Pokéthread

Mimie

Girls I’ve been playing Pokémon Puzzle League on the Switch Online and it’s so hard, I can’t beat the third fight in very hard :skull: 

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

19 minutes ago, By the Water said:

He spilled. Gen VI always lowering the standards

I don't understand they didn't give it a secundary typing, Goodra would've worked as a dragon/water or dragon/poison. (I mean they gave dragon/water typing to a freaking sushi fish...)

If Goodra had any form of reliable Recovery or just Regenerator it would be OU

The way they even ****** over Shelter too, which is literally outclassed by Acid Armor which Goodra can learn :deadbanana2: 

Shelter

Clangorous Soul / Clanging Scales

Dragon Darts

Glaive Rush

fa6ea8c1-365d-489d-97db-4f19d22672b4_text.gif

Imagine if Shelter was Protect + Teleport :jonny5: a free switch icon (that would get banned)

Shiny Tadbulb/Bellibolt doesn’t exist and you won’t tell me otherwise, I’ve been trying to catch the mf for 3 days already and nothing :rip: 

I was wondering what those Pokeballs in the School offices & Herba Mystica floors were.

Turns out it was another GF glitch. They forgot to make it invisible :rip:

7vv5t59umc4a1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=e8d73e66cfbb710179609f7e9f0654ca2e79bd72

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I was wondering what those Pokeballs in the School offices & Herba Mystica floors were.

Turns out it was another GF glitch. They forgot to make it invisible :rip:

7vv5t59umc4a1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=e8d73e66cfbb710179609f7e9f0654ca2e79bd72

They're in every tera raid battle for me as well. I hate them :gaycat6:

No one wants to trade Stonjourner. :rip:

Edit: As soon as a posted this one popped up link trade. :gaycat6:

Edited by mael

On 1/19/2023 at 7:39 AM, UnusualBoy said:

Shiny Tadbulb/Bellibolt doesn’t exist and you won’t tell me otherwise, I’ve been trying to catch the mf for 3 days already and nothing :rip: 

Reporting that it does exist, caught one last night and one shiny Magikarp and Frosmoth. Now Bellibolt will be part of my competitive team, now just need money to buy more vitamins cuz my ass is broke rn :rip: 

Anyone have an Armarouge that they could spare? Only need her left to complete my pokedex. Thank you. :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Incredible custom 3D animated models by DJTHED of Smogon.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/custom-3d-animated-renders.3526922/page-19

sprigatito.giffuecoco.gifquaxly.gif

lokix-gif.480473lokix-gif.480474espathra-gif.484439espathra-gif.484440    farigiraf-gif.484443farigiraf-gif.484444   palafin-hero-gif.484470palafin-hero-gif.484471

typhlosion-hisui-gif.483450typhlosion-hisui-gif.483456       decidueye-hisui-gif.483459decidueye-hisui-gif.483461      samurott-hisui-gif.483465samurott-hisui-gif.483467

basculegion-m-gif.483445     floragato-gif.476945 floragato-gif.476946    meowscarada-gif.476949   meowscarada-gif.476950   basculegion-m-gif.483447

zorua-hisui-gif.483434zorua-hisui-gif.483436.               zoroark-hisui-gif.483438  zoroark-hisui-gif.483440

Espathra SERVING in that second sprite :jonny2:

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Incredible custom 3D animated models by DJTHED of Smogon.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/custom-3d-animated-renders.3526922/page-19

sprigatito.giffuecoco.gifquaxly.gif

lokix-gif.480473lokix-gif.480474espathra-gif.484439espathra-gif.484440    farigiraf-gif.484443farigiraf-gif.484444   palafin-hero-gif.484470palafin-hero-gif.484471

typhlosion-hisui-gif.483450typhlosion-hisui-gif.483456       decidueye-hisui-gif.483459decidueye-hisui-gif.483461      samurott-hisui-gif.483465samurott-hisui-gif.483467

basculegion-m-gif.483445     floragato-gif.476945 floragato-gif.476946    meowscarada-gif.476949   meowscarada-gif.476950   basculegion-m-gif.483447

zorua-hisui-gif.483434zorua-hisui-gif.483436.               zoroark-hisui-gif.483438  zoroark-hisui-gif.483440

Hisui starters have aged like fine wine :jonny4: 

H-Decidueye STOMPS effortlessly on Alola Decidueye :jonny4: 

Anyone still have this video set to Cynthia's theme? That **** popped OFF

Edited by Dark Miracles

On 1/20/2023 at 8:49 AM, lpd446 said:

My eyes are about to fall out looking for a shiny Varoom :gaycat7:

But how? Isn’t it golden while the normal is like black and platinum/steel color?

Try shiny hunt for Tandemaus or Tadbulb, that will leave you blind. I don’t get why they didn’t leave the sparkling sound like in PLA, some of the small pokemon are horrible to shiny hunt due to their size barely noticeable shinies :rip: 

Edited by UnusualBoy

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

But how? Isn’t it golden while the normal is like black and platinum/steel color?

Try shiny hunt for Tandemaus or Tadbulb, that will leave you blind. I don’t get why they didn’t leave the sparkling sound like in PLA, some of the small pokemon are horrible to shiny hunt due to their size barely noticeable shinies :rip: 

They’re small and move around really fast, and during evenings everything gets a gold tint too. Especially when there’s a mass outbreak, it’s pandemonium :gaycat7: 

But yea I would do masuda method for Tadbulb to save myself 😅 

Ok so I made a list of my favorite Pokémon of all time. I was able to narrow it down to 45. I counted Lucario and Mega Lucario separately, I had to have both on my list. It would be impossible for me to rank them in order but these are my absolute favorites!

spacer.png

this is the list

Squirrel - Wartortle - Blastoise

Charizard X

Growlithe - Arcanine

Galarian Form Ponyta

Magby - Magmar

Lapras

Luxray

Espeon 

Umbreon

Mega Scizor

Lugia

Poochyena

Milotic

Salamence

Rayquaza

Riolu 

Lucario 

Mega Lucario

Leafeon

Azelf 

Hisuian Form Samurott

Archeops 

Reuniclus

Druddigon

Braviary

Keldeo 

Amaura

Sylveon

Yveltal

Litten - Incineroar 

Cosmog

Zeraora

Zacian

Tinkaton

Grafaiai

Ceruledge

Miraidon

it’s not in any certain order, just my favorites. I would love to hear your thoughts? We’re there any snubs? Who do you guys like? 

edit: added elekid, electabuzz and charmeleon to my list.

Edited by CrimsonX

It was so cute to see them together again. And now theyre traveling together again too. The nostalgia!

5 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I don’t get why they didn’t leave the sparkling sound like in PLA

They probably forgot just like they forgot to make pokemon close their eyes when you put them to sleep. Sadly, I don't think this will be patched :gaycat7:

17 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Espathra SERVING in that second sprite :jonny2:

she is such a queen :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.