The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

Now watching OC Season 16, on ep 2. Already fed up with the Heather show (though the way she had Shannon and Gina stuttering was a moment).

Gina and her ridiculously played up accent is insufferable and she’s overall just a horrible friend. She could never be an Ashley Darby, her desperation to be in kahoots with Heather is pathetic. Emily is extremely meh. I have a soft spot for Shannon but yeah she kicked off that mess. Noella is gorgeous and seems lovely, I need to see more of her but I can picture her cementing herself as somewhat of a Cynthia Bailey 2.0. Like in the middle of the girls, struggling to choose a side but she’s minding her business (tho stays on the ready to cut a b*tch when necessary)

Can’t wait for next season when Tamra takes them down a few several notches. ngl, I feel Vicki should be there too, I’m always here for the chaos :clap3:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

If RHONY isn’t going to do legacy I legit don’t understand why they don’t just keep going with the woman.

Even if they don’t bring back Ramona, they need to keep going. 

On 3/10/2023 at 4:54 PM, sunmimi imfurst said:

spacer.png

What even :redface:

On 3/10/2023 at 12:41 AM, boys said:

LVP is still so hurt from how she was ran off RHOBH but won’t just admit it.

Cant imagine why anyone wants her back on the show she can’t own anything.

because she IS funny, serving regal with her english english and despite not OWNING it, she's still one of the best housewives of all franchises

"she's not funny" killed me :ahh: "I'm over here speaking perfect french and she's somewhere in the corner." "idk what she was doing there" :rip: 

The OG of all franchises Vicki apparently filmed confessionals.:mandown:

Love that for us.:clap3:

The fact Potomac is over and Miami is ending :monkey: I’m going to be going thru withdrawals. UGT3 is going to be starting of course and VDPR is tiding me over, but we’re going to need ATL and NYC2.0 on our screens asap! :duca:

29 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The fact Potomac is over and Miami is ending :monkey: I’m going to be going thru withdrawals. UGT3 is going to be starting of course and VDPR is tiding me over, but we’re going to need ATL and NYC2.0 on our screens asap! :duca:

Kandi little spin off actually looks cute tbh 

Imagine Bravo landing one of the women who inspired the very show we all watch today. That would be iconic.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kandi little spin off actually looks cute tbh 

This one works. That restaurant one was a mess.

The SWV Xscape one based on episode 1 is SERVING more than Kandi on RHOA.

I hope they also film when they are on tour, too.

Kandi's smart to have her own storyline on RHOA but serve different roles on her spinoff

1 hour ago, boys said:

Imagine Bravo landing one of the women who inspired the very show we all watch today. That would be iconic.

This is her first tweet in 3 years. She MUST be in talks. However newbies cant talk about it… so idk how she could get away with this?

RHOA the only one lately that’s been getting a laugh/smile out of me during a depression slump 

these are HISTORICAL :giraffe:

Edited by kweenofxanax

14 hours ago, slw84 said:

The OG of all franchises Vicki apparently filmed confessionals.:mandown:

Love that for us.:clap3:

We need a premiere date!

24 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

RHOA the only one lately that’s been getting a laugh/smile out of me during a depression slump 

these are HISTORICAL :giraffe:

Watch Married2 med if you haven’t. I just finished and they have one of the best current seasons 

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Watch Married2 med if you haven’t. I just finished and they have one of the best current seasons 

Already saw them :heart:  Thanks for reminding me, I’m gonna go rewatch some scenes on YT.

The one where Heavenly stood up at the panel/conference to speak to the crowd when she wasn’t part of the table always has me cracking up

Soooo perched for the next season :wanda:

Nicolette joining would be Lisa Rinna repellant and keep that WITCH from rejoining so i’m all for it :bibliahh: even though Andy/the producers should have just casted her one season while Rinna was there so she could experience the type of wig tug she always deserved

14 minutes ago, kweenofxanax said:

Already saw them :heart:  Thanks for reminding me, I’m gonna go rewatch some scenes on YT.

The one where Heavenly stood up at the panel/conference to speak to the crowd when she wasn’t part of the table always has me cracking up

Soooo perched for the next season :wanda:

She’s a gift (and curse lol). so many scenes. I saw this last night and died lmao

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She’s a gift (and curse lol). so many scenes. I saw this last night and died lmao

She’s such a MESS. Love to see it :) 

Was this Heavenly’s reaction to the video montage of her doing messy sh*t and the girls played it in front of her inside a theatre? And she was laughing along the whole time

:bibliahh:

I look forward to the possibility of her and Phaedra in an argument :cupid:

Heavenly/Hellishly being complete trash yet they are stanning her…and I’m on the wrong side of history :coffee:

but yea, we need to get this thread updated for Bravo shows not just housewives considering how often vanderpump rules, married to medicine, that yacht show and other shows are mentioned in here.

a free for all melee would keep the energy high in here.

3 hours ago, Million said:

We need a premiere date!

Yes. I haven’t watched in a couple of seasons…but I’m sure Vicki is giving what needs to be given.

Bravo needs to welcome her with rose petals and Godiva chocolates.

21 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Heavenly/Hellishly being complete trash yet they are stanning her…and I’m on the wrong side of history :coffee:

but yea, we need to get this thread updated for Bravo shows not just housewives considering how often vanderpump rules, married to medicine, that yacht show and other shows are mentioned in here.

a free for all melee would keep the energy high in here.

Yea sorry. 

People talk about vpr in here so I thought it was ok ngl :dies: 

10 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yea sorry. 

People talk about vpr in here so I thought it was ok ngl :dies: 

No worries, luv…:hug:my point is we SHOULD just generalize to to bravo shows because we end up talking about all the different shows anyways.

after lackluster seasons of housewives ain’t no way Godney places Scandoval in our laps to ignore it.

We MUST discuss the legend that is Raquel.

mods should consider naming this thread Bravo shows and I’m not even kidding. 

Married to medicine is better than half of the housewives shows yet it gets little traction here. We need to change that.

and full disclosure…if y’all ain’t Stan I g Tacky Toya y’all are on the wrong side of history…AGAIN :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Yes. I haven’t watched in a couple of seasons…but I’m sure Vicki is giving what needs to be given.

Bravo needs to welcome her with rose petals and Godiva chocolates.

I mean, you haven’t missed much. Last season wasn’t too bad with Heather coming back.

Tamra and Vicki returning is going to be back to real OC. 

Emily and Gina are the worst thing to happen to OC. Alexis and Meghan (hell maybe even Gretchen) can come back with Tamra and Vicki to save this trainwreck. Any one of them did the mean girl thing better :giraffe:

7 hours ago, slw84 said:

Not stanning her. I just find her unbelievable mess and delusion fascinating, definitely makes for good TV :-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.