farigiraf-gif.484443

NormalIC_Big.pngPsychicIC_Big.png

Psychic Surge / Armor Tail: Rock Head + Reckless

80 / 100 / 70 / 100 / 70 / 100

SigMove: PsychicIC_Big.png Double Edge

Gets Double Edge, Expanding Force, Focus Blast, Jump Kick

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:
:bibliahh:

At least we agree on one thing KYtBoeg.gif Miss Hoe probs finds GF relatable, his site hasn't evolved since 2004 too.

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

have they ever released a patch since the game came out 

Only in XY, & only cuz if u saved in Lumiose u would effectively have to start a new game. Idk why people think the Feb update is going to do anything but add PRISON support. Y'all think GF has talent to fix those? Even ignoring the performance issues, the competitive side has tons of glitches too. The worst one i saw was Cybertron clicking to send out Hariyama, but the game sending out Amoongus instead. Imagine if that happened in an official match. 

KYtBoeg.gif

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

:'( 

farigiraf-gif.484443

Psychic Terrain / Armor Tail: Rock Head + Reckless

At least we agree on one thing KYtBoeg.gif Miss Hoe probs finds GF relatable, his site hasn't evolved since 2004 too.

Only in XY, & only cuz if u saved in Lumiose u would effectively have to start a new game. Idk why people think the Feb update is going to do anything but add PRISON support. Y'all think GF has talent to fix those? Even ignoring the performance issues, the competitive side has tons of glitches too. The worst one i saw was Cybertron clicking to send out Hariyama, but the game sending out Amoongus instead. Imagine if that happened in an official match. 

KYtBoeg.gif

they are so backwards i cant. they probably dont even know how to fix the glitches lol 

sidenote educational and NA pokemon champ cybertron been looking real good lately

KYtBoeg.gif

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

:'( 

farigiraf-gif.484443

Psychic Surge / Armor Tail: Rock Head + Reckless

KYtBoeg.gif

The February update is already out. It still hasn’t added Home support. 

14 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

The February update is already out. It still hasn’t added Home support. 

There'll be another one by the end of the month, people assume that it'll be around Pokemon Day and that's when Home will be released.

this team looks fun i want to try it but i still dont know how murkrow is still viable. it should die the second it hits the field utility be damn  :redface:

Edited by Katamari

So... what now?

KYtBoeg.gif

edit: wait I thought the direct was supposed to happen an hour ago because I was on GamXplain's video that was set at that time so I got confused why it was taking so long and those nerds were in a video group chat bantering for a whole hour. :gaycat6:

Edited by AMIT

3 hours ago, AMIT said:

So... what now?

KYtBoeg.gif

edit: wait I thought the direct was supposed to happen an hour ago because I was on GamXplain's video that was set at that time so I got confused why it was taking so long and those nerds were in a video group chat bantering for a whole hour. :gaycat6:

Pokemon Day sis

24 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Pokemon Day sis

ugh we didn't get a single CRUMB of info :gaycat6: do we even know the day Home support is dropping? 

They announced the GBA Pokemon Trading Card game is coming to Switch Online!

I remember really enjoying this one as a kid, so I'm excited.

they could’ve pushed Legends Arceus further, don’t know why they didn’t even bother w a DLC

spacer.png

SV sprites for every Pokémon including Ash Greninja and AZ Floette :WAP:

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Wasn’t Ash-Greninja retconned? Why are they doing this to us? :redface:

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Queen AZ Floetter better make ha comeback this gen omg

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Wasn’t Ash-Greninja retconned? Why are they doing this to us? :redface:

It is not. Apparently some other poke might get Battle Bond and the retcon is only for that ability being Greninja-exclusive :gaycat3: 

Spoiler

watch it be Charizard though

8 hours ago, SLIME said:

They need to bring Eevee's signature moves from LGP&E into the main games

Exactly! Give em to the Eeveelutions 

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Miss ARTPOP is now considered an Uber :dies: @Hallad173 won

956.png

Miss Ma’am will always be famous :alexz:

8 hours ago, Magickarp said:

956.png

I honestly never expected this thing to be as problematic as it is/was, although I think without tera she wouldn't be as problematic.

I really hope we get Home next month so I can bring some my shiny Ninja and some others that are stuck in there.

Lady Gaga bird is just another one of many that will still feel the wrath of the ban hammer given how the suspect of a certain mechanic went down.

Congrats @Magickarp this is what you wanted. :heart2: An unstable broken as **** meta for the sake of keeping a stupid gimmick in it that does more harm than good. Hope you feel great about your decision and please place your bets for the next victim, Gagarnacl feels like a safe one at this point. :heart2:

Tera stans always win, best generational mechanic since Megas

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

956.png

Wait I’ve been busy with other games and haven’t been paying attention to Pokémon, what’s going on with this ******* ostrich of all pokes :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.