Pokéthread

Mimie

I wish this level scaled. Cause I went right and not left and that  fire domain lady was not that easy :deadbanana: but everything after was easy lmao 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

21 minutes ago, qurl said:

where the F*CK is Applin :biblio: i’m looking at it on the lil mini map standing in the exact area where it says it is and it’s NOWHERE to be found !

13 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

In the auction city I see a lady with a Whiscash :skull: have not seen Barboach or that in the game at all.

I’ve seen both a good amount in the online raids (1 or 2 star)

17 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

In the auction city I see a lady with a Whiscash :skull: have not seen Barboach or that in the game at all.

Been searching for it in the areas the dex says it's in but yeah no luck :rip: 

45 minutes ago, qurl said:

where the F*CK is Applin :biblio: i’m looking at it on the lil mini map standing in the exact area where it says it is and it’s NOWHERE to be found !

I encountered an Applin in the forest outside of the Poison team star, but it turned out to be a Zorua using Illusion :skull: 

Not y'alls teams being weak to Ground too :rip: FirePoisonRockSteelIC_Big.png designs really WON this gen huh

44 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I wish this level scaled. Cause I went right and not left and that  fire domain lady was not that easy :deadbanana: but everything after was easy lmao 

So i went left, caught the cycle dragon at lvl 45 in a quick ball, and defeated the great tusk before even beating a second gym or team boss, i kinda ****** myself up because no i had two level 45 pokemon when the rest of my team was 21 ??.

36 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Not y'alls teams being weak to Ground too :rip: FirePoisonRockSteelIC_Big.png designs really WON this gen huh

They and so did physical attackers, my only special attacker was Gholdengo and out of that there aren't many good options out of the new pokemon.

Edited by UnusualBoy

Still can't believe how hard they ****** over her evo

C0r_GQGoQD1IWrxZ5srpPI4dAfT0OrbseYzytvVk_lY.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4991dac6479ad1df9c5287c628140af5bc66d6c4

7 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

So i went left, caught the cycle dragon at lvl 45 in a quick ball, and defeated the great tusk before even beating a second gym or team boss, i kinda ****** myself up because no i had two level 45 pokemon when the rest of my team was 21 ??.

Did u use the Lvl 45's to beat Tusk? Cuz i thought they weren't sppose to obey?

I haven't gotten to the paradox and the new legendaries but Gholdengo, Tinkaton and Houndstone, Garganacl are those girls, they basically helped through all the gameplay, even with that ground and obvious weakness they really had their time to shine and they did it. As for Koraidon, is slowly becoming one of my fave legendaries and feel so close to him mostly because he was with me during the whole gameplay, they made him feel like part of your team even if you couldn't use it to fight. He's king.

Edited by UnusualBoy

33 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

I encountered an Applin in the forest outside of the Poison team star, but it turned out to be a Zorua using Illusion :skull: 

I found what I thought was a Pineco but it was actually a Zorua too. Was sad because I really wanted those Pineco Husks, but idek where they actually spawn. :deadbanana2:

Just wondering when we have HOME connectivity, how does it work? Am I able to transfer boxes of Pokemon? Cause my boxes are cluttered from filling up the dex :rip: and if I have to do it 1 by 1 that would be tragic

Daddy being up there with Koraidon and Miraidon as a raid GOD :jonny5:

spacer.png

Edited by Jessie Mulay

10 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

They and so did physical attackers, my only special attacker was Ghouldengo and out of that there aren't many good options out of the new pokemon.

There's Glimmora, Espathra, Armarouge and Farigiraf (Arboliva as well, but her early moveset suuuuucks! Same as Kilowattrel, but he has decent coverage at least) too. That said yeah, Physical attackers are eating much better this Gen. 

But I have to say I'm really loving Nacklstack like y'all. I can't wait for ha to evolve. Clodsire is also king, the way he SOLOED Miss Iono like she was nothing. :jonny4:

Now I really want to find a Primeape raid so I can get Alegendape. :jonny5: I fear he will destroy everything in his path.

Btw I STILL haven't found a single Tinkatink or Greavard yet. :emofish:

2 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Also where df do Petilil, Slakoth, Barboach and Pineco spawn? :rip: can't find them even with the dex

1 hour ago, qurl said:

For slakoth, pineco and applin I'm sure they spawn on top of trees,so you have to hit the trees to be able to catch them. Try using the sandwiches encounter power, it's actually very useful.

i wish there were clear paths ... 

like da mission i went to try to get to da Poison Star Badge

and now trying to get to whatever city has da Normal badge ain't it

i gave up last night but will try again today

question, i'm following a guide to what badge i need to get but when should i go to school and do classes?

4 minutes ago, AMIT said:

There's Glimmora, Espathra, Armarouge and Farigiraf (Arboliva as well, but her early moveset suuuuucks! Same as Kilowattrel, but he has decent coverage at least) too. That said yeah, Physical attackers are eating much better this Gen. 

But I have to say I'm really loving Nacklstack like y'all. I can't wait for ha to evolve. Clodsire is also king, the way he SOLOED Miss Iono like she was nothing. :jonny4:

Now I really want to find a Primeape raid so I can get Alegendape. :jonny5: I fear he will destroy everything in his path.

Btw I STILL haven't found a single Tinkatink or Greavard yet. :emofish:

I found Mankey very late in game but that's mostly because I just kept going into areas where I shouldn't be yet :rip: 

As for Tinkatink, you find her very early, I found it in the ruins next to the pond where you find for the first time Flamigo and Wooper (Not that far from the lighthose), I keep going and leaving the area until it spawned.

