• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

my ballot is very strategic i put my personal faves in the front and put those popular actors in the back:foxaylove2:

Oop :sistrens:

oh wow there is a manga of oh! my assistant :sistrens:

15 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I'm so busy and lazy lately  :gaycat6: Anyway, I don't think that my ballot will change something, Top 10 will be full of questionable and sometimes tasteless choices :fan:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

oh wow there is a manga of oh! my assistant :sistrens:

YUP! Remember reading it way before, it was excellent! :-*

Kind of losing my mind, lemme go watch kissing compilations, that always gets me in the right mood.

Yall got any good video recs? Send them my way hehe

hmr481X.gif

Edited by Babymomo

3 hours ago, Babymomo said:

YUP! Remember reading it way before, it was excellent! :-*

hey girlie you reading Jinx?

11.webp

Edited by Katamari

OK guys, I will again postpone the deadline by another week. This will be the final extension.

Ballot submission deadline: Friday Nov 03 2023 23:59 (GMT +8)

Results reveal day: Probably Sunday Nov 05 2023

Still thinking about him..

pain.png

Maybe I should do a Jack O'Frost rewatch in 1 sitting this upcoming weekend.:giraffe:

A fan meeting with 13 actors starring and appearing in Miracle has been decided

the way plus and minus actos still haven't appeared on the show :psyduck:

Edited by pearlmercury

2 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

the way plus and minus actos still haven't appeared on the show :psyduck:

Ma’am da side couple has appeared. 

42 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma’am da side couple has appeared. 

nah i mean the leads they are also in the lineup 

Edited by pearlmercury

31 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

well we have two more episodes 

My Dear Gangster Oppa  ep 1 It was better than I expected to be honest, it was much better than her previous series, it looks more polished:hug:

New York gala sees Thai actor turned body guard steal limelight from MFP head Pita | Thaiger (thethaiger.com)

Oh wow, not Tul Pakorn (Tyler) become the bodyguard of Pita LimjaroenRAT (nicknamed Tim), the previous leader of the Move Forward Party, which won the most seats in this year elections in Thailand. (They are now the biggest opposition party in parliament though.)

Do you guys ship Tim x Tyler? :coffee:

snapinsta.app_396507082_18395.jpg

3 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

Miss Wayne serving center:jonny5::clap3:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Katamari said:

hey girlie you reading Jinx?

11.webp

I did in the beginning cause the art was phenomenal and i liked the boxing plot (methinks the Thai girlies should make a bl that has muay thai hehe :lakitu:)

But GURL it got too vile for even my taste, i couldn't take how much the uke seemed to be HATING the sex like it was driving me crazy. I do nawt roll like that, i like my baes having the time of their lives in those scenes. Lastly, the main guy no matter how fine he is, is unbelievably insufferable! I dont understand how people STILL expect him to have a redemption arc, he seems like a lost cause.

I do enjoy the textless screenshots people post though, cause as i said the art is to DIE for

hmr481X.gif

The way this is giving "Unforgotten Night" but with more budget and famous supporting cast!

Kings Max and Mek look goodT in their appearance in the trailer.

I feel like Max is serving ph@ggy energy, along with Boum as well!

The guy who plays the main lead who is the inspector is giving Yoon Phusanu's son:hoetenks: 

I will be seated for this mess!

Max serving as per usual.:jonny5:

Knew I was right to reserve him a spot in my BL King Rate! King of serving consistency without spamming us with his series (looking at half of gmmtv and miss Fluke Natouch)

maxx-natta.gif

18 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

I did in the beginning cause the art was phenomenal and i liked the boxing plot (methinks the Thai girlies should make a bl that has muay thai hehe :lakitu:)

But GURL it got too vile for even my taste, i couldn't take how much the uke seemed to be HATING the sex like it was driving me crazy. I do nawt roll like that, i like my baes having the time of their lives in those scenes. Lastly, the main guy no matter how fine he is, is unbelievably insufferable! I dont understand how people STILL expect him to have a redemption arc, he seems like a lost cause.

I do enjoy the textless screenshots people post though, cause as i said the art is to DIE for

hmr481X.gif

yes J is a MESS and i wonder how his redemption arc is going to go

also screaming at his comically huge dong. Like that is NOT something that should be a man but something that would belong to an orc or something. Poor doctor Dan

it all very silly tho. i love the side couple and am lowkey waiting for their chapter like bj alex side story which kind of cleared the main 

hmr481X.gif 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.