The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

ok is Kathy actually that rich still? are we sure she's not in extreme debt or something?

the way she's handling this tequila thing screams "I NEED THE RETURN FROM THIS INVESTMENT" :deadbanana2:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PopKills said:

Although it’s odd how the text messages seem to be the only thing they have for her supposed antics in the next episodes. Kinda looks like Rinna desperately wanting to take down Kathy to keep her own job. 

Erika slayed this episode, it was so good. 

I thought this too. How lame that it's gonna be an "off camera" incident. I just know they're over-hyping Kathy's blow up too. Like you said it's purely a chance for Rinna to secure her place next season by starting some mess. It woulda been FAR more interesting if Kyle and Erika stayed in that fight longer than a day. Them making right up is WEAK SAUCE. Even Dorit finally clocked in this episode but is now good and dandy again with Kyle after an hour wtf

FFF needs to be destroyed!!! 

f1Gdmwn.jpg

29 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I thought this too. How lame that it's gonna be an "off camera" incident. I just know they're over-hyping Kathy's blow up too. Like you said it's purely a chance for Rinna to secure her place next season by starting some mess. It woulda been FAR more interesting if Kyle and Erika stayed in that fight longer than a day. Them making right up is WEAK SAUCE. Even Dorit finally clocked in this episode but is now good and dandy again with Kyle after an hour wtf

FFF needs to be destroyed!!! 

f1Gdmwn.jpg

I don’t think they fully made up, Kyle barely responded to what Erika was saying because she couldn’t be bothered fighting anymore, she had literally been fighting with at least one person all day long :skull:

Not people being surprised by how Kathy acted. :rip:

I guess they forgot the kind of money she comes from don't be fooled by the ditzy comments she makes.

Why is it so hard for everyone to just tell Rinna to shut the **** up? Why can’t anyone give her the energy she gives out right back to her?  

1 hour ago, crf13 said:

Why is it so hard for everyone to just tell Rinna to shut the **** up? Why can’t anyone give her the energy she gives out right back to her?  

Yeah that's one frustrating thing about watching the bougie Beverly Hills women get into arguments when you're also a fan of the other cities. The stuff these women let each other (mainly Erika and Lisa) get away with is beyond cringe. It's hard to watch when you know you have Kenya, Karen, Candiace, Tamra etc. out there that would gather these women with ease :gaycat6:

I'm seriously enjoying Erika these past few episodes. She really makes such a good villain :jonny: (The way she won during her confrontation with Crystal even when she was in the wrong ~kinda). They should keep her and fire Rinna for next season.

Dorit is yet again proving how useless/boring she is :zzz: her only role is being Erika's lapdog... Crystal dragging her at the bar was by far my fav moment of this episode.

This Kathy feud seems like a desperate attempt for Rinna to get herself an interesting storyline since the Sutton thing was such a flop but it feels very déja vu (Another Richards sister feud? Really??) Nonetheless i'm excited to see where it's headed. Next weeks preview looks promising even though it's all based on text messages... 

5 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

ok is Kathy actually that rich still? are we sure she's not in extreme debt or something?

the way she's handling this tequila thing screams "I NEED THE RETURN FROM THIS INVESTMENT" :deadbanana2:

They are wealthy but not as much as many thing.

Conrad gave 90% of his money to charities and left them with little money and property to boom their real estate endeavors.

Puppy gate, Brandi gate and Kathy gate all happening off camera and hearsay is so ******* annoying :rip: 

RHONY 7-10 truly is the best run of seasons in this franchise.

You actually believed they were friends, they had drama, they moved on, they laughed, they had more drama. 

If we are talking 4 season runs - RHOBH 1-4, and RHONJ 1-4 (or 7-11) are contenders. RHOA always had a dud season in there for me.

Just now, Jaay said:

You actually believed they were friends, they had drama, they moved on, they laughed, they had more drama. 

If we are talking 4 season runs - RHOBH 1-4, and RHONJ 1-4 (or 7-10 are contenders. RHOA always had a dud season in there for me.

3 minutes ago, Jaay said:

If we are talking 4 season runs - RHOBH 1-4, and RHONJ 1-4 (or 7-11) are contenders. RHOA always had a dud season in there for me.

I feel like it is still so fresh that it doesn't stand out quite that way yet, but honestly RHOP 3-6 is on par with these for me. It probably started out as one of the least organic casts ever put together, but 3 is where it really hit its stride and it has barely slowed down since. I know some people thought 6 was a little meh, but for me it functioned as a lighter comic-relief oriented season closing out the multi-season arc of Gizelle vs Karen following the press conference drama and offering a little bit of closure following the Monique situation. Plus Reasonably Shady is one of the best Real Housewives episodes ever.

1 hour ago, Jaay said:

Spill. RHONY 7-11 is immaculate. 

RHOA 5-9 is pretty flaw free too tbh 

Crystal flubbed a bit with Erika at the end but I did love that she left Dorit speechless lol.

It took 18 weeks but RHOBH finally delivered an excellent episode. :clap3:

I appreciated Crystal but why is she or no one for that matter snapping on a ***** the moment Erika called her an a-hole. It’s like when Diana called Sutton a c and no one said a thing, why do these women have no backbone? No one says anything in the moment, most of the actual drama is off-screen or on social media.

3 hours ago, Jaay said:

I agree. I’d add RHOP in there too and even though I’ve only seen like 4 seasons of OC, the 9-11 run was great. I’m gonna check out OC 7 and 8 too. I tried 12 but could not get past the first few episodes. :deadbanana:

Best episode of the season :clap3:and yeah I agree Erika makes a great villain. They shouldn't let her go. Rinna was also ok this episode. As a matter of fact RHOBH would be great if there was actual conflict between the FFF and the alliances shifted like they do in RHOP

Ugh thank god. Let's hope the producers do something about it (hopefully by firing Melissa)

39 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I need the Beverly Hills cast to remain the same sans Diana. 

Yea we need to accept that this is a good ensemble lol 

minus diana and Rinna (whose purpose is not really needed)

Yeah Rinna still needs to go. Dorit and Kyle are able to interact and have fun with the others but they always get sucked into Rinna/Erika's bs. I actually think even Erika could probably play ball more if she didn't have Rinna/Diana to fall back on.

I do think Rinna and Diana need to go. I'd like Erika to remain just to watch her downfall with the court cases, and maybe Kyle/Dorit will turn on her (hopefully). I think the cast right now is too inflated with 10 cast members. 

The Season 13 cast should be:

1. Kyle
  2. Dorit
  3. Crystal
  4. Sutton
  5. Garcelle
  6. Erika
  7. Kathy - FOH
  8. one of Sutton's friends as a FOH

12 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Yeah Rinna still needs to go. Dorit and Kyle are able to interact and have fun with the others but they always get sucked into Rinna/Erika's bs. I actually think even Erika could probably play ball more if she didn't have Rinna/Diana to fall back on.

22 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea we need to accept that this is a good ensemble lol 

minus diana and Rinna (whose purpose is not really needed)

Yup I can agree with this! I think Erika would be better off without Rinna there because atleast Kyle and Dorit aren't afraid to somewhat call Erika out when she's being beyond obnoxious. Rinna has pretty much just been an ass kisser of hers ever since Erika lashed her during munchausen gate but yet she still always has the energy to call everyone else out :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.