Anime/Manga

Kisuke

Rewatching Attack On Titan and WHEEWW what a masterpiece :jonny5:

it's such a different experience rewatching it after already knowing what is going to happen and reading the manga

there is soo much foreshadowing and soo many subtle hints that can be noticed only during a rewatch

Isayama his mind :jonny5:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Odette Violet

Miss Shinkai's new movie trailer is getting lashed and meme'd :celestial5:His 30 era is here

Haters are saying it's more of the same/Your Name 3

while the casuals/GP are saying it's too weird and different :rip: 

Ngl the trailer did disappoint me but I'm still gonna watch the whole thing to fully judge it

But they revealed way too much in the trailer :dies: 

I just have to say it again...

JUJUTSU KAISEN 0 IS INCREDIBLE!:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I'm probably gonna rewatch it this weekend :duca:

They took Bleach out of every streaming service and i was trying to catch up:chick3:

The fact that the first episode of MHA Season 6 is better than the entirety of Season 5 already :WAP:

On 9/22/2022 at 7:21 PM, Claymore said:

I have just started getting into HXH and liking it so far. I am at episode 30 but I already despise Gon :biblio: Will he get more bearable or pushed aside in future arcs? No spoilers please.

He’s a character you either like or hate on purpose. Regardless the writing will def make you respect their role as a “typical” MC

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

The fact that the first episode of MHA Season 6 is better than the entirety of Season 5 already :WAP:

Not too much, the last three episodes of Season 5 still stomp on most of MHA except peak season 3 material. 

But let’s stay focused and continue dragging season 5 overall so they never do some **** like that again 

I sooooo wish someone would remake Claymore manga into an anime and actually finish it this time. It's sooooooo good. The gays would be stanning harddd. :WAP:

• ATRL Administrator

Which series are on all of your fall season watch lists?

21 hours ago, Azealia Banks said:

They took Bleach out of every streaming service and i was trying to catch up:chick3:

It's still available on Prime Video in my country, thank God. 

Edited by Pepo

19 minutes ago, Pepo said:

It's still available on Prime Video in my country, thank God. 

Not here:dancehall:

Studio Pierrot has reworked some scenes from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden for Naruto's 20th anniversary 

:duca:

7 hours ago, Pepo said:

Studio Pierrot has reworked some scenes from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden for Naruto's 20th anniversary 

:duca:

I'm pretty sure this is just a test to see the public's reaction to a Naruto remake :ghostface: if we get a Naruto (Taylor's Version) with improved visuals and NO fillers I will LOSE my sh1t :WAP:

On 10/4/2022 at 5:56 AM, Ms. Togekiss said:

I'm pretty sure this is just a test to see the public's reaction to a Naruto remake :ghostface: if we get a Naruto (Taylor's Version) with improved visuals and NO fillers I will LOSE my sh1t :WAP:

I hope same will happen to One Piece with better pacing and animation, kinda like DBZ Kai

There are big chances for it to happen since both DBZ and One Piece are done by the same studio, and I'm sure Toei wouldn't mind milking out more cash from One Piece after it's over

MHA:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

MIRKO WTH?!?!??!?!

Did that happen in the manga?!?

-

Spy X Family S2 has been great!:clap3:

Edited by Dylangaga

5 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Spy X Family S2 has been great!:clap3:

Bond the best pet ever I fear :jonny: KING

On 10/2/2022 at 2:37 PM, Lee!! said:

Which series are on all of your fall season watch lists?

I think people are excited about Chainsaw Man and Blue Lock. Everyone is super high on the hype of Netflix’s CyberPunk Edgerunners tho (everyone should watch it btw it’s another masterpiece by Netflix)

11 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

MHA:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

MIRKO WTH?!?!??!?!

Did that happen in the manga?!?

It was more slightly more gruesome  :ghostface:

• ATRL Administrator
10 hours ago, Chiidish said:

I think people are excited about Chainsaw Man and Blue Lock. Everyone is super high on the hype of Netflix’s CyberPunk Edgerunners tho (everyone should watch it btw it’s another masterpiece by Netflix)

Yeah I have both of those on my list + Spy X Family's second cour. I completely forgot to finish Cyberpunk Edgerunners oops. Guess I know what I'm watching tonight haha

The heroes pulled up saying KNOCK, KNOCK!:dies:

Hopefully all those FADS get killed off! The ugly Cement guy needs to be turned into a sidewalk!!

TODAY IS THE CHAINSAW MAN DAY :WAP:  EPISODE 1 PREMIERES TODAY!

THE OPENING:

Edited by Flomik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.