Boys Love

JonginBey

@dabunique te juro hermana que asi fue mi reaccion jajajaja que momento de tensión se cargan estos dos :jonny4:

PD:  this is What Zabb Man ep 2

Puede ser una imagen de 6 personas y texto que dice "wwIU World .Lo Theory Creo que es mejor que guardes tú boca para otra cosa Eso es todo? Mi mente Puerca olOf Por qué? Qué otra cosa haces con tú boca? D!!!@blos Señorito"

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I love both couples:jonny4:There have only been 6 series in the last two years(that I started to see Bl) which I love both the main and the secondary couple

* Hidden Love

* The miracle teddy bear

* don't say no

* What Zabb Man

* History 3 Trapped

* History 3 Make ours days count

because usually I like the main couple or the secondary couple, never both, only in the mentioned exceptions:clap3:

Dark Blue Kiss - I like PeteKao and SunMork. I wish the show would have focused a bit more on RainKitty and SandeeThada. (I also would have shipped Pete's dad and Kao's mum, but it would have been awkward for the PeteKao to be step-brothers. :gaycat6:)

2gether - I like SarawatTine and ManType. I felt that MilPhukong could have been better written. Meanwhile, DimGreen is the absolute worst couple there is (I feel really bad for Green as an individual though.)

Not Me - I've not seen enough of DanMork in the first 7 episodes, so I will hold that off for a while until I watch more episodes.

Not yall IGNORE table 2 with THEE legend and icon Trapped :giraffe:

Edited by Mix

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Dark Blue Kiss - I like PeteKao and SunMork. I wish the show would have focused a bit more on RainKitty and SandeeThada. (I also would have shipped Pete's dad and Kao's mum, but it would have been awkward for the PeteKao to be step-brothers. :gaycat6:)

Sandee and Thada's story was already explored in the first show in the series, Kiss.

37 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Sandee and Thada's story was already explored in the first show in the series, Kiss.

They should e been added for us lol

Mix and Jan servin in this week’s episode of CLW 

Teddy Bear delivered again :clap3:

Nut with his anger issue tho :deadbanana4:  But the way his toxic homophobic dad treated him and his mother, I understand his anger but he needs to know that his mother was a victim too. At least Miss Gen smacked him on his head :clap3:

Song.. :heart:  Protect him please. Love him and Gen’s parents together. The different between Gen’s dad and Nut’s dad. I love that we get to see the differences between them.. Drag those toxic masculinity dads 

Nut and Tatarn story :heart:

That homophobic teacher annoyed me more than Jan

Next week preview tho :deadbanana2: pls nothing happen to that character :dancehall3:

3 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

I see I see. It shoud have been explored further in DBK though.

----

Teddy Bear Ep9 / Ep10 first 20 minutes

1. Nut needs to stop treating his mum and Tofu like trash. I know he is bi-polar, but the way the writers/producers are portraying his character is not making me feel sympathetic.

2. Gen is so lucky to have 2 great and understanding parents. They are the best BL parents, alongside Pete's dad, Kao's mum and Tharn's parents.

3. I am curious to know whether Song's dad is homophobic. From the looks of it, he won't be as terrible as Type's dad [played by himself heh].

@pearlmercury added you to the OP :gayriahcat2:

Finding a good-quality Max picture was a struggle

:deadbanana:

20 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Reveal hidden contents

Can I please get one with Mile (Kinnporsche) ? :fan:

31 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Reveal hidden contents

omg i love it ty :heart:

18 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Can I please get one with Mile (Kinnporsche) ? :fan:

Added you! :gaycat1:

Watching ep. 4 of Cupid's Last Wish. Before going into this series, I thought it was going to be a 1000 Stars rehash (I mean, 1000 Stars is a great series. We just didn't need it happening twice with the same couple :sistrens: ). They're executing this quite well, and I really enjoy the difference in Mix's personality for Win. BLammy-winning Best Actor did that :clap3:. Earth continues to serve visuals, decent acting, and great chemistry with Mix.

Chile, why are the tampons/pads stocked across from the snacks? :deadbanana: What's going on over there in Thailand?

Win and these mood swings are sending me :deadbanana2:

Wait I better not see any slander for da breakout star of Teddy - La Miss Sofa 

also yes my King and current Blammy winner for best actor La Mix Sahaphap is turnin it out in this series. 

this episode alone and da mood swings and da pouty face was everything  

? episode 10

Nut gurl I’m a need u to turn it down 8 notches

pues es el hijo del padre al final. Abusivo hasta decir no más 

oh hell no. I’m sorry but Nut is da new trash of da BL world 

Spoiler

What da phuck is wrong with u Nut. U need psychological help. Gurl  dat scene with ma was not cute. 

Of course my b!tch La Gen slappin sense into him figuratively and literally 

the miracle teddy bear ep 9 the first 30 minutes are so soft:gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6:

Tofu went from being a child's toy to a sex toy:jonnycat: 
digivolution honey:fan:

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

the miracle teddy bear ep 9 the first 30 minutes are so soft:gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6:

Tofu went from being a child's toy to a sex toy:jonnycat: 
digivolution honey:fan:

Oh gurl it gets better. 

she’s read a b!tch down 

the twist:dancehall3:

Spoiler

the life of the furniture and the mother's telephone is running out, perhaps as happened with nut's father when he dies, his things die the same way that will happen to miss sofa and the others

Wait one second Miss Nut 

eeeeek this love story 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.