Jump to content

Pokéthread


Mimie
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Mess I finished the titan route and did the Arven battle and had no idea he would have 6 Pokémon in the upper 50s and lower 60s, the way he swept my entire level 40s team :deadbanana:

This is me, I thought his pokemon were gonna be around my level and they were like 5-10 levels higher, he beat me twice. God bless the rare candies and the medium and large sugar cubes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Magickarp

    848

  • UnusualBoy

    565

  • thatsmydemi

    335

  • FOCK

    314

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Can we talk about how all the new designs for Arceus trump the ones in SV?

While I do love most of the new design for Arceus, we actually... can't. I mean, you can't seriously compare over 100 new designs of SV to like 28 new Pokemon counting forms of past ones like Basculin, Sneasel and the Original Box Legend forms). The math just doesn't math. :rip:

 

And it's not like all 28 of those are slayful godly designs, considering things like White-Striped Basculin, Sneasler and Enamorus Incarnate form exist. Even the weird ass Origin forms.

 

Though lines such as Voltorb, Arcanine, Zorua and Goomy and Pokemon such as Lilligant, Typhlosion, Samurott, Avalugg and Braviary were straight up upgrades from their respective past ones, imo. All the new evos are great as well (Ursaluna and Basculegion in particular :heart2:), so yeah the net posivite was really good.

 

(btw Sneasler should have never existed and Overqwil should have been Poison/Steel, I fear).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 12:05 PM, Magickarp said:

Still can't believe how hard they ****** over her evo

C0r_GQGoQD1IWrxZ5srpPI4dAfT0OrbseYzytvVk_lY.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4991dac6479ad1df9c5287c628140af5bc66d6c4

 

Did u use the Lvl 45's to beat Tusk? Cuz i thought they weren't sppose to obey?

So glitch, if you terastelize and you use the move they obey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my God the way he dragged :rip: not him proving SV worse than PLA in every way :rip: I thought SV had better textures and artstyle, but he's kinda clocking me and making me switch from embarrassment E0D1EAu.png how did GF's B team (directed by Iwao) make a better game not only in terms of Gameplay, but on a technical level too :rip:  i'm kinda embarrassed for hyping u up about the visuals now @Codex marge-ashamed.gif

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just noticed i'm the top poster by almost double... maybe i need to get banned again marge-ashamed.gif

 

18 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

So glitch, if you terastelize and you use the move they obey.

Omg :deadbanana2: thanks! This is kinda good if u wanna unlock all the movement options before doing the other paths, and not be overleveled :eek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Image

 

Talent is losing but he will prevail, I see him having more potential in competive than Miraidon.

 

Koraidon Pokemon GIF - Koraidon Pokemon Legendary - Discover & Share GIFs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Image

 

Talent is losing but he will prevail, I see him having more potential in competive than Miraidon.

 

Koraidon Pokemon GIF - Koraidon Pokemon Legendary - Discover & Share GIFs

4x weak to fairy sis :deadvision:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

I didn’t realize you were supposed to do the dark Team Star base first, now it makes so much sense why Fire, Poison, and Fairy were all so hard for me when I reached them :rip: 

I did the Bombardier Titan first and the poison base and struggled so bad :deadvision: so after completing those I started leveling my team up cuz I thought all the other titans and bases were gonna be harder but I was wrong :bibliahh: all the titans have been really easy and the star bases have been alright mostly because I’m over leveled I guess. GF really dropped the ball by not level scaling the whole game this is stupid :deadvision:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I did the Bombardier Titan first and the poison base and struggled so bad :deadvision: so after completing those I started leveling my team up cuz I thought all the other titans and bases were gonna be harder but I was wrong :bibliahh: all the titans have been really easy and the star bases have been alright mostly because I’m over leveled I guess. GF really dropped the ball by not level scaling the whole game this is stupid :deadvision:

Ugh, the only game that needs level scaling and it doesn’t have it:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not starting this game until I get a full shiny team

spacer.png

 

I kinda like the new breeding mechanic, it’s nice to not have to run back and forth for eggs to generate, I can shiny hunt in other games while I wait for my Fuecoco to get it on with a Japanese ditto:turkey:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

4x weak to fairy sis :deadvision:

Its fairy weakness can be patched with tera and the only fairies it'll have to worry about are Zacian and Flutter Mane and he has the moves to deal with both.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After finishing Violet story I think my current gen ranking is now:

 

Gen 4 > Gen 5 > Gen 3 > Gen 2 > Gen 9 > Gen 1 > Gen 8 > Gen 7 > Gen 6 :fan:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Y'all notice how all the Gym leaders kinda dislike Geeta? :rip: She kinda serves abusive intimidating boss :rip:

Not to mention they went out of their way to hint at her being down to Area Zero before with Glimmora? 

 

I wonder if she's the DLC villain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doing a little Surprise Trading and so far getting nothing of interest, just Chinese Sprigat breedject

 

so yah nothing 

marge-ashamed.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Oh my God the way he dragged :rip: not him proving SV worse than PLA in every way :rip: I thought SV had better textures and artstyle, but he's kinda clocking me and making me switch from embarrassment E0D1EAu.png how did GF's B team (directed by Iwao) make a better game not only in terms of Gameplay, but on a technical level too :rip:  i'm kinda embarrassed for hyping u up about the visuals now @Codex marge-ashamed.gif

 

 

 

The warranted lashings :jonny6:

And yes, Arceus is THAT girl. Cant wait for Legend Celebi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The warranted lashings :jonny6:

And yes, Arceus is THAT girl. Cant wait for Legend Celebi 

Is this an actual thing or you making this up sis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Image

 

Talent is losing but he will prevail, I see him having more potential in competive than Miraidon.

 

Koraidon Pokemon GIF - Koraidon Pokemon Legendary - Discover & Share GIFs

The public has spoken :clap3:

 

mqdefault.jpg

 

notice the 2 shelves for Kora? Yeah, they definitely overestimated her demand

 

3 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Is this an actual thing or you making this up sis.

The only Johto revisit we're getting anytime soon is Let's Go Togepi & Marill :fish1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

The public has spoken :clap3:

 

mqdefault.jpg

 

notice the 2 shelves for Kora? Yeah, they definitely overestimated her demand

 

The only Johto revisit we're getting anytime soon is Let's Go Togepi & Marill :fish1:

I just saw the fanmade trailer and i would buy. Pokemon needs to hire people who actually play the games tbh. Cause the fanmades >>>>>>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Is this an actual thing or you making this up sis.

Well she’s wrong. We’re getting Legend: Kyurem not flop Celebi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

NOT 10M in 3 days :rip:

 

 

 

This is so outselling PLA & BDSP in the upcoming weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...