The Real Housewives: Potomac trailer out now! #RHOP

boys

20 minutes ago, qurl said:

wow so no republicans can be good people ?!?! so much for the TOLERANT LEFT #maga!

WgFrKkq.gif

It fits my agenda

WgFrKkq.gif

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Stanning has gone too far when Burger King is a receipt.

giphy.gif

There are people who eat veggie burgers with bacon on them (restaurants have it) because it's healthier but they don't claim to be vegan or vegetarian.

:psyduck::dies:

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

You take this **** way too seriously. Just FYI you'll never be a Housewife.

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.thumb.jpg.61b4b1b93fffb8

:psyduck::coffee2:

Jen Shah's spot is opening up soon...future thirst buckets get ready for your closeup

Teresa could never be replaced, poor Jen.

Edited by slw84

10 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

These are my personal fave top 10 Housewives, please feel free to agree or drag me:

1. Bethenny Frankel

2. Nene Leakes

3. Lisa Vanderpump

4. Kandi Burruss

5. Phaedra Parks

6. Brandi Glanville

7. Kenya Moore

8. Sonja Morgan

9. Kim Richards

10. Garcelle Beauvais (and she will most likely move up as time goes on)

Honorable Mentions:

11. Cynthia Bailey

12. Countess Luann

13. Teresa Giudice

14. Camille Grammer

No Carole, no list.

tumblr_m54m3zzsmG1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_n2a4bpGsnz1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

9d59e47bf366385cc35053dafb2ea538.gif

tumblr_noogngAeDM1qk08n1o1_500.gif

rhony-carole.gif

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

You take this **** way too seriously. Just FYI you'll never be a Housewife.

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.thumb.jpg.61b4b1b93fffb8

The fact I didn’t even tag you once and you knew my post was about you means 1) you also take this **** too seriously and 2) you recognized your MO and you know it all too well :michael: if the stiletto fits wear it sweetheart. And just fyi I don’t want to be a housewife, I just hate when ppl contradict themselves, are hypocritical, and have double standards :toofunny3: like fav like stan though with your FFF apologism I guess

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

:psyduck::coffee2:

Jen Shah's spot is opening up soon...future thirst buckets get ready for your closeup

Teresa could never be replaced, poor Jen.

^^^ @ShouldersSideways you know it’s bad when the village idiot of the thread backs you up

1 minute ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The fact I didn’t even tag you once and you knew my post was about you means 1) you also take this **** too seriously and 2) you recognized your MO and you know it all too well :michael: if the stiletto fits wear it sweetheart. And just fyi I don’t want to be a housewife, I just hate when ppl contradict themselves, are hypocritical, and have double standards :toofunny3: like fav like stan though with your FFF apologism I guess

^^^ @ShouldersSideways you know it’s bad when the village idiot of the thread backs you up

You literally quoted someone talking about me :deadbanana2: 

Anyway, most of us in this thread disagree and are still able to have fun with each other. If my online presence bothers you that badly I encourage you to put me on ignore so the rest of us can continue joking around and having fun. Its totally unnecessary to be this hateful and rude but I hope it allows you to feel a little better about whatever is clearly going on in your own life.

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

girl what is even HAPPENING :skull:

If you had just listened and not questioned me about Lisa BarLOW none of this would've happened

yENlTW.thumb.png.c7ba7f026880bb13907e012

31 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

You literally quoted someone talking about me :deadbanana2: 

Anyway, most of us in this thread disagree and are still able to have fun with each other. If my online presence bothers you that badly I encourage you to put me on ignore so the rest of us can continue joking around and having fun. Its totally unnecessary to be this hateful and rude but I hope it allows you to feel a little better about whatever is clearly going on in your own life.

I'm seeing alot of valid points. It's giving season 4 Kelly Bensimon's voice of reason storyline

svfaSbg.gif

7 minutes ago, qurl said:

girl what is even HAPPENING :skull:

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

No Carole, no list.

tumblr_m54m3zzsmG1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_n2a4bpGsnz1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

9d59e47bf366385cc35053dafb2ea538.gif

tumblr_noogngAeDM1qk08n1o1_500.gif

rhony-carole.gif

Omg I hella forgot about her. ? She did have some good one liners and was smart. I’d put her right below Luann

Love and light, Danielle.

Let's make things positive again:

Love seeing Jen Shah take accountability for her actions after she was tipped off they had the goods on her

They are saying she might only get 14 years.

dance-rhony.gif

LISA BARLOW WON!

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

2 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

LISA BARLOW WON!

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

When Jen reveals Lisa and her six lawyers were in on it >>>>>>

:ahh:Drunk Kenya is the moment 

Hmm...so RHOP late summer/early fall and then RHOSLC ( are they almost done) who's up next??? hmm.:mandown:

Nobody is serving like the Black Queens. This season is so much better without Porsha because RHOA was doing some bad editing to make Porsha look good. 

1 minute ago, King_Lonnie said:

:ahh:Drunk Kenya is the moment 

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif

The versatility...

Villain, Vulnerable, Antihero, Melodramatic, Shade Assassin...and lastly The Moment

They don't make em' like her anymore.

1 minute ago, King_Lonnie said:

Nobody is serving like the Black Queens. This season is so much better without Porsha because RHOA was doing some bad editing to make Porsha look good. 

This is a true statement as well.

youre-absolutely-right-yes.gif

Simon would have gotten his Peter/Patricia on trying to have his moment and the girls wouldn't fake the funk and pretend that this relationship wasn't built on soap opera overlapping vibes.

5 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Hmm...so RHOP late summer/early fall and then RHOSLC ( are they almost done) who's up next??? hmm.:mandown:

RHOSLC has been filming forever. I think they stopped for awhile and then picked back up recently to cover Jen's trial. They'll probably go cameras down again soon and film her sentencing as the show is airing.

I hope everyone involved in RHOSLC is getting paid well, because the cast and crew have been putting in work to do season three.

Can we talk about how Candiace from RHOP is actually a really good singer? Like, she should stop getting in cat fights with her castmates and move to LA, ATL, or NY and become an artist. “Drive Back” is def the most solid song from this franchise. Her castmates were JEALOUS af with those “low budget” comments. Legit signed music artists with massive budgets have come out with worse videos than that. It wasn’t even a bad video.

Also, if Rihanna or Keri Hilson sang Porsha’s song “Flatline” in 2009 with some slightly better production, it would’ve been a hit. She was 6 years late on that one but a bop is a bop

The white girls tho ? — Luann’s songs I enjoy ironically and Kim Z was just terrible lmao. Should’ve let NeNe rap the verses. All of Erika’s songs generally suck and she should pay back all the royalties she made off of “XXXpensive” to those orphans and burn victims. Fraud. 

That other girl on Potomac with the gay husband is an awful singer as well lmao

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

only Legendisa Barlegacy could conjure all this chaos, her impact is simply undeniable and ubiquitous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.