Pokéthread

Mimie

4 hours ago, Rigalo said:

They HAVE to do something for the BW remakes tho. Regionals or paradox forms PLEASE, I can’t take another straight up shitty 1-1 port 

Girl they will do something good, Legends Arceus was literally a thing and was pretty successful. :rip:

I'd take another project similar to that then a 1:1 remake with a quickness. They could do BW3. I'm curious if they can get away with another plain remake like BDSP again, but it's not like that would take any development time since it was outsourced anyway.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

6 hours ago, Desire said:

Not the Gen 5 vs Gen 6 discourse again when both are trash :rip: 

They never learn:sistrens: dumpsters arguing with landfills, both have trash in them!:sistrens:

OT: Gen 3 and 4 remain the gold standard for this franchise:1stplace:

Beat Tulip a couple of hours ago. Wtf was that gym mini game challenge? :rip: I didn’t know if I was doing it right the entire time. I loved Tulip tho, when she said “slay” :ahh: MaBOSSchiff made quick work of her thou. There was a post probably around the release of the game that was saying the gym leaders should have Tera of a different type than their main and I completely agree. There’s literally no strategy around them Tera typing into a type you more than likely already have a counter to on the field. No changes on my team

14/18 :psych:

did we ever figure out which one of you fomos is weedletwineedle? I just know they have an atro account 

Grusha was another cakewalk :monkey: I was also fully convinced this was my 7th gym, he said something about having 8 badges and I thought it was a glitch but then Nemona and Geeta greeted me after and told me to go to the E4  :rip: I’m MAD I have two more Star bases. but Primeape evolved into Annihilape on my way to Glaseado :smitten: 

Skeledirge - Oinkologne - Clodsire - Gimmighoul - Mabosstiff - Garganacl - Arboliva - Annihilape - Espathra - Kilowattrel - Palafin - Arctibax

15/18 :biblio:

Edited by Rigalo

6 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

They never learn:sistrens: dumpsters arguing with landfills, both have trash in them!:sistrens:

OT: Gen 3 and 4 remain the gold standard for this franchise:1stplace:

:cm: The true tea 

Just beat Ortega. The star camps were snatching me before my team was evolved but now, like everything else, they are super easy even with my team that is on level par with theirs. Nonetheless I’m having fun and I’m excited to go to the dragon Titan lake, I passed thru earlier and it looked cute!!! I also appreciate that the end of the game is coming together quickly, usually by the time I’m at the 6-7-8th gym and my team is evolved I’m OVER it

16/18 :gaygacat1:

27 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Just beat Ortega. The star camps were snatching me before my team was evolved but now, like everything else, they are super easy even with my team that is on level par with theirs. Nonetheless I’m having fun and I’m excited to go to the dragon Titan lake, I passed thru earlier and it looked cute!!! I also appreciate that the end of the game is coming together quickly, usually by the time I’m at the 6-7-8th gym and my team is evolved I’m OVER it

16/18 :gaygacat1:

I hope you already evolve Gimmighoul, you hadn’t in your last update :rip:

So I tried the time skip method for a Sandygast/Palossand outbreak but it would NEVER show up. :redface: (At least I got a Slowking, a Cyclizar and a Clawitzer from the 6-Star raids. :fan:)

Then I kicked the bucket and went to the Secluded Beach, made a shiny sandwich and found one in under 10 mins. :jonnycat:

Figured I'd go for a Bramblin next with the time I had left but didn't get lucky unfortunately. It didn't help that it's so hard to spot because of the size, the fact it keeps rolling and is not that much different from the regular, plus it was nighttime. :skull:

Still, I'm pleased and glad because Palossand is one of the best shinies and I've always wanted to get one. :heart2:

Shiny Sprite

a QUEEN (mine is female) :loki:

1 hour ago, wish said:

So... where's the patch?

trvlyrare-azealia-banks.gif

:'(

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I hope you already evolve Gimmighoul, you hadn’t in your last update :rip:

Yeah, I got my 999 coins right before the Fighting Star base. Pretty late in the game, but still with a lot to do. Now I already have a second one and am working on the third. :gayalipacat5:

TIL GF intro'd open team sheet for VGC, not cuz they thought Tera was broken, but cuz they ****** up again :rip:

"due to a mechanical issue with cart where they can't lock teams on tournament submission."

so they can't check if u change moves/items mid tournament :rip:

Anyways Tera did NOT get banned OR restricted

60% majority needed, 59.25% achieved

QUEEN dodged that :clap3::clap3::clap3: 

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sv-ou-suspect-process-round-1-voting.3713751/page-14#post-9457245

33 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

TIL GF intro'd open team sheet for VGC,not cuz they thought Tera was broken otherwise, but cuz they ****** up in programming properly :rip:

"due to a mechanical issue with cart where they can't lock teams on tournament submission."

so they can't check if u change moves/items mid tournament :rip:

Anyways Tera did NOT get banned OR restricted

60% majority needed to ban it, 59.25% wanted to ban

QUEEN dodged that :clap3::clap3::clap3: 

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sv-ou-suspect-process-round-1-voting.3713751/page-14#post-9457245

Welp, that means I'm not touching OU for a LONG time then. Tera is stupid, period. The supermajority needed was stupid as well. 

And you can celebrate now, but I bet you'll be singing a different tune once lava fish gets hit with the hammer. :sistrens: 

Lava fish is going to get banned form OU

The dead ape too!

Lost all motivation to play after finishing the story. :rip: Starting Brilliant Diamond instead. :jonnycat:

Glad that insufferable Freezai lost, & Blundaddy won :nicole:

4v8TLO1.jpg

:bibliahh:

b3e456f9-9880-40ae-81b2-30b49cac67e0-png.480851

5 hours ago, AMIT said:

you can celebrate now, but I bet you'll be singing a different tune once lava fish gets hit with the hammer. :sistrens: 

I'm ok losing Fishy if your dead ape is going back to the grave too :sistrens: & hopefully that pedophile Gholdengo too :sistrens:

If Chin-Yu gets banned, Annihi will follow right after. Kingdelgo loves to see it :sistrens:

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

I'm ok losing Fishy if your dead ape is going back to the grave too :sistrens: & hopefully that pedophile Gholdengo too :sistrens:

Ape very likely will go too esp since Tera is unscathed. :skull: A losing today.

You can keep fuming about GODengo, though, king's not going anywhere anytime soon. :fan:

Daddy is feeding us :jonnycat:

14 hours ago, mael said:

Lost all motivation to play after finishing the story. :rip: Starting Brilliant Diamond instead. :jonnycat:

Still need to finish Brilliant Diamond myself. Kinda stopped when I reached Canalave City and didn't even beat Byron yet :rip: 

FINALLY got Technician Maushold from Tera Raid :wave:

Me when she reaches Lv. 53:

On 12/28/2022 at 2:50 PM, thatsmydemi said:

Got 4 Fuecoco with Unaware ready to transfer. If anyone wants one, let me know! :heart2: 

Any still up for grabs?

oMkD2XW.png

9 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Any still up for grabs?

oMkD2XW.png

Yep! I'm online atm. Are you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.