Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

Was hoping Sissy would be better but it was still decent. Story was interesting but so many of the characters were obnoxious af lol. Aisha Dee carried the film

6 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Who is penning the "Dearest Alex" letter, me or you @skankle?

I fear we'd be wasting our breath, it simply takes a certain level of taste and wisdom to submerge oneself in the delirium of a classic like MEN :michael: 

"Sissy" was great

Trying to watch The Black Phone but it’s such a slow burner…30 minutes in should I continue? :biblio:

1 hour ago, Feather said:

Trying to watch The Black Phone but it’s such a slow burner…30 minutes in should I continue? :biblio:

No it sucks. Watch Men instead. :ihype:

The Deep House was cute. I exptected so much worse mabye thats why i was ok with it.

Except the fact at one point it got annoying to keep hearing Tinaaaa, Beeeen, Tinaaa, Beeen. 

And the reason was kinda meh. 

----

Watching tonight See For Me

On 9/25/2022 at 9:15 PM, Bhabylon said:

I don't even have to watch Smile to know it's going to be awful

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

You should give it a chance, I think you'll end up being very surprised 

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

About to watch Saint Maud :katie:

You better stan. It’s saur good. Jennifer Ehle chewing the scenery as per usual. And one of the best endings I’ve ever seen. 

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Just watched Smile last night. I'm very surprised at how much I enjoyed it. 

It Follows is one of my favorite horror films, it was very reminiscent of that one but it wasn't at all predictable. 

I loved how it touched on personal traumas and how that could consume a person's life entirely. The ending was unexpected, its refreshing when a horror movie doesnt let the protagonist "win". Great acting from the lead, I hope there's a sequel

We'll be watching @Reverse Warholian 

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

sosie bacon deserves an oscar nom for SMILE. wow. the movie was very depressing tho, not fun at all

Edited by Sharapov

Okay Bodies Bodies Bodies was a slay I fear. Amazing sound/music, directing and acting. The writing and characters were really sharp and there were some really genuinely scary moments. 

The cast absolutely TORE but Rachel Sennott stole the show.

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Okay Bodies Bodies Bodies was a slay I fear. Amazing sound/music, directing and acting. The writing and characters were really sharp and there were some really genuinely scary moments. 

The cast absolutely TORE but Rachel Sennott stole the show.

Preach. 

Also just got back from Smile, I absolutely loved it. The audience was engaged and jumped, we all did. Great horror movie. Not revolutionary but they all don’t need to be, this was just a solid horror movie with a really great cast and plot. 

I'm watching Malignant and I lost it at the "I'm adopted" scene :ahh: 

I just saw Smile this afternoon and wow, that was the best horror movie I’ve seen in maybe years. 

Spoiler

Alongside Barbarian :ihype:

Mr Harrigan’s Phone was CRAP. It’s a bore to get through and goes absolutely nowhere. Hell it’s not even horror. Netflix originals have truly been the pits :deadbanana2: And they still wonder why they keep losing subscribers. 

Edited by SmashingMiley

2 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

I just saw Smile this afternoon and wow, that was the best horror movie I’ve seen in maybe years. 

Reveal hidden contents

Alongside Barbarian :ihype:

So excited for this one :duca: This, Barbarian, Nope and Pearl (and possibly Hellraiser) are the saving grace of the genre this year since we’ve been fed with so many duds already

my watch list now includes:

pearl

barbarian

smile

mr harrigans phone

ressurection

hatching

what should i watch next? 

(mind that pearl and barbarian are not playing in my country ugh)

also waiting for hellraiser and halloween ends

okay i need to see smile after the reviews here

my friend saw it and said everyone was laughing :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.