Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

6 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I was at a Thai restaurant the other days and I asked the waitress what pink milk was. She said it was like this drink called bandung (rose syrup + milk). I declined and I got green milk tea and but I am kinda regretting it now.

I also visited a Thai supermarket right after that and I gave in to capitalism and product placement. :gaycat6: I ended up buying the following:

- Dutch Mill milk [as endorsed by BrightWin, but their faces weren't on the covers of the carton]

- Nestle Bear Brand milk [as shown on The Miracle of Teddy Bear]

- Lactasoy Gold with double chocolate [as endorsed by Tay Tawan] *This is in addition to the 4 other small cartons of generic Lactasoy at home. 

- Oishii Honey Lemon Green Tea [as promoted on Dark Blue Kiss, but I'm not sure which actors are endorsing it]

- Oishii Green Tea with Kyoho Grape

- Lays (Salmon with Lime Chili] [as promoted by TayGun and Jennie I think]

I wanted to get Sang Sang Soy Milk [as endorsed by OffGun] but they were out of stock. There were also packets of that seaweed snack endorsed by Win but I'm not into seaweed in the first place.

Did you already watch Ep8? It's because I saw the the milk and I was thinking is it a product placement because it was pretty subtle.

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Perhaps the writers have some sort of Engineering fetish, because that’s their ideal man.

tumblr_nzs5ftu9e41v2c2c0o1_400.gifv

I guess for them Engineering represent masculinity

tumblr_nzs5ftu9e41v2c2c0o1_400.gifv

my theory on why Engineering is the choice for BLs is because it's usually the course with the most manly males. and y'all know these BL writers' obsession with manly man ******* each other. 

10 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Did you already watch Ep8? It's because I saw the the milk and I was thinking is it a product placement because it was pretty subtle.

I have not started on EP 8, but I noticed it in EP 6 and 7, and it was surprisingly subtle. In fact, it was too subtle that most people would have glossed over it, which is silly because I'm sure Nestle would have paid a fair bit for that product placement.

____

Honestly, I think it would have been more appropriate to change the title of the show to "The Miracle of the Bunny" because In Sarin looks more like a stuffed bunny rather than a teddy bear to me. :gaycat6:

51 minutes ago, Mix said:

When will you let those hatred go:giraffe:

I don’t know them :giraffe:

12 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

my theory on why Engineering is the choice for BLs is because it's usually the course with the most manly males. and y'all know these BL writers' obsession with manly man ******* each other. 

Well, they better make up their minds, because wasn’t the audience upset with the first few episodes of Bad Buddy because they were being too manly and feisty?

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I have not started on EP 8, but I noticed it in EP 6 and 7, and it was surprisingly subtle. In fact, it was too subtle that most people would have glossed over it, which is silly because I'm sure Nestle would have paid a fair bit for that product placement.

____

Honestly, I think it would have been more appropriate to change the title of the show to "The Miracle of the Bunny" because In Sarin looks more like a stuffed bunny rather than a teddy bear to me. :gaycat6:

Yes enough with the cheesy and clique scene exist just for the sake of product placement. Thai BLs production should learn how Teddy Bear have product placement without being awkward and out of place.

ok break from 2Bros to watch The Tuxedo and get my life with Chap & Green

15 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Exactly. Like I said before Engineering represent masculinity so it's no surprise those writer have a fetish to fantasize masculine man catch feeling and f**king with each other :giraffe:

Gurl if Aioun doesn't tell this b!tch to go kick rocks

Spoiler

how do u tell Nawee u have nothing with ha but keep stringing her along ... tell her da truth sir, what's wrong with u

17 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

I think the engineering faculty in my uni didn't really have that many good-looking guys, so it would not have been a great setting, at least from my POV.

The Business faculty had a higher percentage of good-looking guys, probably because superficial/vain guys posers are more likely to go there, based on my experience. :cm:

OMG :WAP:

Spoiler

they phuckin y'all ... Chap and dat body ... i'm so weak right now

gurl i phuckin can't

Spoiler

Nawee feels guilty for loving Aioun and because he thinks he's damaged good and is now pushing him away and saying it was jus a phuck, i hate it in here lol

Anyone watching Meow Ears Up?

where da main lead shapeshifts into a cat

Just now, dabunique said:

Anyone watching Meow Ears Up?

where da main lead shapeshifts into a cat

I did, it's cute, a bit boring

16 minutes ago, dabunique said:

OMG :WAP:

Reveal hidden contents

they phuckin y'all ... Chap and dat body ... i'm so weak right now

What show is this? :fan:

21 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

I did, it's cute, a bit boring

What show is this? :fan:

Tuxedo babe

I see Drake chooses violence whenever he plays a sport in a BL lol

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

Green is a fool for moving away :jonny2:

Girls I have a potentially idiotic (and maybe offensive?) Question but does anybody know if there's a reason behind all of these Thai BL actors going with these random English names? "Earth" / "Green" / "Mix", etc etc etc. 

8 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Girls I have a potentially idiotic (and maybe offensive?) Question but does anybody know if there's a reason behind all of these Thai BL actors going with these random English names? "Earth" / "Green" / "Mix", etc etc etc. 

Episode 10 and there people have moved in and living a domestic life ? 

Not this condemn bouquet  

12 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Thank u sis! Also damn I always forget how pretty he is. Does anybody have any tea on his sexuality? Is he a sis too?

La Type coming to wreck sh!t up I see

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.