The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

The way yall just drag Drew every Sunday here :ahh:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that y'all have nothing to talk about after episode 2 than Drew's corny ass... I haven't watched any of this season yet but now I'm concerned :toofunny3: :cupid:

Erika's lying through her teeth :deadbanana2: I hope Garcelle/Sutton bring actual receipts to the reunion cause the math ain't mathin

On 5/6/2022 at 11:53 AM, Chemist said:

thoughts?

They both are equally manufactured and have derailed their respective series with their antics. The difference is that Kenya has a sense of humor, so that you can laugh at and with her ridiculousness. The issue with Rinna is she lacks the former. Like has anyone ever laughed at her corny confessional jokes? Or found the humor in her constantly antagonizing the other cast?

On 5/6/2022 at 2:08 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

Kenya has a personal life and a personality to root for. She has moments of goodness, is genuinely funny and naturally iconic (as shown in many moments like "gone with the wind fabulous"). I think the issue with Rinna (and BH in general) is the disingenuousness. First, Rinna came on as an established actress who we know for a fact was desperate to be on the show. Her only "iconic" moments involve her being violent or vile to another person. She turns on every single friend she brings on the show, and throws her entire family under the bus constantly. Aside from her conflicts and using others for a storyline, we still know absolutely nothing about her. Its also funny to me how Kyle didn't particularly like Erika when she first met her, Rinna judged Erika harshly for her music videos, Erika must have had a bad taste in her mouth regarding Rinna after what she did to Yolanda, Rinna literally started a smear campaign against Kyle's sister not to mention assaulted her, Dorit had vicious arguments with Rinna ("were people doing coke in your bathroom", "if I can smell your breath you're too close") and Erika (pantygate), so the fact that they're all still "friends," not to mention that they make up the indestructible and incorrigible "Fox force five" (and thats not even to touch on Teddi, who they all openly hate, make fun of, and belittle) and it really just makes Rinna, but also the FFF (and consequently BH as a whole) seem unbearably fake and forced. That's just my two cents!

Kenya also knows how to shut off being a villain and usually doesn’t let the character she plays on the show carry over to social media and when they’re not filming…Rinna seems to be a be a villain all year long 

Edited by abc1990

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

the fact that y'all have nothing to talk about after episode 2 than Drew's corny ass... I haven't watched any of this season yet but now I'm concerned :toofunny3: :cupid:

Too be fair the episode was pretty much just about her 

I can’t have a whole season of this :rip:

I know Eva Marcille is gonna ruin TRHUGT S2 for me like she ruined the two seasons of RHOA she was in with her phony ass storylines. 

I just know it.

So is RHOA now The Drew Show? how dreadful.. I can see why it’s flopping :mazen:Ppl only care about Kenya, Sanya, Sheree and Marlo’s nephews this season... why they give them one scene? Je suits tres confuse 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Cheers GIF by Bravo TV

i don’t understand why LaToya isn’t back and Drew is :/ the premiere of RHOA was okay, but i don’t see why this season is getting praised when it’s clearly wayyyy past it’s peak. the last good season was 9, them bringing sheree back shows they are just listening to fans and don’t know what to do w the show (same w giving Mario a peach) 

idk why Porsha is gone. hopefully i will eat my words later on. NJ is giving a GREAT reunion after i **** on it, and i hated the beginning of SLC last season then it became amazing. we will see

1 hour ago, darkfantasy said:

i don’t understand why LaToya isn’t back and Drew is :/ the premiere of RHOA was okay, but i don’t see why this season is getting praised when it’s clearly wayyyy past it’s peak. the last good season was 9, them bringing sheree back shows they are just listening to fans and don’t know what to do w the show (same w giving Mario a peach) 

idk why Porsha is gone. hopefully i will eat my words later on. NJ is giving a GREAT reunion after i **** on it, and i hated the beginning of SLC last season then it became amazing. we will see

Doesn’t she not want to be lol 

11 hours ago, Gangsta4alife said:

They both are equally manufactured and have derailed their respective series with their antics. The difference is that Kenya has a sense of humor, so that you can laugh at and with her ridiculousness. The issue with Rinna is she lacks the former. Like has anyone ever laughed at her corny confessional jokes? Or found the humor in her constantly antagonizing the other cast?

Yes :chick2:

"Maybe if he was dating Margaret" Tre ghkg :deadbanana:

I’m rewatching s7 of OC it’s so wild to me how Tamra clocked Brookes straight away and even accused him of studying the show even before cancer gate :rip: Her viciousness is so funny to me in these seasons.

23 hours ago, Gangsta4alife said:

I guess that one time she was dragging Dorit and then ate Doritos

14 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

I’m pretty sure Porsha ran away from RHOA because she didn’t want the ladies to talk about her relationship with Simon (even though her spin off show did no favors for her image anyways)

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I guess that one time she was dragging Dorit and then ate Doritos

The only other times she made me laugh were when she dragged lvp...from when they saw her ID and she said " we finally get to see her driving license, is she really 84?", And at the reunion when lvp tried (and failed) to clock her about her insta stories where she reviewed s1 and how she didn't recognise lvps face.

14 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Agree, LaToya and Fallyn should be on. LaToya is funny and Fallyn’s life is so messy

51 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

RHOBH: Kyle Appalled by Sutton Comparing Her Issues to Dorit's Robbery | PEOPLE.com

Sutton :heart: no one cares or believes in Doritos fake robbery

the girls are STILL pressed about Duchess Dorit's center diamond and it shows:lakitu:

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

I’m pretty sure Porsha ran away from RHOA because she didn’t want the ladies to talk about her relationship with Simon (even though her spin off show did no favors for her image anyways)

Not only this but she tried to get them to bleep out certain words related to her cheating and get cast member's fined for saying words that would refer to scandal.

1 hour ago, HausOfGerard said:

RHOBH: Kyle Appalled by Sutton Comparing Her Issues to Dorit's Robbery | PEOPLE.com

Sutton :heart: no one cares or believes in Doritos fake robbery

Sutton is sending me here, she should've asked Kyle about her "robbery".

42 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Sutton is sending me here, she should've asked Kyle about her "robbery".

Kyle was ready for her close up until Sutton totally switched the energy of her manufactured tears. :ahh: 

Episode 2 of RHOA was a lot better than the premiere, which was an overedited, overproduced mess. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.