Pokéthread

Mimie

2 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

https://twitter.com/Ce

ntroLeaks/status/1629192691673079808?s=20

Wait.. does this mean this is real? :jonny5:

FphRTfcaAAAsh-Q?format=jpg&name=small

if this is true i will COMBUST at pokemon legends: burned tower and ultimate mystery dungeon omfg. unova remakes too if i didn't know they'll make it a FLOP. but diamond & pearl switch online?! WHY would they do that after bdsm??? not even platinum :deadbanana2:

i am so intrigued as to what pokemon sleep actually is though cuz we have almost no info on that

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

That list sounds made up. Why would they release Diamond and Pearl when they already have the remakes and barely started adding GB/GBA games. :skull:

When Gen 3 for NSO isn't announced on Monday

3361c1cd2b59890606bc52cb67dc4cf4b7f7d45d.gif

probably not even RBY... maybe TCG and that's it :)

Mystery Dungeon DX kinda flopped why would they release another?

EiS7WFV.gif

she hasn't cleared 2 million WW yet :redface: not even nostalgia could save her

"Nearly all of the new Gen 9 Pokemon/moves/abilities are working functionally, but sprites and move animations are a work in progress. Alongside that new events and areas are planned to go in conjunction with Gen 9 but is currently in the very early stages of development."

RR G9 update in a few months :jonny5:can't wait to replay with my G9 team. 

test-28.pngshedtail.giftest-25.pngtest-14.pngimage.png

6 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

> Legends for Gen 2

> DP for Switch Online

> Teasing Unova remakes in 2023 

girl

There are no other ds games on NSO and they just announced GB/GBA for the service two weeks ago :skull: like there is zero chance of that 

12 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

https://twitter.com/Ce

ntroLeaks/status/1629192691673079808?s=20

FphRTfcaAAAsh-Q?format=jpg&name=small

This is probably the fakest one by far. Diamond & Pearl? How? There is no DS virtual console. :rip:

Also gen 4 remakes, Legends Arceus, gen 9, new legends and gen 5 remakes in the span of 1-2 years? :deadbanana2: do they even sleep? :deadbanana4:

Not believable at all.

Edited by thatsmydemi

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

This is probably the fakest one by far. Diamond & Pearl? How? There is DS virtual console. :rip:

Also gen 4 remakes, Legends Arceus, gen 9, new legends and gen 5 remakes in the span of 1-2 years? :deadbanana2: do they even sleep? :deadbanana4:

Not believable at all.

Diamond and pearl rereleases serve no purpose since they released BDSP. Outsourcing the unova remakes however is totally possible. If they go the same route as BDSP (which I hope they won’t) then it’s a direct remake with the game engine pretty much already established. I hope they do a unova game which incorporates either the original dragon or somehow manages to have b/w and b2/w2 in one. 

If Legends: Burned Tower is real holy **** :weeps: That would be a full circle moment after I started with Silver

I just finished Pokemon Scarlet, the ending with the professor twist is SO GOOD. I didn't see it coming. Overall, I didn't mind the game.

The girlies setting themselves up for disappointment ONCE AGAIN. :redface:

In Prayer GIF - Beyonce Rosary Pray - Descubre & Comparte GIFsIn Prayer GIF - Beyonce Rosary Pray - Descubre & Comparte GIFsIn Prayer GIF - Beyonce Rosary Pray - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Imagen

In Prayer GIF - Beyonce Rosary Pray - Descubre & Comparte GIFsIn Prayer GIF - Beyonce Rosary Pray - Descubre & Comparte GIFsIn Prayer GIF - Beyonce Rosary Pray - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

I don't care about any DLC, legends or remake. Just give me this or half of this list. 

A new Puzzle Challenge pls! :redface:

Edited by Heldenzeit

If Legends: Burned Tower is real they better steal this Fire/Electric BlaziKING:

The way I would combust if they announced a new Legends game, but also even SV DLC would be a STRUGGLE for my wallet already

In Prayer GIF - Beyonce Rosary Pray - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

what if they reveal nothing but merch :gaycat2:

A new Legends game? YES

but... not just yet. Do you want another half-assed product? Give them time to work on it and announce it in 2024

I feel like SV DLC is guaranteed because the game is boring and no post game at all. GB/GBA port hopefully because eShop closing next month. Most likely a remake tease/announcement because they need to **** out a new/remake every year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.