Horror Movies

Outlaws

1 hour ago, Tylerbv said:

Currently watching Watcher... Maika is surprisingly wooden in this so far :rip: 

I heard it was awful. Stream Till Death.

CzVdba6.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• Uncatena

• The Witch

• genetic fail

30 minutes ago, The Witch said:

It is! but @Reverse Warholian and @Leptine's payola worked I guess

CzVdba6.gif

Lies, deserved at least top4 in this rate, Maika Monroe washed Florence Pugh with ease!

CzVdba6.gif

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

It is! but @Reverse Warholian and @Leptine's payola worked I guess

CzVdba6.gif

The way it got bumped up to #2 after CancelledHooker retired :duca:

We luv to see it! @Leptine @SitarHero @popmusicisdead 

u1XWDxW.gif

Edited by Reverse Warholian

21 hours ago, Jay L said:

Just watched M3gan and was expecting to hate it but it was surprisingly very entertaining :laugh:

I still need to stream the unrated version on P+ to see if it'll improve from a low to high 7/10 

u1XWDxW.gif

me getting banned immediately before being able to reveal the top 5 is so silly goofy and funny of me, obviously intentional and planned. 

On 2/23/2023 at 8:20 PM, genetic fail said:

ewvoXjK.png

Written by Mia Goth, Ti West

Directed by Ti West

501.5 Points

Metacritic: 73

Letterboxd: 3.8

Trapped on her family’s isolated farm, Pearl (Mia Goth) must tend to her ailing father under the bitter and overbearing watch of her devout mother. Lusting for a glamorous life like she’s seen in the movies, Pearl’s ambitions, temptations, and repressions all collide.

Trailer

I’m SCREAMING JDJAJDJSJSJ

12 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

me getting banned immediately before being able to reveal the top 5 is so silly goofy and funny of me, obviously intentional and planned. 

:ahh: :ahh: 

Now come clean about abusing my defenceless banned ass to spread your own propaganda, i.e. saying I shitlisted Significant Other when I most certainly didn't!

EiS7WFV.gif

On 2/10/2023 at 10:09 AM, ChapelHooker said:

j1Rkdrv.png

Written & Directed by Robert Olsen and Dan Berk

239.5 Points

Metacritic: 57

Letterboxd: 2.9

Ruth and Harry decide to take a romantic backpacking trip through the Pacific Northwest, but amongst the beautiful scenery,

Ruth makes an unexpected discovery that sets her off on a strange, frightening new path. The couple aren’t alone in the woods,

and they might not be the same when they come out…if they come out.

Trailer

Top Pick: @Euterpe

Dead Listed by: @mellenthin

I watched the Unrated Director's Cut of "Halloween" (2007) for the first time and the rape scene was so unnecessary. I am glad they did cut it from the theatrical version. Besides that, i actually like the remake.

15 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

Watcher was bad. I get the Slow Burn.. but NOTHING happened. The only good scene was the Subway scene.

The ending was so abrupt too.. not sure what message they were going for :rip: 

Some girls won't like this SPILL

CzVdba6.gif

3 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

You were banned?!?!?! Ok I take back all the lashings then. Reveal the Top 7 now before I get you banned permanently!

I was gonna say Swallowed completely ripped off Bugcrush (2006) but then I saw they’re from the same director so uhm… choices. If you saw the former and liked it (and even if you didn’t like it) check out Bugcrush, it’s a stunning short film with kinda the same premise but much more tense, dark and horrifying, I watched it on Dailymotion so it’s easy to find.

Orphan First Kill was ******* nuts :deadbanana2:

23 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Mess I thought she was talking about THE Watcher aka the awful Netflix show I keep getting ads about.

Microwave ha! 

CzVdba6.gif

13 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Rate UNcancelled 

CzVdba6.gif

21 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Microwave ha! 

CzVdba6.gif

Did you stream the Riverdale starlets Sightless ?! Am late on my 2020 horror! My ******* WIG.

Edited by Walk_Away21

14 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Omg these ******* oppressive mods are on a power trip lately dear god! I’ve been getting more warning points the last month than the last decade!

od9xAxR.png

Written & Directed by Parker Finn

490.5 Points

Metacritic: 68

Letterboxd: 3.0

After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter starts experiencing

frightening occurrences that she can’t explain. As an overwhelming terror begins taking over her life, Rose must confront her troubling past

in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality.

Trailer

Top Pick: @rooby.booby

Death Listed by: @popmusicisdead

Smile was like a McDonald's movie. You knew what you were gonna get and it was satisfying enough, but nothing special. Cute but good riddance.

CzVdba6.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.