The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

The fact that Erika threw out Garcelle book knowing she cussed out her son on tv :rip: 

what else is left :bibliahh:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, qurl said:

what is this from and who is this white woman who went on national tv(?) and fixed her mouth to say she still believes in segregation :deadbanana4:

So this is from the vh1 show Hollywood Exes. The white woman is Jose Canseco's ex-wife Jessica Canseco.

I watched RHOBH and the three causal fans I watch with never even flinched :rip: 

Btw non-US fans….where do u guys watch RHUGT? I have the hayu channel on prime and they have all HW franchises but not that

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I watched RHOBH and the three causal fans I watch with never even flinched :rip: 

:rip:

Like.. were they on their phones?

3 minutes ago, boys said:

:rip:

Like.. were they on their phones?

I really think most people must turn their brains off the moment they sit down to watch these shows :rip: 

The way that trainer was giddy and jumping for joy of the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit's presence...it's giving reality tv icon your honor:swing:

Episode was ok. Kyle did the right thing about Sutton. It was halfway giving me close the loop meets filler in between mess episode but eh. I hope this keeps up at 1M.

Yea no more previews for me lol 

but you pretty much had to watch them this week lol 

Muted :giraffe:

I’m not a LVP Stan but I’m tired of the faux force five just because they are flaming hypocrites who drag little issues out into nothing. I’m sure there are a lot of LVP stans doing the most but let’s not conflate the real backlash with just that. Even Denise gate was talking about the same thing for ******* half a season. 

Vyle is disgusting but it’s good TV at least lol. This season is Lowkey better than last so far. The only dud is Crystal bringing up the dark comment again but at least it’s transpired into other things like Diana vs Sutton. 

Kyle is so ******* insufferable, my god JUST SHUT THE **** UP!

2 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Garcelle and Erika had a great moment until she ruined it

13 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

The way Kyle sits there and excuses Erika’s substance use as her “having fun and letting her hair down” 

Sutton is so witty and clever, they only call her clumsy because they’re not on her intellectual level/spectrum :ahh:

Sutton watching the FF5 reputation tank while she’s pictured with Symone at Paris fashion week :rip: 

11 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Was tonight's episode worth watching?

If you saw the previews, then you saw everything interesting. Next week looks better. 

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

If you saw the previews, then you saw everything interesting. Next week looks better. 

Okay, I will skip this one then!

1 hour ago, HausOfGerard said:

Welp I watched it. I’m glad someone is finally telling Kyle to shut up :deadbanana:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Is there a single thread for this? How's it doing on the charts? :jamming:

3 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

This wasn't in the episode that aired tonight, was it? I didn't see this moment. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.