Pokéthread

Mimie

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

Fire Red & Leaf Green are the only Pokemon games outside of the Lets Go series that I haven't played.  I would love to get the chance to play them :lakitu:

You definitely have to once they're available! I feel a bit conflicted about them because they don't let you use any non-Kanto Pokémon during the main story (in face the game won't even let Pokémon like Golbat and Chansey evolve even when they've reached a high enough friendship level; the original ~faithful~ remakes), but it's soo worth it for the postgame. I still think the Sevii Islands are among the best Pokémon regions, I was so mad when Let's Go didn't include them. 

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

I feel like RB and possible Yellow are forsure coming after the direct. They are definitely releasing stadium 1&2 at some point this year and they would be almost pointless without connectivity to RBY / GSC. I had the stadium games as a kid and the single player is like practically unbeatable unless you bring in ur mons from the GB games :skull: 

Edited by Rigalo

35 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I feel like RB and possible Yellow are forsure coming after the direct. They are definitely releasing stadium 1&2 at some point this year and they would be almost pointless without connectivity to RBY / GSC. I had the stadium games as a kid and the single player is like practically unbeatable unless you bring in ur mons from the GB games :skull: 

Omg it really is 

Last year I completed Pokémon stadium and round 1 of Ps 2 and it was so fun using my own ev trained mons :jonny5: 

which u have to do since the mons you are fighting are ev trained as well

if I cared back during my youth I could have done it with all 151 pokes

pika cup is demonic with lass with her demon Clefairy but god that was fun

made me want to complete PBR another fun game that ppl didn’t pay attention to :redface:

What is the 3v3 meta like for SV? 

artpop bird op?

I would love to be able to play the classics on my Switch. I can't really believe this isn't even a thing tbh. Nintendo could charge an extra subscription fee for retro games.

Also, Black & White must be the next remake they'll do.

Pokemon Day must include:

- SV DLC reveal with preorders going up

- Pokemon HOME SV update same day

- Gen 1-3 on Switch Online

- Mystery Dungeon game

EiS7WFV.gif

if pokémon day doesn’t include:

- pokémon colosseum remake 

- mystery dungeon game

- SV dlc and major performance patch 

- gen 1-3 switch online 

- pokémon legends celebi 

- pokémon stadium 1 & 2 

then it’s OVER for gamefreak 

spacer.png

NEW MYSTERY DUNGEON?

I'VE BEGGED AND BEGGED FOR THIS DAY

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

FpnkhVIaMAIf49y?format=jpg&name=small

THAT ******* LIZARD AGAIN. WE'RE NEVER GETTING RID OF HIM. 

Also GBA and GB appear in that poster... Am I going crazy or am I seeing signs everywhere :jonny5:

It's like everything is leading to GB(A) games coming to Switch :jonny5:

8 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Oh if that Lapras isn't an obvious Mystery Dungeon reference. Explorers DX confirmed everybody!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Jessie Mulay said:

Where is this from? I love it :WAP:

I'm so HYPED :jonny5: can't wait for Monday.

Also Khu is hinting at good things. Let's hope he's right and not like the time he said SV was full of waifus or Skeledirge was partly bipedal lmao

The new character :jonny5:

And yay, glad to see Pikachu back. He will remain the face of the franchise unlike that annoying lizard. :clap3:

I mean it was delusional to think Pikachu wasn't gonna be on the anime, Pikachu is basically = Pokemon at this point so the OPH will have to deal.

8 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

The new character :jonny5:

And yay, glad to see Pikachu back. He will remain the face of the franchise unlike that annoying lizard. :clap3:

I'm not really into the anime discussions, though I remember them saying Ash wasn't gonna come back/keep going right? What do we know about the new series so far? Or is it just this still? :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.