KinnPorsche

Long Time No See

Grey Rainbow

:jonnycat:

7 hours ago, GentleDance said:

8N6VAqm.jpg

5, I'll choose PAIN.

the only right options are 2, 5, 7 or 8

7 would have been a hands down winner if GB and UWMA weren't accompanied by We Best Abuse.

2 because of CTL alone

5 because YNEH and ITSAY

I don't know what the anime in 8 but GSP and TMS are enough to make it top toer.

10 is the total pits. WTD and 2gether in the same table? :rip:

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

7 would have been a hands down winner if GB and UWMA weren't accompanied by We Best Abuse.

I've found UMWA to be extremely boring, took me weeks to get through it, I may not even have finished it... 

WBL > GB >>> UMWA

Very tempted to pick 1, Young Royals is a masterpiece :loki:

Teddy Bear Ep8

Spoiler

Nut (to Tofu): You made me lose focus. You must take responsibility for this!

Me: OMG, is Nut going to say "As your master, I need to punish you!" ? :gaycat6:

Thankfully he did not. 

Spoiler

They really should not have shown the naked baby scene. That was totally unncessary and I had second-hand embrassment from that scene. 

For some reason, I keep looking at Nut's and Saen's eyebags and I am bothered by them. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

I've found UMWA to be extremely boring, took me weeks to get through it, I may not even have finished it... 

WBL > GB >>> UMWA

gurl, you better hide because the UWMA stans will come and get you

13 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Teddy Bear Ep9

The cake story :chick3:

Miss Tofu dragged that hag Jan :bunny:

meryl-arquette.gif

I lived the way he did it while keeping an innocent face.

1. I am at Ep7 of Not Me and I think Off Jumpol is the best in the cast. 

The caveat here is that there are not too many scenes of Gun playing Black (before being attacked). If the show had more scenes of Gun playing Black, perhaps my opinion would have been different.

2. Having said that, I feel that OffGun should have been in each other's role. (Off as Black/White and Gun as Sean). Based on looks and stature, Off looks more like a person who has had a privileged life and he appears to be a person who's able to boss everyone else. While Gun may have been the better actor all these years, he does not give the feel of a leader to be feared.

(Note: Not Me is my first time watching OffGun in a series. I'm Tee, Me Too is my 2nd.)

Edited by Genius1111

The miracle teddy bear ep 8  first ten minutes and the war of chatty furniture and accessories has me dead hahaha:bibliahh:

nut's mom's self-sabotage:deadbanana4: you yourself disgraced your life for your decisions

Spoiler

choose your boyfriend's brother homophobic sexist trash

I’d be torn between table 7 or 8

how much drama oh my god I'm exhausted but I love it and there's still 30 minutes left:jonnycat:

I love both couples:jonny4:There have only been 6 series in the last two years(that I started to see Bl) which I love both the main and the secondary couple

* Hidden Love

* The miracle teddy bear

* don't say no

* What Zabb Man

* History 3 Trapped

* History 3 Make ours days count

because usually I like the main couple or the secondary couple, never both, only in the mentioned exceptions:clap3:

Edited by Nebur

tofu is so naive and pure, I want to enclose it in a glass and protect it for life my king

there is a scene where the tofu hair is longer than the previous one, it is something normal in these Thai dramas the continuity of the hair, however in this series it had not happened:fan:

Ugh I miss 

Spoiler

Miss Sofa, she fought with da right slipper and has disappeared  I wonder if this means Na might be dying :dancehall3:

In teddy bear 

16 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I love both couples:jonny4:There have only been 6 series in the last two years(that I started to see Bl) which I love both the main and the secondary couple

* Hidden Love

* The miracle teddy bear

* don't say no

* What Zabb Man

* History 3 Trapped

* History 3 Make ours days count

because usually I like the main couple or the secondary couple, never both, only in the mentioned exceptions:clap3:

For me it’s 

history 3 trapped

gameboys 

not me 

bad buddy 

and now teddy bear 

I love Leon and Pob so much, way too much over Leo and Fiat

6 hours ago, GentleDance said:

WBL > GB >>> UMWA

maam in what world is WBL better than any of those iconic ones u think is lesser

at least I’ll defend my Gameboys since it’s impact on da genre is bigger than da other two combined. 

