours ago, Terrielle said:

RHOBH firing all the WoC sans Garcelle is lame. Annemarie wasn't that likeable but she brought the mess. Something a reality show NEEDS. Crystal was also classy but still shady, perfect for bh.

Dorito was RIGHT there. :biblio:

ATP I'm convinced Bravo are only keeping Dorito + PK around long enough to expose themselves as the phony pair of grifting losers that they are and once their lives inevitably fall apart they'll be released into the pastures and (hopefully) never heard from again. It's amazing to me that after all the rumours of their shady business practices over the years that they've never been held to the fire by Bravo even ONCE. The closest we ever got was Camille calling them out for owing people money :toofunny3:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crashed said:

I googled and I couldn't find a video of Crystal saying the word, I only found accusations made by Flopmarie and her rapist husband :lakitu:

So it's true. Thanks for confirming.

they were slid a check to keep it from leaking but NONE of crystals ex cast members are coming to her defense. 

• Confused 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Good, I hope she gets locked up next. 

1 hour ago, JoeRobert said:

Good, I hope she gets locked up next. 

Get her on WWHL and hold her to the fire!

Edited by TryMe

4 minutes ago, TryMe said:

Get her on WWHL and hold her to the fire!

Andy would never, zionists stick together.

• Like 1

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

I love good news!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In Touch Weekly as a source. 
Ok

Crystal had like 3 seasons to give us something and the only thing she was able to muster up was ugly leather pants and keeping her foot on Sutton's ignorant neck for a hot minute. That does NOT a good, entertaining housewife make, and I can't believe anyone would want to keep her on. She failed to bring it, and the only way she could've continued in the series was if Annmarie was made a full time housewife, and that was never going to happen (which is a bit of a shame honestly). 

More interesting housewives who have given more to the series have been fired in the span of 3 seasons, so she can consider herself lucky to have been on as long as she had.

• Thanks 1

Wendy ate Ashley up!!!! 

But now she officially is on an island by herself.... 

It's crazy how Vanderpump Rules cast is finding so much success while delivering its worst seasons.

5 minutes ago, boys said:

It's crazy how Vanderpump Rules cast is finding so much success while delivering its worst seasons.

Summer House deserves VPR success :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.