Pokéthread

Mimie

The pokes on the radar:

KIhxIkb.png?width=1169&height=656

The fish is prolly getting banned soon and I think Cyclizar will be too, not sure about Anni but if he and fish get banned, it would mean good news for Gholdy. Espathra, Dnite and Garg are only there because of tera and the help of shed tail

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

14 hours ago, BambiStar said:

FINALLY got Technician Maushold from Tera Raid :wave:

Me when she reaches Lv. 53:

nn sis this made me scream :ahh:

Side note: I caught a shiny Glimmora and this is the first time I'm actually using one, I love her animations so much. :jonnycat: Honorary Ghost-type Queen together with King Revavroom. :hawkeye:

LOOK at them putting Iris next to Cynthia :bibliahh:

Diantha's Gardevoir (even without Mega) literally clears that toddler's team

7 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

LOOK at them putting Iris next to Cynthia :bibliahh:

Diantha's Gardevoir (even without Mega) literally clears that toddler's team

Iris made for a cute gym leader i’ll give her that , and her E4 dress is a slay but they had no business putting her next to cynthia it’s true it’s true

but …. let us not sit here and act like DIARRHEA served anything serviceable .. 

11 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Yep! I'm online atm. Are you?

Oh damn I missed you :clownny: Hopefully we can set up another time to trade 

any Hidden Ability mons you looking for in return?

oMkD2XW.png

7 hours ago, AMIT said:

nn sis this made me scream :ahh:

Side note: I caught a shiny Glimmora and this is the first time I'm actually using one, I love her animations so much. :jonnycat: Honorary Ghost-type Queen together with King Revavroom. :hawkeye:

Glimmora is such a queen but I didn't realize until it was too late :gaycat6: Adding her to my DLC team for sure!

Hi guys I need help! 

I went to play Pokémon and somehow I was on a screen I never seen before where it allowed me to change into different uniforms and can change my appearance. I backed out of it and don’t know how to access it. 

I was on it by accident. Never seen it before until today. I’ve been taking my time with the game. 

edit: found it nevermind!

Edited by CrimsonX

It's Orthodox Christmas. DLC announcement pls? :chick3:

I saw this really iconic GAY vgc teampassimian.pngreceives Dancer, asoricorio-sensu.pngfaints, &quaquaval.pngcomes in

So u have the dancing f***** TEACHING the football Jock how to SLAY with aqua step :jonny5:

AxbG.gif

Revival Blessing allows the player to select a fainted Pokémon in the party, the selected Pokémon will be revived, and half of its maximum HP will be restored. Revival Blessing will fail if there are no fainted Pokémon in the party.

is this balanced? or :rip:

9 minutes ago, Katamari said:

is this balanced? or :rip:

The fainted pokemon come back with half of HP so it’s ok at best, the best user of this is Annihilape tho since it revives and has the boost of rage fist.

4 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The fainted pokemon come back with half of HP so it’s ok at best, the best user of this is Annihilape tho since it revives and has the boost of rage fist.

sounds fun! let me evolve my electric rat! quick :jonny5:

There’s this rumor on twitter than Chin-Yu, Annihilape and Cyclizar are getting banned in the next few days at most.

**Laughs in Gholdengo**

I did NOT enjoy the champions. I'm about to do the area 1 thingy but the gym leaders have more personality imo.

Fish, Annihi and Cycli are banned to Ubers. Sad for Cycli and Anni.

29 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Fish, Annihi and Cycli are banned to Ubers. Sad for Cycli and Anni.

Sad about Ape too, but Chi-Yu and Cycli being gone definitely makes up for it. 

I just feel like Ghost is a weird typing when it comes to the type chart itself tbh. it's very easy to make a Ghost broken given the lack of resists (Rage Fist and Last Respects are ridiculous in themselves, but it doesn't help that there are basically no good Normal types right now). They are usually balanced by not having good high-powered STABS and it's so easy tip them off the edge when they're given them.

On another note, OU will definitely be better and more balanced now, maybe even playable if I dare to say. :lakitu:

There's so many good Pokemon in the tier still like Kingambit, Dragapult, Dragonite, Gholdengo, Great Tusk, Chien-Pao, Valiant, Moon etc idek where to start building. :dies:

But Skeledirge is gonna be even better now after the bans, I might use him as a starting point. :party:

1 hour ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Some possible confirmation on upcoming DLC returning Pokemon, and Paradox Virizion/Suicune moves were left in the official VGC team builder.

So Para Suicune is Water/Fire and Virizion Grass/Psychic? Psychic Fighting?

https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1611921658398359554?s=20

Para Suicune won and with that typing that thing is gonna be so good! :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Some possible confirmation on upcoming DLC returning Pokemon, and Paradox Virizion/Suicune moves were left in the official VGC team builder.

So Para Suicune is Water/Fire and Virizion Grass/Psychic? Psychic Fighting?

https://twitter.com/mattyoukhana_/status/1611921658398359554?s=20

Not Violet losing again :deadbanana2:

Well happy the Scarlet stans finally have something over Violet! I wonder how Hydro Steam will compare to Steam Eruption.

Unburden's JP name is Acrobatics :rip: that makes SO much more thematic sense for the mons that get it.

The perfect opportunity for them to give us another Grass/Steel and they have to ruin it. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.