Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz this UGT2 episode shows that phaedra may still not be ready for RHOA

The RHOA girls would press the hell out of her about her exit lol 

It's quite disgusting that people want Jen Shah free just because she makes good TV.

21 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Whew I spent all day reading the tea on these RHODubai girls... the reunion and season 2 are gonna be IT I fear

Care to share? Plz :chick1::chick1:

I can't find UGT ep 5 and 6 with  English subtitles could someone help me?

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

OMG the Diana and Sutton sit down was ICONIC :jonny5:

The tension between them... it was everything.

22 minutes ago, Nightglitch said:

I can't find UGT ep 5 and 6 with  English subtitles could someone help me?

soap2day has them

Will we make it through one episode without Dorito talking about the home invasion?

The way Caroline Brooks lost it and dragged her friend was so uncomfortable to watch YIKESSS

20 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

soap2day has them

omg i love u thanks for saving my night

tumblr_o0yoje24Uy1tzkmqmo1_500.thumb.jpg 

15 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Will we make it through one episode without Dorito talking about the home invasion?

So ****** annoying. We are literally in episode 10 :deadbanana:

Btw i enjoyed the Diana/Sutton diner. First time i kind of enjoyed Diana 

UGT2 served again! Episode 6 was not as crazy as 4 and 5 but getting them along(?) and the Denise talk was wild.

Bev Hills is so boring. :deadbanana4:

Diana has it out for Sutton for some reason and just doesn't like her, no matter what Sutton does. As much as I like Garcelle and am glad she's pushing story along, she's doing the most with this "Erika could be becoming an alcoholic" narrative.

1 hour ago, slik said:

It’s impressive to see a show not only maintain numbers 10 episodes into a season, but also increase and repeak every few episodes.

1 hour ago, slik said:

It’s impressive to see a show not only maintain numbers 10 episodes into a season, but also increase and repeak every few episodes.

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

It's quite disgusting that people want Jen Shah free just because she makes good TV.

uh oh it’s the morality police here to dictate who is worthy of appreciating in the context of trash reality television

grow up

2 hours ago, slik said:

There will be absolutely no fires except maybe Crystal or Diana. MAYBE. But we are stuck with this cast, I fear 

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Bev Hills is so boring. :deadbanana4:

Diana has it out for Sutton for some reason and just doesn't like her, no matter what Sutton does. As much as I like Garcelle and am glad she's pushing story along, she's doing the most with this "Erika could be becoming an alcoholic" narrative.

To be fair, Erika herself has said several times on the show that she’s mixing meds and alcohol so I’m glad someone is questioning it 

Caroline Brooks is so unlikable. I could feel the desperation to fit in with the upper class the moment I saw her, and her meltdown last night just confirmed it for me. The way she talks to her help and her son are so devoid of humanity, and Sara was right in everything she said. Stanbury opened up a little about being a victim of boarding school, and Brooks is deadset on sending her kid anyways as a status symbol. She's a narcissist - "THAT'S MY SON, HE CAME FROM MY ******...I ACHIEVED ALL OF THIS MYSELF!" Your son is not a trophy ***** :skull: 

Also the way all of the girls keep shading Ayan and Lesa Milan on social media is a kii. A gang up at the reunion is coming nnn

2 hours ago, slik said:

an ensemble

it's going to be hard to fire Diana with her being responsible for two of the highest rated shows.

Garcelle, Kyle, Diana, Sutton were the stars of this episode

Not a fan of Tinsley and happy Porsha is on UGT3...fireworks with Candace and Candace is smarter than Porsha so she will gather Porsha with ease

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.