Anime/Manga

Kisuke

• ATRL Administrator

I enjoyed both Spy x Family and Love After World Domination! Both were a lot of fun!

On 7/10/2022 at 9:26 AM, katara said:

Made In Abyss is back :WAP:

I'm still emotionally broken from Dawn of the Deep Soul but I'm so happy to have it back!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Odette Violet

5 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

I'm still emotionally broken from Dawn of the Deep Soul but I'm so happy to have it back!!

Some are saying even worse things will happen this season :dancehall:

I finished season 1 of Noragami recently and wow what an amazing anime :weeps: episode 9 was incredible :weeps:

• ATRL Administrator
On 7/11/2022 at 1:36 PM, katara said:

Some are saying even worse things will happen this season :dancehall:

Oh boy that's going to be insane then :chick3:

• ATRL Administrator

Aoashi has impressed me so much. An absolute highlight every week!!

708a147b46e7ed376632ead7f2201a8f63164d20

On 7/12/2022 at 9:48 AM, Héloïse said:

I finished season 1 of Noragami recently and wow what an amazing anime :weeps: episode 9 was incredible :weeps:

Finished Noragami S1 and S2 and whewwww, Bishamon's arc in the first half of Aragoto has to be one of my favorite arcs ever :jonny5:

Also, I'm done with the first season of Kimetsu No Yaiba and it was fun and exciting! Definitely some filler episodes here and there but the Mount Natagumo arc was insane :jonny5:

so I'm planning to watch all of the big 3 animes

I caught up with One Piece a few days ago (10/10 peak fiction btw) and now I'm starting Naruto

I hope I'll enjoy as much as I did One Piece

Naruto Smile Gif GIFs | Tenor

what are some good originals this season? The last season was kinda whack outside SpyxKid

Also shield hero 2 was travesty, it was so different from other Isekai but they turned it into another generic mess and not even a good one. 

On 7/15/2022 at 5:43 PM, Da Vinci said:

It's gonna be a collapse I fear :jonny4:

Hope this will be better than Weathering With You. That was an absolute downgrade from his previous works. 

17 hours ago, zoldyck said:

what are some good originals this season? The last season was kinda whack outside SpyxKid

Also shield hero 2 was travesty, it was so different from other Isekai but they turned it into another generic mess and not even a good one. 

I don't think any seasonals are getting that much hype outside of some returning shows (Devil is a Part-Timer, Rent a Girlfriend, Classroom of the Elite, Made in Abyss)

I started Call of the Night and it reminds me a bit of the Monogatari series but it isn't really that exciting and might drop it soon. :skull:

Edited by Héloïse

On 6/22/2022 at 6:40 AM, Flomik said:

how many chapters is MHA S6 going to adapt?

probably till the arc where deku goes rogue 

7 hours ago, Héloïse said:

I don't think any seasonals are getting that much hype outside of some returning shows (Devil is a Part-Timer, Rent a Girlfriend, Classroom of the Elite, Made in Abyss)

I started Call of the Night and it reminds me a bit of the Monogatari series but it isn't really that exciting and might drop it soon. :skull:

Made in Abyss is amazing, and I have waiting for Devil is a part-timer to continue for ages. Other than that looks like a snoozefest of season

I re-watched Weathering with You and it actually aged well, it definitely gets better when you watch it without thinking of Your Name (though I know it's hard cause of the similarities) :dies: 

It's still THAT *****! The entire fireworks festival scene, the lightning scene, the clouds scenes, just the epic scale and interesting concept and ofc the amazing visuals :jonny4:

I do agree that it's not really impactful emotionally and I hated the climax :rip: They really jumped the shark on that one

I mean the scene at the end with the police and Hodaka threatening to shoot Suga aka the man who literally saved his life?? A whole MESS :skull: 

Suga and Nagi (Hina's little brother) were the most likable characters tbh, even Suga's niece

The main leads were a bit hard to root for :skull:

But yeah, aside from that, still a great movie!

New season of obey me. :jonny2: belphie can get it I swear 

Currently finishing the third season of Cardcaptor Sakura :jonny2:

By the way, in my country a large number of classic animes such as Naruto, Bleach, Saint Seiya and Inuyasha are available in full on Prime Video :jonny2:

Netflix better catch up and learn a thing or two. In fact Crunchyroll reigns supremely :clap3:

Saw Made in Abyss Movie and I wasn’t prepared :bloo:

but it was sooo good can’t wait to watch the second season 

Zoro's BODY in the Land of Wano arc!:jonny5:

My legs are S H A K I N G!

Use me as a SHEATHE:jonny5:

I finally made it to episode 900, girls!:party:

Started HxH again (had to pause it last time because I didn't have the energy to watch a long anime) and it's fun but the Hunter exam arc is kinda dragging a biT. :gaycat2:

rewatched Made in Abyss to start watching new season.

I forgot how much some of the thing make me feel uncomfortable. As good and emotional writing is, some of things are very hard to not side-eye. I wish the leads were grown up 

just finished OG Naruto and I must say I really enjoyed it. I saw lots of people on the Internet hating on it but for me it's a solid 9/10

I did not expect to see Sakura do... almost nothing basically :deadbanana: I still like her though and hopefully she'll be more useful in Shippuuden since Tsunade is teaching her medicine

I also really hope Shippuuden will have more focus on side characters like Hinata, Shikamaru, Kiba, that sand trio and others. It was very interesting to watch the dynamics of other groups, not only the main trio

now off to Shippuuden !

Naruto Smile Gif GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Flomik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.