Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

5 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

iconic! the best Friday film i fear

3kugeNl.jpg

One of the most iconic kills in horror history period.

The franchise is still ass though 

3kugeNl.jpg

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

On 8/10/2022 at 9:58 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

Low-key agrih! Was just stirring the pot a bit 

3kugeNl.jpg

@skankle we love a top 32 smasha! 

Not everyone has that! Certainly not softcore lesbian dream simulators!

3kugeNl.jpg

OT: Nope was great! A step up from Us meconsiders. 

3kugeNl.jpg

EDIT: Also the tech guy was HOT

3kugeNl.jpg

20 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Seeing Bussies Bussies Bussies tomorrow 

3kugeNl.jpg

@SitarHero @The Witch

Waiting for the VOD most likely, I'm too crotchety for this kind of movie. But do report if its actually good and I need to reconsider

16 hours ago, skankle said:

Not everyone has that! Certainly not softcore lesbian dream simulators!

3kugeNl.jpg

OT: Nope was great! A step up from Us meconsiders. 

3kugeNl.jpg

EDIT: Also the tech guy was HOT

3kugeNl.jpg

You keep using this descriptor as if it doesn't sound like a total serve that I want everything to do with!

3kugeNl.jpg

Stan Nope, which is also lowkey better than Get Out

22 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

Birth (2004 film) - Wikipedia

not horror but this movie was so messy omg

one of Godcole's best performances (and wigs) :alexz:

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

Waiting for the VOD most likely, I'm too crotchety for this kind of movie. But do report if its actually good and I need to reconsider

You keep using this descriptor as if it doesn't sound like a total serve that I want everything to do with!

3kugeNl.jpg

Stan Nope, which is also lowkey better than Get Out

I'm a fake Mulholland Drive hater and it comes through in my drags I fear

3kugeNl.jpg

Yeah I think I might prefer it to Get Out honestly. So much fun and just really weird for a major horror film.

3kugeNl.jpg

On 8/11/2022 at 11:34 AM, Mrnoniee said:

Just watched:
The TWIST had me SHOOOKETH
The Skeleton Key | Movies Anywhere

Early 2000s were BRUTAL when it comes to movie conclusion/twist.

the twist kind of in line reminded me of
House at the End of the Street (2012) - IMDb

I put The Skeleton Key on my watchlist after you posted this the other day and I managed to watch it last night and dare I say it was pleasantly good. The setting was good (I love me some Louisiana swamp settings), the atmosphere was good too but what I liked the most was how good the third act. The twist had me floored :deadbanana2:

I also watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006) last night and it was ******* terrible, the early 2000s did indeed not play when it came to ****** up endings huh

3kugeNl.jpg

i just rewatched Watcher (this time with subtitles) and i just realized why Resurrection doesn't work as a horror or thriller. it just doesn't have the dread or atmosphere that a good slowburn psychological horror has. the score and cinematography are very flat. it lives and dies by Rebacca Hall's acting.

let's just say what Maikon Monroe's Watcher did had class to it.

3kugeNl.jpg

Edited by popmusicisdead

the way Resurrection, movie of the year, is still on peoples minds even though they supposedly didn’t enjoy it 

3kugeNl.jpg

7 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Men 

4 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Nope > Us > Get Out 

3kugeNl.jpg

Get Out > Nope > Us 

3kugeNl.jpg

All were good films but slightly overpraised 

Get Out-->Us-->Nope
3kugeNl.jpg
The way he's proving Get Out was his magnum opus

and the constant quality decline is making me think he's no more of a movie genius people make him out to be

Gone in the Night (2022) was cute for what it was. Obviously lacking majorly in some deparments, but I still enjoyed it as a quick lil flick.

16 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

Gone in the Night (2022) was cute for what it was. Obviously lacking majorly in some deparments, but I still enjoyed it as a quick lil flick.

I have it ready to watch but the trailer was so confusing to me, I didn’t get at all what was going on. Is it like a mystery thriller? 

On 8/9/2022 at 9:29 PM, Fifteen said:

nnn yeah i had to look up the trailer and decide to watch or not. I honestly suggest you to watch it in your free/nothing to do/bored time, it has a good plot and despite being low budget it has nice effects idk i enjoyed it :gaycat4:

The twist is so overused, my god. And the CGI in the final ten minutes :ahh: I had to laugh. Everything else is alright for a low budget movie. 5.5/10

4 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

The twist is so overused, my god. And the CGI in the final ten minutes :ahh: I had to laugh. Everything else is alright for a low budget movie. 5.5/10

Nnnn i was bored and is so hard to find good horror movies but is a 7 to me but i agree with the twist, also i liked it lmao and you're right with the cgi in the end :bibliahh:idgi cause the effects were good/decent through the movie. Basically i hope u enjoyed as i did :chick1::heart:

8 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

I have it ready to watch but the trailer was so confusing to me, I didn’t get at all what was going on. Is it like a mystery thriller? 

I read some reviews saying they were confused after watching the movie as well, I for once wasn't confused at all :deadbanana: But yeah, it's kinda mystery mixed with thriller/horror. Not super scary, rather relying on the mystery part. 

But yeah, don't expect too much! It's still cute.

Incantation is lowkey the best horror movie of 2022 I fear :gaycat3:

(haven't seen Nope yet) 

The way I was hyped for Nope but it took forever to release in the UK and now I can't be bothered to go see it. :rip: Digital release when?

i'm seeing it's really hated but texas chainsaw 4 was SO good

matthew mcconaughey as a sexy cyborg cannibal and renée zellweger giving her best grace randolph impression and kicking ass as a scream queen:jonny:

loved that it was pretty much a more absurd take on the original, giving parody sometimes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.