The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

the Beverly Hills tag lines are terrible. The only good ones are Garcelle, Sutton and maybe Lisa.

Kyle Richards

"When you're the real deal, you don't have to pretend."

Lisa Rinna

"Hi, I'm karma. And yes, I am a b***h." 

Erika Jayne

"I have nothing to hide, and nothing to lose, and that makes me dangerous."

Dorit Kemsley

"You can take all my things, and you won't have taken a thing that matters."

Garcelle Beauvais

"I don't need the spotlight. I shine just fine."

Sutton Stracke

"If you want a seat at my table, you best mind your manners."

Crystal Kung Minkoff

"They say talk is cheap, but in Beverly Hills, it can cost you."

Diana Jenkins

"The only thing better than having it all, is having even more." 

Edited by BlackJesus

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

Crystal Kung Minkoff

"They say talk is cheap, but in Beverly Hills, it can cost you."

not Crystal stealing Kyles schtick with "In Beverly Hills"

I like Sutton's, but that's it

Erika GiFRAUDi really thinks she's something else. I hope she is arrested and on camera too. Lock that ******* ***** up in prison for life.

Rinna's tag is perfect, the rest meh

What's good about Lisa's tagline? The bar is in hell :rip: 

Sutton and Erika have the best.

28 minutes ago, boys said:

I think RHONY girls (the OGs) are often seen with each other.

Potomac girls hang out.

Miami women are close and remained that way for years.

RHOBH even though we don't care for a lot of them they do hang out with each other.

RHONJ they are actually friends outside of filming.

RHOC is probably the other weak point.

Salt Lake girls do as well probably less with Meredith/Lisa now but yeah.

I think the SLC girls season 1 were all at least in the same social circle prior to filming (even Mary lol, I remember Lisa saying she was friends with Mary before the show and I think Mary and Jen were friends before the show as well)

can’t wait to see garcelle and sutton together this season, my favourite housewives :jonny5: 

The taglines:

Kyle- NOT ANOTHER rehash

Rinna-I hate that I love it. 

Erika-Sheesh. She's leaning into the villain/antihero role

Dorit- Love it. A reinvention serving Kim K post robbery not making IG posts and trying to "humanize" herself teas

Garcelle- It's ok. Serving confessional from episode 10 vibes

Sutton-I like it. I just KNOW it's going to have that southern drawl

Crystal-Is fine. not great not bad

Diana-A rehash of Dorit's old one but it's cute.

UOIdhUc.gif

I really hope one of the women go in on Erika this year. I'd like one of them to tell her she's a gold digging *****. but that will never happen. Rinna would, but she would never turn on her friend.

12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

can’t wait to see garcelle and sutton together this season, my favourite housewives :jonny5: 

mine too. Fire everyone and hire their friends, it would be such a better show

Rinna's tagline or something close to it has definitely been said before either by a WWHL guest or on one of the HW parody shows. Something like "karma's a b****, but so am I". The writers really are running out of stuff :rip:

2 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Lower than porshas second episode. Maybe her leaving did have an impact, but I'm still hopeful it will pick up.

4 hours ago, boys said:

Are we surprised?

Kandi just isn't that interesting and even though she's about her "bag" we never really see luxury from her.

Kenya was never capable of carrying this show because she isn't funny nor likable and came on this show acting from her first season.

Sheree has been fired twice now for a reason I mean she's been on how many seasons and has not one good reunion performance.

Marlo's hype to get a peach started to fade a few years ago they should have already taken advantage of that.

Drew is not connecting with the audience they all think she's faking it or they believe her and just pity her situation.

Sanya really has nothing to do with this she was already joining a sinking ship.

