The Real Housewives: Dorit & PK announce their separation to secure diamond! #RHOBH

boys

5 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I don't get why anyone would still be under the illusion dorinda was only mean in s12. From her fight with Luann in S10 you could tell she couldn't take accountability for anything and she only got worse. I hope if she is on legacy it's only as a friend as she's actually unbearable and the last thing her ego needs is to be inflated any further, she needs a reality check...no pun intended.

Dorinda has been an abusive alcoholic pretty much since her debut on the show. I've never understood the love for her. The way she treated Jill (who really is emerging as a star might I add) this last episode was disgusting and dismissive - Dorinda is a bully to those she considers "weak". She cannot take accountability for anything.

I'll never forget in s7 when Kristin Taekman said that John made her feel uncomfortable by grinding up against her at a party and Dorinda's response was basically "you were asking for it". :sick:

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

im on chanel's side but... rhod is dull af. where were they be dragging rinna exactly? to bed?

right i'm confused :deadbanana:

I think Rinna knows she's kinda fading and the RHODubai women know they're flops so this feud is a disaster waiting to happen :rip: 

46 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Dorinda has been an abusive alcoholic pretty much since her debut on the show. I've never understood the love for her. The way she treated Jill (who really is emerging as a star might I add) this last episode was disgusting and dismissive - Dorinda is a bully to those she considers "weak". She cannot take accountability for anything.

I'll never forget in s7 when Kristin Taekman said that John made her feel uncomfortable by grinding up against her at a party and Dorinda's response was basically "you were asking for it". :sick:

Kristin deserved better honestly. She had more to offer and got pushed out by Bethenny and Dorinda because you can't get a word in.

Dorinda was a little more demure in the beginning of season 7 - i've been rewatching it. Something I noticed on this rewatch is that in one of her first episodes she looks at the bartender and says "I would like Worcestershire sauce. RIGHT AWAY" like she was a 16th century queen. The signs have always been there

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

But this is messy 

She's a clown.

RHODubai is in its premiere season so to try and use ratings as a drag is a joke. The show is still also finding it's footing because any actual housewives fan knows how the show completely changes its dynamics and the way they interact with each other after the first season has aired and the cast has seen all the things that were said about one another.

2 minutes ago, boys said:

She's a clown.

RHODubai is in its premiere season so to try and use ratings as a drag is a joke. The show is still also finding it's footing because any actual housewives fan knows how the show completely changes its dynamics and the way they interact with each other after the first season has aired and the cast has seen all the things that were said about one another.

She should compare how much she has in the bank to the Dubai ladies next 

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

I think it's in the housewives book or she said it on a podcast but I remember Jill saying she was meant to film more for s12 after tinsley left and Dorinda tried to put a stop to it. She said at the Halloween party they got in an argument and Dorinda said she's not gonna let her get back on the show and told production she wasn't letting Jill come to the Berkshires...and I fully believe it.

37 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

She should compare how much she has in the bank to the Dubai ladies next 

That diaper money ran out years ago she doesn't want to embarrass herself like that. She can't even afford to buy a $10,000 table to a charity gala.

2 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Lisa Rinna finally found her match :deadbanana2:

She must not watch Dubai at all cause if she did she would know not to mess with at least 4/6 of the women on that show and Caroline Brooks is DEFINITELY not one to play with.

3 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Rinna should not have this much power:ahh: who cares what that lady has to say

The ones who hate to love her...

The naysayers, 2nd fanbase, Rinna jr base keeps running her her coins unintentionally

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Rinna is just making it about her cause she wasn’t on the episode :rip: 

Rinna is always about Rinna. :coffee:

So I'm guessing Phaedra is joing Dubai next seaaon. She said she has mutiple businesses there and bought a house. I hope she joins Ayan and Lesa and drops the Dubai Kenya. 

Watching UGT, I really did miss her on TV. She's ******* GOLD.

I'm here for Phaedra in Dubai. She just needs to leave that church southern belle stuff in Atlanta and be who she really is know.

I'm sure she's different now than in the 2010s.

Rebrand Phaedra and have fun:clap3: just don't go too low again.

2 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I think it's in the housewives book or she said it on a podcast but I remember Jill saying she was meant to film more for s12 after tinsley left and Dorinda tried to put a stop to it. She said at the Halloween party they got in an argument and Dorinda said she's not gonna let her get back on the show and told production she wasn't letting Jill come to the Berkshires...and I fully believe it.

