The Real Housewives: Grab a fresh glass of OJ! The ladies of #RHOC are back!

boys

12 hours ago, dman4life said:

Rinna was really on one tonight. She didn't even try to hide that her only goal in this is to take Kathy down. Yeah I think the group (and the show) would be alot better without her dramatics :doc:

It's Erika knowing Rinna is gonna be the one looking bad in all this and not caring as long as the attention isn't on her :toofunny2:

I'm not so sure of this last part. Seems like in the finale Erika chimes in and doubles down on Rinna's obsession with insisting Kathy should be "held accountable."  Then Kyle clearly has enough and walks away as she should. It's bullsh*t and even Kyle knows. 

Def lays the groundwork for a fiery reunion but hopefully this topic is not continued into next season. Kathy is gold on this TV show and should be respected as such. 

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

With all the hype they get I feel they should be pulling in a lot more. 

No Mary, no ratings 

SLC is primarily a Twitter and gay thing. I don’t know a single average person that watches it unlike the other franchises 

this has nothing to do with the quality of it though (I do like it lol)

51 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Mary Cosby GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Alfred

I just KNOW Rinna is dying inside cause her strategy didn't work. You could tell she was hitting all the buttons to get a reaction out of Kathy, but she owned up to everything, said I'm sorry and removed herself when she saw Rinna kept biting like a dog with rabies.

Also, that circle-jerk moment at Erika's party between her and Erika "I pray for her" "You're so evolved" "I know" lol Sutton's face said it all.

Crystal annoying with that MJ comment ugh Garcelle was definitely missed this episode.

Next week looks juicy, we already saw Kyle switching on Lisa with that "they are trained assassins" comments and next week looks like she's gonna stand up against them

Diana's call with Elton John is the most interesting thing she did all season :skull:

I need Camille back. I know she's a bit of a confessional gangster at times, but she's the only one since Yolanda and Kim that's able to gather Rinna the way she needs to be gathered. 

Rinna thought Camille was gonna cower each time and was never ready for the backlash. 

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

21 hours ago, aayAlex said:

well

Am I winning again this year?

Dorit center diamond.

Vicki filming again

l7LZXbL.gif

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

This is not bad. Their show usually pulls in 575-750k.

to the mary stans: Mary didn't bring dem ratings

8rS76jw.gif

Meredith clocked IN this season. She is SO pressed, and is doing the most already. She came guns blazing for Lisa already :deadbanana2: Barlegend has her foot on these girls NECKS

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Also living for Jen giving her best Zen Jen vibes for damage control. Pathological queen

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

I personally would like to see Camille back. She brought the crackd mess and was hilarious. This group is missing the humor. It’s just too serious ALL THE TIME.

Edited by Khamis

and here i was watching the oc reunion 

i knew i would forget about BH :deadbanana2:

i hope oc returns with the same cast tbh

Meredith really is THAT ***** this season huh

see-meredith-marks.gif

I’m sorry (I’m not) but Lisa Rinna is actually the most vicious, vindictive, and pernicious individual to ever grace the Real Housewives franchise. 

She is not a good person. I simply cannot believe that there is anyone out there still defending her. 

As for Kathy, she played that scene to perfection. Of course, she probably wanted to punch Rinna in the face but she played it cool and took accountability for her actions. 

As for Kyle, I’ve never liked her. That scene just confirmed to me that I am a good reader of people. She has always been jealous of her sisters and I honestly believe she is absolutely livid that both Kim and Kathy are both more loved by the viewers than she is, despite literally selling her soul for the past however many seasons.

Kyle’s mission on the show has always been to show her sisters in the worst light. She literally exposed her sister as an alcoholic in the very first season. That should have been a huge red flag to everyone right there. 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Sutton getting a 2nd appearance on WWHL while Diana still has ZERO :fan:

Not Diane being the benchmark. Sutton stans will do anything to support their awkward fave

dhKb8Un.gif

6 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

I’m sorry (I’m not) but Lisa Rinna is actually the most vicious, vindictive, and pernicious individual to ever grace the Real Housewives franchise. 

She is not a good person. I simply cannot believe that there is anyone out there still defending her. 

As for Kathy, she played that scene to perfection. Of course, she probably wanted to punch Rinna in the face but she played it cool and took accountability for her actions. 

As for Kyle, I’ve never liked her. That scene just confirmed to me that I am a good reader of people. She has always been jealous of her sisters and I honestly believe she is absolutely livid that both Kim and Kathy are both more loved by the viewers than she is, despite literally selling her soul for the past however many seasons.

Kyle’s mission on the show has always been to show her sisters in the worst light. She literally exposed her sister as an alcoholic in the very first season. That should have been a huge red flag to everyone right there. 

Perfect summary :clap3: 

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Not Diane being the benchmark. Sutton stans will do anything to support their awkward fave

dhKb8Un.gif

(lovably) Awkward >>> Boring :giraffe:

OT: Yeah with Erika being that ***** as villain rn there just isn’t any need for Rinna anymore. Kathy should bring Paris on the show even though I know that won’t happen :gaycat6:

yes sutton awkward but overall endering, diana is awkward and irredeemable 

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

(lovably) Awkward >>> Boring :giraffe:

OT: Yeah with Erika being that ***** as villain rn there just isn’t any need for Rinna anymore. Kathy should bring Paris on the show even though I know that won’t happen :gaycat6:

I like Sutton but taking the lowest rank and comparing her is actually accidental shade.

1 hour ago, KeirGrey said:

yes sutton awkward but overall endering, diana is awkward and irredeemable 

I don't deny that...although I don't think Dinah is irredeemable but I don't think she is housewives material either. But Sutton is not entire endearing but she has way more positive moments than negative

The thing is comparing her to Deena (the lowest of the totem pole) is just an interesting.

I know Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit, Goddess Garcelle and a few others appeared on WWHL twice but has everyone on the cast? Did Rinna?

Aside from Diana’s actions off of the show, I haven’t been minding her at all on the show these past few episodes. She’s made me laugh a few times and really isn’t that bad (on the actual show), if anything she is unneeded, but I don’t think it matters at this point because as Erika says she is already screwed in the court of public opinion 

Rinna is so full of ****, and I can’t stand to look at that rat nest on top of her head and bloated demon face :deadbanana4: I was kind of cackling at the nerve she had to pull that with Kathy but she has long overstayed her welcome and needs to gtfo. 

there was also too much fluff with Erika solo scenes this episode, and Garcelle’s presence was definitely missed. Kind of a meh episode but I enjoyed Kathy’s OTT apology tour with the Peace shirt and flowers and Kim Richards flashbacks :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.