7 hours ago, slw84 said:

A mess BUT funny 

Phaedra can’t bring ratings

porsha just proved she can’t bring ratings and her image devolved after her image rehabilitation actorvist attempts.

kim held her own but she’d just season 10 herself again and her comment in the bathroom at the season 10 reunion finale sealed her fate.

nene isn’t a ratings draw BUUUUT she’d be the only one of the four who’d bring something but she shot herself in the foot.

so Phaedra ain’t coming back due to kandi, Porsha messed up with execs who had helped her out too much when she not only didn’t promote her solo show as much but she actively told her Stan’s not to watch the episode where she was throwing plates and sealed her fate worn execs and the new show runner was tired of her diva antics showing up late and asking to fine other girls if they bring up the Simon scandal.

and the two who could give it a boost (Kim and nene) albeit slightly shot themselves in the foot.

I think after NY splits the two (legacy show and new younger cast) RHOA is going to leapfrog OC and be the next to have split shows.

the mistake rhoa/truly entertainment + bravo producers made was giving porsha her own show, rather than giving her a raise and having the simon/falynn fallout play out on season 14 of atlanta (with falynn as 'friend of').

porsha's seperate series got middling ratings anyway, it wasn't worth creating a whole spinoff. it would have been better to save that all for rhoa and keep the GOAT franchise afloat!!

i really don't know what they were thinking.

41 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Rinna's tagline or something close to it has definitely been said before either by a WWHL guest or on one of the HW parody shows. Something like "karma's a b****, but so am I". The writers really are running out of stuff :rip:

it was bethany i think. “karmas a ***** so i don’t have to be one” or luann idk. sad i know this

37 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

the mistake rhoa/truly entertainment + bravo producers made was giving porsha her own show, rather than giving her a raise and having the simon/falynn fallout play out on season 14 of atlanta (with falynn as 'friend of').

porsha's seperate series got middling ratings anyway, it wasn't worth creating a whole spinoff. it would have been better to save that all for rhoa and keep the GOAT franchise afloat!!

yeah Porsha was clearly the ratings draw seeing her show pulling higher ratings than this season :rip: PLUS the falynn drama that was all over social media. i think porsha actually was let go based on andy’s comments on her insta at the time

why does bravo think we still wanna watch boring Kandi. she is like watching paint dry

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

I don't get the Fraud Force love in here. Kyle is a snooze and by far the most boring OG left in the game. No one cares about her spoiled daughters and her main storylines revolve around her much more interesting sisters.

Dorit and Erika are frauds who brought nothing for years. It wasn't until recently with the Tom Girfraudi and robbery of it all that they were forced to bring something to the table.

Rinna is fake and doesn't show her real self/life at all, but she plays the villain role and pot stirrer quite well.

Kyle has no purpose on the show if Kim isn’t on. 

1 hour ago, Camilitau.u said:

did you take this from reddit :rip:

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I hope she is arrested and on camera too.

jen shah the blueprint

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

mine too. Fire everyone and hire their friends, it would be such a better show

Please :rip: Bravo knows its the #RHOBHMeanGirls that keeps everyone talking. Everyone would get bored with a show of Sutton/Garcelle and all their friends. 

I'm not sure if I understand Crystals' lol.

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I really hope one of the women go in on Erika this year. I'd like one of them to tell her she's a gold digging *****. but that will never happen. Rinna would, but she would never turn on her friend.

e220b558559e077d2d49f3f5ee74f5b555bfaf33

1 hour ago, darkfantasy said:

“karmas a ***** so i don’t have to be one”

That was Shannon from OC season 11. Sad I know this too.

24 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

e220b558559e077d2d49f3f5ee74f5b555bfaf33

:dies:

Do any of these broads even live in Beverly Hills? Merely curious...

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

I think maybe Rinna's house is technically in BH or at least close. Maybe Crystal too, or at least she's in the hills somewhere. Erika's probably the next closest to BH proximity wise (even if she's the furthest from it financially) now with her apartment in LA. And then Kyle, Dorit, Sutton, and Garcelle all are in different areas in the Valley. And just googled and the new girl is in Malibu.

10 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Only one person currently lives in Potomac :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.