Pokéthread

Mimie

I got my copy today and I’ve only played 40 minutes and I’m overwhelmed (I haven’t even made it to the school yet):redface: I’ve just been catching everything I see which is draining me of my pokeballs, I really wish they kept the catching method of PLA, it made dex filling more enjoyable. But still I’m enjoying what I’ve played so far, I can’t wait for the rest of the map to open up for me, I want to immediately start building my team but it’s impossible with this game, you gotta switch them out:redface: Can’t wait to find grass type royalty Tropius:falcon:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Saw everyone finding so many shinies that I decided to hunt for one before getting my first badge. Here I am, still looking for one :redface:

14 hours ago, Desire said:

We stan ha. Best final evo out of the three :gaycat4:

Well even my fave Poketuber named ha RuPaul :gaycattel:

Daddy Saguaro :jonny2: Home Ec class is gonna be my favourite

The Paldean streets are saying re: DLC:

Spoiler

Is likely to be named or reference Amber.

It may delve into the “AI” aspect, revealing it to actually be the third legendary, pictured in the Scarlet/Violet book, here

Paradox mons may also not actually be Pokémon, but figments of the professor’s childhood imaginations/drawings that the third legendary brought to life? As the books pre-date the existence of the Time Machine. 

I dunno, but there is SO much to continue to flesh out in this story & I hope the DLC expands on it or ties into it. :duca:

Edited by FOCK

I forgot how useless grass type is. Choosing Sprigatito is choosing to play on hard mode 

Koraidon is my FAV(!!) He's so cute just wanting to eat sandwiches. What a legend. 

Edited by Marco_g2

Geeta Ora kinda the weakest champion ever, even worse than Diantha somehow. :deadbanana2:

Ceruledge bascially sweeping her entire team with little effort. 

One hour into my playthrough and I got a female Adamant Sprigatito without resetting and caught a shiny Lechonk :jonny5:

Mess, I didn’t realise how weak my team was to ground types when I fought the elite 4 :deadbanana:

They weren’t hard, I only struggled with Nemona, her team was 10 lvls higher than mine so needless to say she beat me twice :rip: 

39 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Mess, I didn’t realise how weak my team was to ground types when I fought the elite 4 :deadbanana:

They weren’t hard, I only struggled with Nemona, her team was 10 lvls higher than mine so needless to say she beat me twice :rip: 

Yeah my team is super weak to ground. I think if you don’t choose Sprigatito you’re kinda ****** for your grass options cuz they’re al bad. At least there’s good water alternatives to Quaxly.

-

I know I was complaining about wooper being absolutely useless yesterday but omg clodsire is BODYING all the gym leaders titans and team star battles so far :bibliahh:

Some thoughts about recent "evil" teams but contains Team Star spoilers:

Am I the only one who really dislikes Team Skull, Yell and Star? They're nothing but a bunch of misunderstood, weak, bullied losers

:rip: 

Give me actual evil teams like the ones from Gen 1-6 again :deadbanana4: (Team Rocket was a fine line between both tho)

35 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

Spring is really the best uniform uh :gaycat4:

60YTCGv.gif

where the F*CK is Applin :biblio: i’m looking at it on the lil mini map standing in the exact area where it says it is and it’s NOWHERE to be found !

it’s like they made the rarest Pokémon from this generation the first stage forms of so many lines :skull: when i tell u i have seen every Eeveeloution so far but not a single Eevee yet in this game

In the auction city I see a lady with a Whiscash :skull: have not seen Barboach or that in the game at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.