Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Not dem name dropping my fave and her recent pregnancy. Rihanna’s impact y’all 

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

The TWINK excellence in this GIF!! :jonny5:

TWINexcellence.gif

I kinda wish Song Kang wasn't so successful so that he'd maybe consider doing a BL. The tall bottom excellence BEAUTY he would serve! 

Metawin simultaneously looking like Bright, Song Hye Kyo and now Song Kang :lakitu:

28 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Not a Mike and TopTap interaction so soon 

There was also another short MikeToptap interaction in Sky In Your Heart. Their two characters did not like each other (at least initially) and I was thinking whether all their shows would be like this in the future.

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Not dem name dropping my fave and her recent pregnancy. Rihanna’s impact y’all 

My fave is Kelly Clarkson so I am never seeing such an acknowledgement in an Asian BL. :monkey:

26 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

There was also another short MikeToptap interaction in Sky In Your Heart. Their two characters did not like each other (at least initially) and I was thinking whether all their shows would be like this in the future.

My fave is Kelly Clarkson so I am never seeing such an acknowledgement in an Asian BL. :monkey:

Ugh they hate each other here too

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Ugh they hate each other here too

At this point, it would be convenient to just cast Mike and Toptap as characters who are enemies for the entire show. There would be no need to conduct acting workshops for them. :coffee:

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Earth Pirapat y’all. Please don’t forget to vote for this legend in ur hall of fame ballots 

Papí

-y1FvynwX96sJsCE1hLT_8Y5g8GfxOzJ-bimoBoyEgg.jpg?auto=webp&s=412baece14f403ebaee95a8fd7314fefb5066caa

we have now 13 votes in and this is shaping up to be as close as last year's race. :duca:

17 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

these rate results so far i'm living for it. however, it feels weird that Singto may not place this year but Mild Suttinut will? also @JonginBey where's the love for Hyuk? i fear Miss @pearlmercury is now ha biggest stan in this base.

also i feel bad for Podd Suphakorn. if the trend continues, it will be the third consecutive year that he would come close to ranking but never debut on the list. i no longer have the file for the 2020 rate but iirc he was at 38th (only revealed 35 back then lol) and last year he ranked 42nd.

As for Podd the damage on Tonhon did too much on him and thus his BL career are over :giraffe:

I fear Jae Chan and Seo Ham are is the biggest BL idol-actor right now with Semantic Error still trending on smaller basis and his nugu idol group have recent comeback back in April.

As for Podd the damage on Tonhon did too much on him and thus his BL career are over :giraffe:

Edited by discreetinside

FVq3X8yaAAAgEZj?format=jpg&name=medium
FVq3aGraUAE0seV?format=jpg&name=900x900

FVq3c8NaUAAkO6b?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I remember some Thai BL series they namedropped Gaga :gaygacat1: , Blackpink in your area and even sang one part of BigBang song. The impact they have left on pop culture despite the haters on KTRL thread and especially certain mentally ill stans in Twitter told us they have nO iMpACt nO iNFluENcE :isudumblmao:

Edited by discreetinside

he's really hopeful it's happening this time huh?

48 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

he's really hopeful it's happening this time huh?

Well let him be, let the fan knew this would be their last Polca fan meeting :eli:

23 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Well let him be, let the fan knew this would be their last Polca fan meeting :eli:

nnn not their first and last Polca fan meeting in TH :deadbanana2:

Seriously, TayNew had 0 fan meetings before this? What constitutes as a fan meeting, actually? They have appeared on stage with screaming fans numerous times, no?

1. I mean, this is not surprising, considering that he played Pissed-Off Pete so well.

2. Their dolls look so cute, especially the one on top, which I presume is a mini-GunATP. I wonder if they recreated that amusing "Sarawat Expo" scene from Still 2gether and pull down the shorts of the dolls. :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Seriously, TayNew had 0 fan meetings before this? What constitutes as a fan meeting, actually? They have appeared on stage with screaming fans numerous times, no?

they had fan meetings before but outside Thailand. they had FMs here in the Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea. the one they'll on the 25th is their first in Thailand

I know I did not really praise Sky In Your Heart in my previous post about it, and there were parts of its plot that I did not really like, but please please start watching from 8:00 of this clip (Ep 3 Part 4). Mek was terrific in this scene.

Joss is, once again, the hottest guy on the show, just like 3 Will Be Free. In addition, his voice is just so sexy.

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh wait, it's a Dark Blue Kiss reunion now! :angelo:

it has always been pegged as a DBK reunion

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Joss is, once again, the hottest guy on the show, just like 3 Will Be Free. In addition, his voice is just so sexy.

i'm sorry but my eyes were all on Nat. :smitten:

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

i'm sorry but my eyes were all on Nat. :smitten:

He's perhaps my #3/4 in terms of looks (after Joss and Earth and maybe Podd), but I need him to be shirtless in order to assess further. :gaycat2:

I am so grateful that Joss, Podd and Earth are in the same series. 

I personally would wish that Guy be replaced. (I cannot get over his toxic character Dim from the 2gether franchise). Gawin Caskey or Ohm Pawat would have been better here.

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

He's perhaps my #3/4 in terms of looks (after Joss and Earth and maybe Podd), but I need him to be shirtless in order to assess further. :gaycat2:

well you may need to start looking at his IG because he serves more than body there. i would recommend you to watch Friendzone but his character in season 2 was so trash that Singto's character turned evil.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.