Yeah I definitely believe that too. I don't get what D's problem with Jill is. Jill seems so sweet and she was the one who originally introduced D to RHONY, and this is how she repays her. She's always been so dismissive of Jill. So nasty and so rude!

I need to start watching WWHL lol 

Phaedra saying the Marlo is carrying RHOA and Andy saying she's doing a great job 

Marlo is keeping that peach hihi :gaycat2:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Lisa destroying them like that :deadbanana2: the new girls need to show some respect 

Hello children, it's great to be back in this legendary thread. I have missed you all. 

Now first things first: Brandi Glanville is the heartbeat of UGT: Ex-Wives Club. Messy, hilarious, offensive, and lovable. I haven't seen this week's episode but let's just say she carried the first 3. Special shout-out to her BH colleague Taylor Armstrong who also came through with cat meme 2.0.

I'm enjoying Dubai a lot. Not as good as SLC but still a strong entry. Chanel Ayan is the essence of that show, let us be real. She funny af, has ridiculous fashions, and brings gifts to people like goats and cooking pots.

BH: Diana finally showing her claws is saving this season. We need petty aggression! Erika stepped outta that role now that she started mixing alcohol and pills. But I'm living for her mess. Also, Sutton and Garcelle. Top tier cast members. I'm ready for Kathy to come in. Also - Dorit's break-in storyline was FRAUDULENT AF. y'all who believed ha are delulu !!! 

ATL: Zzzz. Marlo & Sheree carrying 

Edited by Alfred

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Yep, it happens like clockwork on every single show. The audience proxy is beloved for hating the same people the audience does and gets turned on when the hated person is gone or the audience has moved on.

Kelly was once loved.

Erika was once loved. 

Brandi was once loved.

The turn against Sutton might come give it a season or two. one thing i've noticed is production could easily remove or "edit" scenes differently when Sutton gets caught always talking about herself or making things about herself and being insensitive but they keep it in and will build it out as she gets closer to the villain edit they'll flashback the scenes we've watched so far.

Pigtails was generally liked and people loved her going after Danielle.

Can't believe there are pro-Sutton people out there. 

9 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

There are people out there who stan Vicki, Tamra, Kelly etc so why would you be surprised by Sutton stanning when she hasn't done things half as awful as them and is carrying RHOBH :huh:

19 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Kelly was once loved.

Erika was once loved. 

Brandi was once loved.

The turn against Sutton might come give it a season or two. one thing i've noticed is production could easily remove or "edit" scenes differently when Sutton gets caught always talking about herself or making things about herself and being insensitive but they keep it in and will build it out as she gets closer to the villain edit they'll flashback the scenes we've watched so far.

Pigtails was generally liked and people loved her going after Danielle.

Sutton doesn’t get a kind edit though and never has :rip: production hasn’t shielded Sutton, she’s been shown melting down over nothing, talking about things inappropriately, saying she doesn’t see color, etc. Sutton went up to someone that was talking about their miscarriage in a text and said “wah wah wah I’m a tough Bosnian” in response. :rip: 

I would say people like Sutton despite her edit on the show. 

45 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Haha...she's entertaining but what i think is funny is how she is a confessional gangsta and then when she gets in person with someone she is usually in a different tone but when she recalls a situation she makes a point to say she is the only one who stands up which is not true. She was a rookie and she got the rookie treatment. She didn't get her diamond as expected first season and then let the audience gas her up so last season she went in overdrive to get in the mix so the OGs let her set up the meeting and talk cash ish to the group in a different tone than they knew she would to the person's face.

35 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Sutton doesn’t get a kind edit though and never has :rip: production hasn’t shielded Sutton, she’s been shown melting down over nothing, talking about things inappropriately, saying she doesn’t see color, etc. Sutton went up to someone that was talking about their miscarriage in a text and said “wah wah wah I’m a tough Bosnian” in response. :rip: 

I would say people like Sutton despite her edit on the show. 

Well my point was that they are showing certain things up to show a pattern that is getting ignored by the fans who are living vicariously through Sutton and really just loving that she argues with a cast member they don't like. 

You are making my point: they are "liking" her despite her bad behavior because her being an opp against the Fox Force or whatever corny social media came up with.

They know her actions are not excusable half the time but look past it. This happened with Brandi, Shannon, Kelly, pigtails, Dorinda even Porsha because certain types of fans like anyone who goes against who they don't like...and eventually they liked them less even though they made messy decisions their first season. It only became "unbearable" once they found a way to turn on them. At some point, each lady went too far thinking they could get away with something and then there was a turn.

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Not this escalating in the media :deadbanana2:

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.