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I found Mankey very late in game but that's mostly because I just kept going into areas where I shouldn't be yet :rip: 

As for Tinkatink, you find her very early, I found it in the ruins next to the pond where you find for the first time Flamigo and Wooper (Not that far from the lighthose), I keep going and leaving the area until it spawned.

Yeah I found a bunch of Mankey in the wild, but I don't want them! I want a Raid Primeape tbh. There's already a bunch of Pokemon I'm having to juggle between the party and boxes so I don't really want to add more unless they are good from the get-go. 

I think I missed that area early on, I found myself back on some ruins on the early part of the game but there was just a bunch of Drowzees there. :gaycat6: So at this point I'm just gonna wait for a raid of her too while exploring and progressing the storyline. I really want to get all of the HM abilities before doing basically anything else, but challenging some Gyms and Star Bosses on the way to those has been fun and somewhat challenging as well. 

Though I must say the Let's Go battles for the Star Bases are very underwhelming, I just don't see much of a point when you aren't actually on a timer since it's so easy to find the 30 Pokemon (at least for 3/5 of them) and you don't really gain anything from them, not even experience?? Seems like a waste of time for me. The bosses are cool though, at least. I like that the Revavroom Car matches every Boss' type specialty and gets buffed up abilities and good moves. 

40 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Still can't believe how hard they ****** over her evo

C0r_GQGoQD1IWrxZ5srpPI4dAfT0OrbseYzytvVk_lY.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4991dac6479ad1df9c5287c628140af5bc66d6c4

Such a lost opportunity, I was disgusted when I saw that abomination get thrown out :biblionny:

3 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Yeah I found a bunch of Mankey in the wild, but I don't want them! I want a Raid Primeape tbh. There's already a bunch of Pokemon I'm having to juggle between the party and boxes so I don't really want to add more unless they are good from the get-go. 

I think I missed that area early on, I found myself back on some ruins on the early part of the game but there was just a bunch of Drowzees there. :gaycat6: So at this point I'm just gonna wait for a raid of her too while exploring and progressing the storyline. I really want to get all of the HM abilities before doing basically anything else, but challenging some Gyms and Star Bosses on the way to those has been fun and somewhat challenging as well. 

Though I must say the Let's Go battles for the Star Bases are very underwhelming, I just don't see much of a point when you aren't actually on a timer since it's so easy to find the 30 Pokemon (at least for 3/5 of them) and you don't really gain anything from them, not even experience?? Seems like a waste of time for me. The bosses are cool though, at least. I like that the Revavroom Car matches every Boss' type specialty and gets buffed up abilities and good moves. 

I've never seen her spawn in that area so it must be a rare spawn :rip: however if u have the jump higher abilty, u can go the place your house is at and climb up the hill next to it, i so a couple of Tinks there.

and yuh Let's Go battles are so senseless :rip: i just spam R, and sometimes wonder why my Pokemon dont come out. 

Stan Saltmon tho :jonny5: she looks super cool fully evolved. I didn't know till it was too late, & i had miss Glimm anyways.

Any of y'all on Scarlet find it weird when Arven is confused as to wtf Great Tusk is? :rip:

Iron Treads makes sense, but like the Past Pokemon look like Pokemon? 

41 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

I've never seen her spawn in that area so it must be a rare spawn :rip: however if u have the jump higher abilty, u can go the place your house is at and climb up the hill next to it, i so a couple of Tinks there.

and yuh Let's Go battles are so senseless :rip: i just spam R, and sometimes wonder why my Pokemon dont come out. 

Stan Saltmon tho :jonny5: she looks super cool fully evolved. I didn't know till it was too late, & i had miss Glimm anyways.

The interaction with other types between her signature move and ability is really cool. I stan Purifying Salt. :jonnycat: I don't mind mono type mons when they feel like effort was put in them like with miss Garganacl. We really need more Ghost resists and the ability is genius. I want more of that!

I wish Water Compaction worked like it or Well-Baked Body tbh. I mean they gave Clodsire a Water immunity, so please Gamefreak throw my fave Sandcastle a bone, especially since they took away her Scorching Sands. The way the ability works is so stupid anyways since most Water moves are Special. It should really get at least a Water resist from it tbh and I WILL die on this hill! :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, qurl said:

Maybe they are in the trees and you have to run into them with Koraidon/Miraidon to have them fall out?

Quaxly, Flamigo, Wooper, Smoliv, Charcadet, Dunsparce. Me being able to catch almost my full planned team before doing any Gyms or Titans :gaycat6: going to be so easy to overlevel if not Boxed occasionally. To offset this I've only been catching new mons and just encountering everything else to fill the Dex until later.

Still not sure who the last slot will be there isn't many great options for new Sp Attackers :redface:

Tinkatink is super common in the ruins by Grand Olive Orchard near Bug Gym town

same with Eevee, I saw a few in the fields while looking for Smolivs :matty:

This game made me go back to hating catching/completing the dex again when PLA had made it at least bearable tbh. The cute Pokedex helps with it a bit, but it's not enough for me. The main thing that affects this is no longer being able to catch Pokemon without battling and because battles are so slow and buggy it they do the opposite of encouraging myself to catch any Pokemon I don't really care for. I just use the (also buggy) Let's Go battle feature to grind for materials and that's it. Really dislike their approach for dex completion this time. Guess I'll have to deal with just not having the Shiny Charm again. At least in this game don't feel as bad to get as the older games with random encounters do and there's the Sparkling Power too, I suppose. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.