Boys Love

JonginBey

Has anyone started Boys like boys? It's the taiwanese version of His Man 

I need to catch up with the lastest BLs I only watched Sing my crush, Tokyo in April and Minato since June :rip:

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, northwest said:

I need to catch up with the lastest BLs I only watched Sing my crush, Tokyo in April and Minato since June :rip:

You need to have 'My Personal Weatherman' on your to-watch list:clap3:

It's from the writers/directors of Old Fashion Cupcake & Jack O'Frost and the leads are really good looking (and give more than competent acting)

• Like 1

trailer for this week's ep:lakitu:

Spoiler

I need a second season with the year 1,800+ with Commander Yai... I'm not surprised that he returns in the last ep 12 to the future and everything ends there with the new Yai...... I need another seasonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4 hours ago, northwest said:

Honestly never heard of it :lakitu: I’ll find a trailer.

Kiseki :jonny4: will they ever let us have a moments peace 

Chen Yi and Di storylines are so physical and violent :rip: 

Spoiler

Hope that scene of him being tied up leads to something spicy :giraffe:

Edited by Katamari

Is the bl king based only on 2022 2023 shows or is it like an all time thing  :thing: 

33 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Is the bl king based only on 2022 2023 shows or is it like an all time thing  :thing: 

All time periods. There is no cut-off.

DO note that you should send 2 ballots for BL King and HOF this time round, 

• Thanks 1

As a second couple connoisseur i am actually deeply suprised at myself for prefering the main couple in Kiseki OOP :thing:

I like the second couple just fine, but the fandoms steep lean towards them is getting very annoying because the mains have actually been giving excellent chemistry and dynamics. Like the older guy being the bottom????? DEVOURED!! Their first intimate scene was so freaking sensual and sweet yet its very hard to find any good gifs of it ESPECIALLY when Ze Rui straddles Zong Yi and when the camera goes over Zong Yi muscled back LIKE MEOWWWWW. Meanwhile literally any inconsequential scene of the seconds gets turned into 20+ gifs like bffr.......

Anyways im having fun but the mains>>>>>>>> 

4 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

F9SqHHMWoAAu6Ee?format=jpg&name=900x900

F9SqHHHXoAAtUdG?format=jpg&name=large

Veiny king! :WAP::WAP::WAP:

2022: The Miracle of Teddy Bear

2023: The Muscles of Teddy Bear

Can't believe Tofu is now so buff

Watching I will knock you 

it’s cute but what episode do they start realizing their feelings :thing: 

22 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

If I can find time to sit down over the next couple of days, I will start on a list, and then have it finalized and submitted by my next day off (Sunday).

I’m probably going to do what I did last year: fill the majority of my list with those who were in a BL over the past year only, with a few exceptions :celestial5:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Watching I will knock you 

it’s cute but what episode do they start realizing their feelings :thing: 

Spoiler

not until the later episodes :deadbanana4: and they had a very sloppy kiss :rip:that show is very unserious so i kinda enjoyed watching it

Edited by pearlmercury
  • Haha 1

Okay, I compiled a list of 30 people. I’ll spend some time tomorrow actually ranking them. I think I know who I want to give the number-one spot, but the rest will be a little bit of a challenge :jonny:

50 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I’m probably going to do what I did last year: fill the majority of my list with those who were in a BL over the past year only, with a few exceptions :celestial5:

that's how did my ballot. i voted for the actors i like who starred in kbl and jbl this year or last year (and a few thai bl and tw bl) but i think only a few people will actually make the final rank :clown:

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Yes, I'll try to send them this Saturday 

Edited by northwest

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Naur because im lazier than lazy lolz. I also haven't watched enough i feel to actually participate and name 30 mfs like lordt.

If i did though, trust it would be filled with nothing but Japanese icons, with a sprinkle of taiwanese talent.

I however WILL be judging the hell out of yalls choices cause truly..... her? Anyways lolz im excited!

Nene Walking With Bag Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Walking With Bag Nene Leakes  Bag - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

that's how did my ballot. i voted for the actors i like who starred in kbl and jbl this year or last year (and a few thai bl and tw bl) but i think only a few people will actually make the final rank :clown:

Depending on how high you personally ranked them, they still have a fighting chance. I picked several K-BL actors, so maybe our points will be enough :foxaylove2:

Finished Tokyo in April. Japan did that! :clap3: Also, this song deserves SOTY at the BLammys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Depending on how high you personally ranked them, they still have a fighting chance. I picked several K-BL actors, so maybe our points will be enough :foxaylove2:

my ballot is very strategic i put my personal faves in the front and put those popular actors in the back:foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.