The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Should I start Oc or Miami now? That’s all I got left. I also started VPR recently (season 3, rn)  :giraffe:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen Sha is so delusional, it's not even fun to watch anymore :skull:

Just caught up SLC. God the last two eps were chaotic :rip:

Jen is delusional and insane.  Every scene is a mess :priceless: How can she forget she had a full blown fight with Lisa lol. Lowkey love the noobs bringing it to her since everyone else is walking on egg shells.  

Heather serving turd :clap3:

9 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I think I lost interest in SLC when it became clear the girls were not going to hold Jen accountable...even Meredith is kissing her ass 

Meredith really wants to be THAT girl. It’s so sad. 
they need to bring Mary back and get Mary to add a friend.

in addition to the wannabes and things would at least be entertaining 

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh: 

reminds me when gizelle called him out at the the wedding for listing RnB songs for his wedding vows

Lol.

They don’t hate Chris. He got too comfortable and the girls let him so he’s not entirely at fault and just needs to take it as a sign to step away from them. 

they are not that great to die to be close with.

1 hour ago, igninton said:

Bethenny got served some of her own medicine for the numerous times she did this to other HWs.

True. Good for Bethenney getting a taste of her own medicine.

5 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

The way I thought I'd be team Heather/Meredith this season, but Heather looks the worst she's ever looked and Queen Meredith has been a disappointment tiptoeing around Jen. I don't need her to call Jen out for the legal stuff because she already did that last season, but she's enabled Jen's bully behavior this season and it's not a good look. 

Lisa, Danna, and Angie K. came out looking the best during this episode. 

As much as I don't want to admit it, Lisa lowkey tore, especially during the dinner when she didn't keep her foot off Jen's neck.

Her and Jen looked like idiots fighting on the boat like that tho. Not sure why she would even want to be friends with Jen. 

Jen only apologized to Angie K. in that moment because she was feeling all the heat from everyone else. Pathetic.

Whitney's been so irrelevant these past few episodes and thank god for that. 

Literally all of this.

I’ve never liked heather, her brand of chubby girl humour and being a victim of life is really transparent, and her obsession with Lisa is just peculiar. I’m also super disappointed in Meredith, she went from mvp (tied with mary) to a joke in the space of a few episodes. 

I hope Danna clashes with Heather more and than Angie K stays a prominent character for the rest of the season. It’s been nice to have 2 newbies who haven’t tried too hard for a moment (angie h), they feel like their issues are more genuine….also can Whitney go, she’s so unnecessary.

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

Bethenny truly cant lose an argument, she's so good and I think she's correct.

Except for the Kyle unfollow thing. She got clocked. You don’t unfollow your friends Bc you want to catch up with them in person :rip:

she went from “we are friends and I like to catch up in person” to “we aren’t even that close I don’t see her much” to “why are you so desperate to keep up with who I unfollow!” In about 10 seconds. It was messy but reality gold lol

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh: 

reminds me when gizelle called him out at the the wedding for listing RnB songs for his wedding vows

At least there was a wedding for vows to be spoken at. unlike Juan’s landlord and soon to be bail bondsman with his alleged SA cover up. :coffee2:

Edited by Phobos

27 minutes ago, Phobos said:

At least there was a wedding for vows to be spoken at. unlike Juan’s landlord and soon to be bail bondsman with his alleged SA cover up. :coffee2:

Gizelle will remarry Jamal's cheatin ass before Robyn walks down the aisle with Juan lol 

catching up on RHOP... omg i'm living! this season is great :jonnycat:  i just watched the dinner scene in Miami and whew Mia is an icon, i'm starting to stan her hard

It was wild to watch them all grovel and be desperate for Jen’s approval while she has no respect for them. They look so foolish, Heather especially.  

I loved the Meredith’s callback to Mary calling Whitney little girl though :dies:

OMG...I'm loving everything that's airing right now.

Potomac: AMAZING.

SLC: I'm invested. Danna is eating and Heather...girl, you need to get your **** together cause you're dropping the ball.

Miami: Sooooooo good....OMG!! Ppl NEED to get into this NOW.

Mary is the only one that seemed willing to call Jen out and she’s not on the show anymore 

58 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

OMG...I'm loving everything that's airing right now.

Potomac: AMAZING.

SLC: I'm invested. Danna is eating and Heather...girl, you need to get your **** together cause you're dropping the ball.

Miami: Sooooooo good....OMG!! Ppl NEED to get into this NOW.

I’m starting tonight 

8 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Gizelle will remarry Jamal's cheatin ass before Robyn walks down the aisle with Juan lol 

robyn and juan WILL be getting married!! soon!!! since you’re so obsessed with marriages why dont you talk more about your fave vanilla ice being a lame a$$ husband to candiace 

juan and robyn have a mutual respect and understanding for one another. they do things on their OWN time because they’re secure in their love. can ice ice baby say the same?

21 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

robyn and juan WILL be getting married!! soon!!! since you’re so obsessed with marriages why dont you talk more about your fave vanilla ice being a lame a$$ husband to candiace 

juan and robyn have a mutual respect and understanding for one another. they do things on their OWN time because they’re secure in their love. can ice ice baby say the same?

lol Chris is not my 'fave' 

And until Chris cheats on Candiace then I don't think you can say Juan is a better (ex) husband

2 hours ago, FAN said:

So apparently Erika/Lisa posted that they were renewed for S13

of course:noparty:

Just watched the first 4 episodes of Miami

WOW! Lenny is such a piece of ****! 

I feel bad for Lisa...you can tell she has no idea what he's been up to

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

37 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

miami is the best franchise right now i said what i said

Nah...the Lisa/Lenny storyline is the only interesting part of the first 4 episodes. Potomac takes the cake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.