Anime/Manga

Kisuke

17 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

My BOIS are back. Shounen are save :jonny2:

Hashira Training arc is like 6 chapters long and they're making a separate movie :deadbanana4: ohh they're going to milk this manga HARD 

Perched for MHA, I haven't read the Final War arc but I've heard a lot of great (and bad) stuff about it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• illia

• Chiidish

• Lee!!

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow queer excellence banana fish did that. Top 3 so far.

Assassination classroom pretty fun and well plotted too.

6 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Oh wow queer excellence banana fish did that. Top 3 so far.

Assassination classroom pretty fun and well plotted too.

Both gems :clap3:

Haikyuu homies we are SOOOOO back! I don’t care about what is left to adapt anymore I just miss them and I know the first movie at least will be flawless 

On 12/12/2023 at 2:52 AM, illia said:

Hashira Training arc is like 6 chapters long and they're making a separate movie :deadbanana4: ohh they're going to milk this manga HARD 

Because they couldn't make Gotoge extend the manga. Queen sticked to the story length and didn't let the money and fame blind her story direction. We love a Queen with iron conviction 

20 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Haikyuu homies we are SOOOOO back! I don’t care about what is left to adapt anymore I just miss them and I know the first movie at least will be flawless 

This looks GOOD! I still have to catch up. I'm behind and already forgot the story :deadbanana4:

14 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

MHA S7 PREMIERES ON MY BIRTHDAY!:jonny:

You won!!!

Chainsaw Man: Reze movie announced

GBh8XreXkAAwQfe?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by illia
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, illia said:

oh my god???? Ohhhhh they’re coming back swinging 

ONE PIECE REMAKE BY WIT STUDIO OMG

GBifSznakAAhXpB?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by illia

3 hours ago, illia said:

y REMAKE BY WIT STUDIO OMG

GBifSznakAAhXpB?format=jpg&name=large

What? why would anyone do this the current one is fine and still airing no? and what about the original va's?

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

What? why would anyone do this the current one is fine and still airing no? and what about the original va's?

Because One Piece is getting a lot of new fans due to the live action, but diving into a 1000-chapter/episode series is... rather off-putting for locals

While the remake could remove the filler, improve the pacing and the 1999 animation, have fewer episodes etc

Although they are saying they will be utilizing "cutting edge visual technology"... They better not use AI :rip:

GBjPPKRaUAAL6UX?format=png&name=large

Edited by illia

ig netflix must've gotten a bunch of subscribers who signed up just for the live remake

1 hour ago, illia said:

Because One Piece is getting a lot of new fans due to the live action, but diving into a 1000-chapter/episode series is... rather off-putting for locals

While the remake could remove the filler, improve the pacing and the 1999 animation, have fewer episodes etc

Although they are saying they will be utilizing "cutting edge visual technology"... They better not use AI :rip:

GBjPPKRaUAAL6UX?format=png&name=large

so there will be three iterations of the same show with the exact same plot? make it make sense? just skip the filler like every anime watcher would do? what a waste of money imo

Edited by KasioKas

LOVE this fan redesign.

I still don't like the butch jacket, but it is far better looking longer. Turning her JPOP leg warmers into long pants make them look much sleeker too. She looks ready to strut down the runway with those LONG legs. Give her a blazer or long coat & the design is 10/10... too bad the manga is illustrated by a pedo :clown:

dg64i66-08a00f55-13b2-4d64-bdd3-acb68c80366f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU4NjE4MWFjLWZmMDYtNGYyYS05MWE4LWI5NWE4OWM5YzdjNVwvZGc2NGk2Ni0wOGEwMGY1NS0xM2IyLTRkNjQtYmRkMy1hY2I2OGM4MDM2NmYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.LIqqseEy57Hu75nxgFMN_kAmgqjO7y47tRjeJqcNkrIsalad-dressed.jpg

170563.jpg?im=Resize,width=350y1y9R4N.gif

17 hours ago, illia said:

this better come out soon and it better not be part of season 2 cause i hate rewatching the same story

On 12/17/2023 at 7:46 AM, illia said:

the eatery this is about to be :jonny4:

2 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

What happened to the Mei Mei and Geto fight? :rip:

Never happens, he tells her his plan so she runs away from Tokyo with all her money lol :celestial2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.