Pokéthread

Mimie

I'm OBSESSED with Tinkatink :jonny5: Caught one with jolly nature and I heard that's one of the best for ha :jonny5:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

anyone having problem connecting to online Tera raid battles? I cannot connect to anything! And I have fast internet. 

I know this thread is mostly lashings but once they let you roam free the game is so fun :giraffe:

I've played about 10 hours and only beat 2 gyms and one titan. I've just been catching Pokémon otherwise :rip:

Also Flamigo is kind of OP. The way he has slayed every gym and wild encounter effortlessly so far :rip:

Found a shiny Lokix while exploring :jonnycat:

Let me add this legend to my team!

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

all the time u weren't getting shines only to get one of the best G9 ones :jonnycat: God's plan :jonnycat:

STAB First Impression, Sucker Punch, & U-Turn :jonnycat:

39 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Working on my Pokedex rn and I'm shook at that little area that has all the Chansey :jonny4: the way I'm leveling up all the baby pokemon I boxed at the beginning with ease :jonny4:

which area?? :msmarvel:

Give Glimmora Quiver Dance, this ***** is the WEAKEST Champion ace :deadbanana: The fact she sends out something with that ability LAST too :deadbanana:

Geeta is only other Champion to not have a Pseudo, same as Alder... who had Volcarona :deadbanana: Thematically this is what Geeta's team should've been:

GlimmoraEspathraArmarougeCeruledgeRabscaKingambit

Give Ceru & Arma, Sharpness & Mega Launcher too :gaycat2: & Rabsca, Psychic Surge :gaycat2:

>Glimmorasets up Rocks + TSpikes

>Rabscasets up Terrain + Revives Glimm

>ArmarougeEspathraabuse Terrain

>Ceruledgecoverage

>KingambitSupreme Overlord clean up

>Glimmorareturns to QD sweep

45 minutes ago, touch said:

I'm OBSESSED with Tinkatink :jonny5: Caught one with jolly nature and I heard that's one of the best for ha :jonny5:

A QUEEN! The way she JUMPS at the Team Star trucks to beat a ***** with her hammer is truly a moment :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, mitochondria23 said:

anyone having problem connecting to online Tera raid battles? I cannot connect to anything! And I have fast internet. 

Yeah idk. I did all search ones on the Poke w/e last night and like 70% are fails.

I started looking for my own today and when I asked for help no one joins :rip: I had like 1 person join one and they instantly left. So i don't get it.

I just caught an Ice tera type Eevee :jonny5: gonna evolve it into Vaporeon  and get that stab Ice Beam:jonny5:

38 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Give Glimmora Quiver Dance, this ***** is the WEAKEST Champion ace :deadbanana: The fact she sends out something with that ability LAST too :deadbanana:

Geeta is only other Champion to not have a Pseudo, same as Alder... who had Volcarona :deadbanana: Thematically this is what Geeta's team should've been:

GlimmoraEspathraArmarougeCeruledgeRabscaKingambit

Give Ceru & Arma, Sharpness & Mega Launcher too :gaycat2: & Rabsca, Psychic Surge :gaycat2:

>Glimmorasets up Rocks + TSpikes

>Rabscasets up Terrain + Revives Glimm

>ArmarougeEspathraabuse Terrain

>Ceruledgecoverage

>KingambitSupreme Overlord clean up

>Glimmorareturns to QD sweep

The Gogat was cute for her return I guess, but Avalugg? :skull: We already got a Hisuian one last game. They have to be hinting at Kalos remakes cause.. pointless for her to have those.

6 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

After finally seeing all the starter final evolutions I think we can all agree that us Sprigatita stans truly won in the end :fan:

Sissy dancing peacock > court jester CLOWN :clown:

She's better than Fugcoco final I'll give you that 

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

I am desperate for the climbing ability already, but the fact that the last titan is like lvl 55 :redface:

Apparently there's a glitch where you can back up into cliffs and you'll climb them :rip: haven't tried it myself yet

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

Also Flamigo is kind of OP. The way he has slayed every gym and wild encounter effortlessly so far :rip:

Finally someone else on the winning team :clap3: everyone sleeping on her but real ones know!

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

all the time u weren't getting shines only to get one of the best G9 ones :jonnycat: God's plan :jonnycat:

STAB First Impression, Sucker Punch, & U-Turn :jonnycat:

Yeah, king needs a buff in speed and attack but the shiny is so good.

1 hour ago, AMIT said:

which area?? :msmarvel:

Around Northern Province (Area Three), the pathway next to the Fairy star base. I caught a Blissey there too :jonny4:

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

25 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Yeah, king needs a buff in speed and attack but the shiny is so good.

Idk, i think Dual STAB Tinted Lens priority is good enough. She's a great revenge killer. I can see her having great viability in UU.

252+ Atk Choice Band Tinted Lens Lokix First Impression vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dragapult: 258-306 (81.3 - 96.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Even if they switch out, they are pretty much always going to be hit by a powerful Neutral move.

8 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Around Northern Province (Area Three), the pathway next to the Fairy star base. I caught a Blissey there too :jonny4:

Oh, I haven't gotten there yet. :redface: But thanks for the heads up! I caught a Dreepy that I am still wondering if she's worth to train up because I had completely forgotten the fact she levels up only at ******* level FIFTY. :deadbanana4: Dragaputa is amazing, but idk, maybe I'll just wait for a Drakloak raid. :gaycat6:

2 Shiny Tadbulbs from this Outbreak using my first herbs.. but they're both female... :jonny5: I'm annoyed

Can we talk about how the Ghost gym leader is the best gym leader this gen? PokeATRLs new IT girl methinks.

The Hair :jonnycat:

The Attitude :jonny:

The Ghosts :jonny5:

The Excellence:WAP:

A couple hours in and already my first shiny.... Even if it's a drowsey

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Oh wow he's perfect :jonnycat:. Meanwhile my first shiny was a Hoppip :rip:

Glimmora is low key the future/present day version of Cradily change my mind, maybe she’s not the best but i love her lil design :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.