Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

So I just discovered the livestream TayGun kiss drama and I'm literally baffled with the outrage on social media like TayGun was kinda sus for the past few years did y'all ignored all that along and pretend nothing happened. Anyway I live for the drama and laughing at the outrage and mess.

• Haha 2

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

GNdgdVyWQAAj8aw?format=jpg&name=large

GNdgdV2WoAArHud?format=jpg&name=large

GNcH6LSbwAA3M5_?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

I saw an MDLer say A Baloney Landing had an "accidental kiss on the cheek" and that it was "in between a bromance and a queer romance" so idk :michael:

Fandy Fan innocent! Fandy Fan angel!

mark-ruffalo-cheering.gif

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Livestream gate turning into a big drama :rip: who has the time 

Edited by Katamari

GNeJNO1bgAArBXS?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Not this legend having to work cuz she can't get roles lol

GNeRYHObQAA61CH?format=jpg&name=large

GNdspiWWMAAmDCM?format=jpg&name=medium

74xa0h8himyc1.gif

1. Keen honestly has the most whipped look among all the guys I've seen so far. 

2. I'm also surprised that you guys are also watching. I thought I was the only one watching just 3 weeks ago.

3. It's amusing to see half of the comments mentioning Shone/Book involves the line "Force, come get your man!" 

4. In addition, Neth (MIlk) is the best character in this show and the cutest guy is Ashi. Aun has a good bod now, though I am not into his looks woops!

5. KeenAunAshi putting up three periodic tables and pretending to be extremely smart and courteous is kinda the cringiest thing since Winny rapping only "Yo yo yo" in My School President and Win pretending to be a competent guitar player in the audition in 2gether.

• Like 1

Top 3 of BL King 2020 - Bright, Win, Fandi

Top 3 of BL King 2021 - Billkin, Mix, Kao

Top 3 of BL King 2022 - Nanon, Ohm, Gun

Top 3 of BL King 2023 - Neo, Gawin, Fourth

Nnnnnn, Fandi being the only non-Thai dude to ever crack the top 3. 9 of the other 11 are/were signed to the Disney Channel of BLs.

I also realized that 2023 was the most lop-sided because the entire top 5 was composed of Thai actors, and all from the GMMTV/One family.

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Top 3 of BL King 2020 - Bright, Win, Fandi

Top 3 of BL King 2021 - Billkin, Mix, Kao

Top 3 of BL King 2022 - Nanon, Ohm, Gun

Top 3 of BL King 2023 - Neo, Gawin, Fourth

Nnnnnn, Fandi being the only non-Thai dude to ever crack the top 3. 9 of the other 11 are/were signed to the Disney Channel of BLs.

I also realized that 2023 was the most lop-sided because the entire top 5 was composed of Thai actors, and all from the GMMTV/One family.

The payola for Fendy Fad that year :coffee2:

The straights won back to back :rip:

Can we vote for the gays to win in 2024. Like this queen

Posted (edited)

Watching AZZ for two

juha is a mess and this scene in the karaoke bar with his sister and Tae paining me 2nd hand embarrassment :bibliahh: 

Edited by Katamari

16 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

The payola for Fendy Fad that year :coffee2:

The straights won back to back :rip:

Can we vote for the gays to win in 2024. Like this queen

Are you referring to Billkin/Nanon or Nanon/Neo? I am not familiar with Billkin, but I know that Bright is dating a fellow actress in 2Bros, Nanon had a few girlfriends in the past and he treated one badly and Neo is trying hard to erase any trace of his bisexuality/fruitiness with his incessant NeoMint posts. (I mean, have you seen a 100% straight guy expressing his crush on Bright V on 2 different occasion? :rip:)

Guys like Mond or Newwie post about their girlfriends once or twice a year, PepperLookjun post some cute pics ever so often, but Neo has been doing a ton of promo for Mint and it looks like she's also endorsing brands alongside with him. At this point, I expect a NeoMint show in part 1 of the 2025 lineup. I believe they are a real couple but it also is giving Shawmila PR-couple vibes.

Supanut's I'm The Most Beautiful C.unt will probably take a year to air, as mentioned earlier this month, so he will be riding on whatever we think of him in Oxygen and Pit Babe 1  for the upcoming BL King and Blammys. I've only watched up till Ep 5 and I do like him in there, but I would still put Pavel over him. But yes, it would be a good to finally have a guy who has actually formally come out to snag one of the crowns.

Oh Google translate ...

GNjHlxKW4AAHUqR?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GNjR-P3XYAAczPq?format=jpg&name=medium

Happy Birthday to my King since its May 15 in The Philippines

GNjT8UhWUAAIsPu?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

This face card i tell u 

GNi_unWbMAAK06o?format=jpg&name=large

oh look who's back together again ... for now lol

GNjVGCgbAAEeEG2?format=jpg&name=large

GNiTeInWQAA2Ejf?format=jpg&name=large

This is such a BOP.

Miss Great should snatch a Best Song BLAmmy nomination win:clap3:

On 5/13/2024 at 1:23 PM, dabunique said:

GNeRYHObQAA61CH?format=jpg&name=large

I just finished ep2, Great is serving hard with his good comedy acting, other fads in this series could never :gaycat5: :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.