2 minutes ago, Nebur said:

there is a scene where the tofu hair is longer than the previous one, it is something normal in these Thai dramas the continuity of the hair, however in this series it had not happened:fan:

Oh yes! I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

5 minutes ago, Nebur said:

tofu is so naive and pure, I want to enclose it in a glass and protect it for life my king

Yeah, he is so naive, he does not even know that some of the things he sprouts out has some hidden/naughty connotations (assuming the translator is translating faithfully) that I want to chuckle at times. :gaycat4:

I think Tofu has no real sense of gender and sexual orientation. (E.g. the way he picks up a pair of panties in the mall unironically) and the other characters (and the audience) think of him as a male because he looks like a male and he does not refute that. It is a bit weird (for me, at least) to say that NutTofu is a homosexual couple because of this. 

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

For me it’s 

history 3 trapped

gameboys 

not me 

bad buddy 

and now teddy bear 

I love Leon and Pob so much, way too much over Leo and Fiat

maam in what world is WBL better than any of those iconic ones u think is lesser

at least I’ll defend my Gameboys since it’s impact on da genre is bigger than da other two combined. 

bad buddy even though I liked the girls' couple I didn't love it I just liked it

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh yes! I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Yeah, he is so naive, he does not even know that some of the things he sprouts out has some hidden/naughty connotations (assuming the translator is translating faithfully) that I want to chuckle at times. :gaycat4:

I think Tofu has no real sense of gender and sexual orientation. (E.g. the way he picks up a pair of panties in the mall unironically) and the other characters (and the audience) think of him as a male because he looks like a male and he does not refute that. It is a bit weird (for me, at least) to say that NutTofu is a homosexual couple because of this. 

I understand what you are saying and I agree in part, however, Tofu as a homosexual man feels how he becomes erect, I imagine his penis when he is very close or hugging NUT and perhaps I also feel something for that, plus his feelings of friendship, nostalgia, perhaps it is still very soon to know what tofu really feels like

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

The miracle teddy bear ep 8  first ten minutes and the war of chatty furniture and accessories has me dead hahaha:bibliahh:

OK I know I'm just picky, but I can't go over the part where the furniture pieces were talking about the two slippers watching different shows that they want. Like, how are slippers (without hands) able to switch on the TV? Even if one were to argue they could command the iPhone to switch on the TV, wouldn't Nut and Na have noticed that the TV coming to life on its own and being freaked out about it? :gaycat6:

"Your girl volunteered" -> No, Ms Sofa, Ms Right Slipper has no say in where she wants to go. :gaycat6:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised that the pieces of furniture hatch their own plan and plot Jan's downfall in the final episode.

____

That aside, Ms Sofa is still the best piece of furniture in the whole show.

Edited by Genius1111

Just now, Nebur said:

I understand what you are saying and I agree in part, however, Tofu as a homosexual man feels how he becomes erect, I imagine his penis when he is very close or hugging NUT and perhaps I also feel something for that, plus his feelings of friendship, nostalgia, perhaps it is still very soon to know what tofu really feels like

I chuckled when I read this part.

Speaking of which, do you think that, in the first episode, Tofu inserted "his" man-meat on the night that Nut came home drunk? I initially thought that, but now, I feel that my earlier assessment looks quite wrong, given that Tofu seems terribly innocent.

At the same time, it's also possible that Nut has brought home a few one-night stands after his dad passed away, so Tofu might have learnt a thing or two from those encounters.

___

I am clearly overthinking. :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

OK I know I'm just picky, but I can't go over the part where the furniture pieces were talking about the two slippers watching different shows that they want. Like, how are slippers (without hands) able to switch on the TV? Even if one were to argue they could command the iPhone to switch on the TV, wouldn't Nut and Na have noticed that the TV coming to life on its own and being freaked out about it? :gaycat6:

"Your girl volunteered" -> No, Ms Sofa, Ms Right Slipper has no say in where she wants to go. :gaycat6:

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised that the pieces of furniture play an important role in Jan's downfall in the final episode.

____

That aside, Ms Sofa is still the best piece of furniture in the whole show.

If the part of the TV channels made me sad and I agree, although maybe they do it when the mom comes out? or sleep or when the mother is watching TV take advantage and assume that when it changes is what the other wants to see? and if miss sofa is the international queen

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I chuckled when I read this part.

Speaking of which, do you think that, in the first episode, Tofu inserted "his" man-meat on the night that Nut came home drunk? I initially thought that, but now, I feel that my earlier assessment looks quite wrong, given that Tofu seems terribly innocent.

At the same time, it's also possible that Nut has brought home a few one-night stands after his dad passed away, so Tofu might have learnt a thing or two from those encounters.

___

I am clearly overthinking. :gaycat6:

you're right, or when tofu says that where nut come out hot when he was drunk, he implied that he masturbated in front of the bear

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.