Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

4 hours ago, skankle said:

A misplaced optimism I'm afraid

u6nFTIK.gif

I thought it was kinda cute and probably more engaging than any Flop Zzzombie film I've ever seen. Will be d-wording the surprise indie hit sequel shortly. @Lord Gaga

u6nFTIK.gif 

1 hour ago, Héloïse said:

choose something different, MEN is the worst horror film of this decade.

That title newly belongs to Halloween Panneds, but MEN.com is locked for bottom 5, I fear. 

u6nFTIK.gif

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

Has 2022 been the best year for horror movies?

u6nFTIK.gif

Whichever year It Acclaims got released was 

u6nFTIK.gif 

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I thought it was kinda cute and probably more engaging than any Flop Zzzombie film I've ever seen. Will be d-wording the surprise indie hit sequel shortly. @Lord Gaga

u6nFTIK.gif 

The first movie was all shock no substance. Like a more lowkey troma film. Terrifer 2 is one of the best gore focused horror movies in the last 10 years and actually had a plot. 

u6nFTIK.gif

Barbarian and Halloween Ends were both two of the worst horrors i’ve ever seen and the amount of intellect-deficient self revealing in here is astounding. it’s like go girls give us brain-dead !

spacer.png

Would y’all be here for a A24 horror films rate? :gaycat1:

I watched "Piggy" earlier and there must be something wrong with me, because i thought the killer was lowkey hot? Hello, daddy issues.

12 hours ago, skankle said:

A misplaced optimism I'm afraid

u6nFTIK.gif

I also just watched this. The way there's absolutely zero story whatsoever kinda sends me. That script must've been a napkin skdjskd

u6nFTIK.gif

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

The VVitch washing with ease

u6nFTIK.gif

This tea 

u6nFTIK.gif 

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Ummm finally watched Barbarian… did I watch a different cut or :rip: why the praise :rip: 

I have to agree, the third act was pretty laughable. A Malignant-sized mess. 

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ummm finally watched Barbarian… did I watch a different cut or :rip: why the praise :rip: 

If you get it you get it and if you don’t you don’t

Malignant is the best modern horror movie.

BARBARIAN has completely nothing to do with it, issa a major mess, but still scary af & we stan because we are the camp girls.

On 10/30/2022 at 6:53 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

u6nFTIK.gif 

Captain Spaulding ended Shart The Frown before he even began with raw talent and charisma alone - no desperate gorehound pandering needed! Hope Shart can get a smidgen of the acclaim The Devil's Rejects got with his quick lil sequel though. Toodeloo! :heart2:

bh187-the-devils-rejects.gif

Finished watching Barbarian and it was a cute girl. The first two acts are very strong, well-paced and with an amazing build-up but something about the last one felt half-baked to me. It ended and I was like "that's it?". The tension and the terror were magnificent though, I was scared shitless. Also, I found the discussion about rape and sexual assault so heavy-handed and very unnecessary. 

what are we watching for Halloween ladies? :gaycat4:

im doing a Screamathon and then doing my yearly Sawathon starting tomorrow.

Hereditary is my favorite Horror movie of all time and in my Top 10 Favorite movies. :gaycat1:

With that said, it will always entertain me when people watch it for the 1st time.

Currently scouring movie reaction YouTubers that are reacting to Hereditary, the rollercoaster of emotions they go to when watching this movie. :rip:

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

what are we watching for Halloween ladies? :gaycat4:

im doing a Screamathon and then doing my yearly Sawathon starting tomorrow.

Black Swan and Terrifier 2 tonight :duca:

Hmmmm. Barbarian or XXX as my horror movie for tonight.

Haven't seen either yet so what do the people suggest! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.