The Real Housewives: For the first time there will be no #RHONJ reunion!

boys

29 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Lastly, I didn't like how Rinna was going all "diva" on those girls about lemons/limes.

Like she's not an A lister and there's a way to let the girls have it without coming off snobby.

I didn't like it and it seems like that's how she treats "help" off cameras.

No ma'am.

this must have happened when I went to the bathroom. I tend to use Rinna/Erika/Diana scenes for a bathroom break or I go get a snack

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

“I’ve helped the homeless. I’ve helped the toothless.” The way I was dying of laughter :rip:

7 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

WHY does Dorit's daughter have a ******* British accent :dies:

to be fair, PK has a British accent still... it would come from him I assume 

4 hours ago, The Closer said:

“I’ve helped the homeless. I’ve helped the toothless.” The way I was dying of laughter :rip:

*Worked with :rip: What made this assurance so hilarious was that she didn't say 'helped' she said 'worked with' as if they're her colleagues. :rofl:

Where was Sheree at? Was she even sat with them during that fight? Anyway I’m glad Kathy was there to support Garcelle. 

The homeless not toothless discussion was the funniest moment all season ? 

8 hours ago, slw84 said:

Lastly, I didn't like how Rinna was going all "diva" on those girls about lemons/limes.

Like she's not an A lister and there's a way to let the girls have it without coming off snobby.

No ma'am.

I agree.

6 hours ago, Alfred said:

*Worked with :rip: What made this assurance so hilarious was that she didn't say 'helped' she said 'worked with' as if they're her colleagues. :rofl:

That’s what it was.. I was trying to recall as I was still laughing :spin:

13 hours ago, slw84 said:

No ma'am.

Your girl dorit would not have survived without her lemons carcass out 

I really don't understand why Rinna would say Diana is "sad and in pain" about what happened between Diana and Garcelle, when nothing happened between the two. She is just a racist ***** 

19 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I check out when Rinna is alone on screen alone so I completely missed this scene. Not surprising at all that she treats servers this way. 

Oops...

19 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

this must have happened when I went to the bathroom. I tend to use Rinna/Erika/Diana scenes for a bathroom break or I go get a snack

LOL.

Yes, it was weird. She had to know the cameras were rolling. I guess that was her way to be a "boss" and "ASSertive"

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Your girl dorit would not have survived without her lemons carcass out 

Well, the truth is the truth...what can I say:gaycat:

e8d746fe5f75008fc4bf6bf9c18e5c59.gif

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Season 8 seat secure :gaycat:

Haven't I been saying this for the past two years?

3s6TCaF.gif

Once the pandemic settles, they will aim for a marriage (possible destination wedding but possibly in Maryland) and then Juan still wants a daughter so I'm sure they'll go with that next.

I can picture Gizelle trying to take over the plans for Robyn and the planning will be a mess but we will either start the season or end the season with the Dixon's remarrying.

@stophittingmedad winning is natural for GEB

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Haven't I been saying this for the past two years?

3s6TCaF.gif

Once the pandemic settles, they will aim for a marriage (possible destination wedding but possibly in Maryland) and then Juan still wants a daughter so I'm sure they'll go with that next.

I can picture Gizelle trying to take over the plans for Robyn and the planning will be a mess but we will either start the season or end the season with the Dixon's remarrying.

@stophittingmedad winning is natural for GEB

Marriage season 8 

baby plans season 9 

and pregant or surrogate season 10

Robyn Stan’s won hihi 

16 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Marriage season 8 

baby plans season 9 

and pregant or surrogate season 10

Robyn Stan’s won hihi 

Green Eyes always win. Love that for us.

Robyn serving nine lives Cynthia teas where she kind of gets in when needed and stays to the side collecting her check.

Right now I see the core four: Gizelle, Karen, Ashley and Robyn (in that order) serving as the nucleus of the show. If the show hits big this season and outviews RHOA then I think they will smudge out Wendy and then Candiace and eventually Mia once they set her up to be Katie'd 

Charisse possibly returning will expedite that and then it's about which others will bring in new cast. Ashley "brought in" Candiace, Gizelle did the same for Wendy. I forgot who Mia knew.

Robyn might make a chess move to add a friend after this season but that can also turn into a Rinna/Diana situation, too if she doesn't work it right.

Ashley doesn't have alot of friends so that won't work but Robyn, Karen, Gizelle, Candiace and Mia could bring in some new blood, too.

Garcelle is kinda reaching god tier level housewife. The level of composure. The level of shade. The level of clap back. The level of genuineness. The level of the looks served. The level of clarity. I never would have seen this coming after her first season.

Sutton is so clumsy with her words, but also not really in the wrong, so she’s lucky to have Garcelle on her side.

Erikkka, Dorit and Rinna can CHOKE. I think Dorit will stay on next season only because she’s good real life friends with Kyle, but Rinna and definitely Diana can leave. Lisa can come back when Denise does lol 

The odd thing about saying Sutton is a liability to Garcelle is that it pretty much confirms  that the FFF just want everyone to gang up on one person and for Garcelle to STFU so they can do it :rip: They all stick up for one another so what it does it matter if Garcelle does it? 

Kyle loves to see Sutton squirm and it’s kinda psychotic at this point.  She knows Rinna and Erika will go off on her and she does it anyway :rip:

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

The girls are fighting!!

What did she say? 

also, why am I just seeing that Kathy Hilton thought Lizzo was Precious on a game on WWHL? :rip:

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

Oh she is going down BAD

Diana really needs to get a ******* life. She is so fixated on making Sutton look bad it’s disgusting. I really hope some **** comes out about this ***** and she loses all her friends. She’s a ******* ***** for absolutely no reason. 

Why do Lisa’s party’s never have any other guests? Probably because nobody likes her or wants to be associated with her. 

21 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I really don't understand why Rinna would say Diana is "sad and in pain" about what happened between Diana and Garcelle, when nothing happened between the two. She is just a racist ***** 

sad and in pain because Garcelle doesn’t like her, when they don’t even like Garcelle in the first place. Rinna is so full of **** :ahh:

all the ladies would really just side and blindly defend anyone who decides to join the #RHOBHMeanGirls and wouldn’t stop reminding Garcelle they’re more closer to each other. it’s so gross how they lack of self awareness & how racist they look.

what Garcelle did at Rinna’s part really does put her in god tier level hw. her composure and clarity in every word she said while serving that look. :jonny5:

On 8/19/2022 at 2:01 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I still don’t understand how she’s confused why anyone is judging her when she’s at events screaming she’s mixing meds with alcohol while being filmed  :rip:

it’s hilarious because she obviously chose this as her storyline herself :ahh:

her acting shocked that this is getting attention from the girlies when she’s basically airing out that she’s mixing meds with alcohol and letting her hair down for attention. it’s a calculated storyline, what a better way to show “poor me this is what i’m going through after divorce/lawsuits” and distract others to not talk about her lawsuits anymore.

On 8/18/2022 at 10:17 PM, Memoirs387 said:

“At the toothless and homeless foundation?” Sent me to the moon. 

but then to say “I’ve worked with the homeless. I’ve worked with the toothless” literally I’ve rewatched it 500 times. It’s the funniest scene in a long time. Well, at least since Dorit’s chic moment 

her scenes are amazing :rip: and this will basically set it for me that i’m going to be Team Kathy for whatever goes on in the next episodes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.