Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

34 minutes ago, dabunique said:

oh well damn as it seems OhmNanon & EarthMix will have their stories combined in Our Skyy 2, hence y both of dem r on location

da fandom is upset and losing it lol

Well that sucks. No extra screentime for MilkLove, DrakeJimmy and the forgotten friends like Mark Pakin, Prom and Marc Pahun. Or maybe everyone's too busy with other shows.

I forsee that OhmNanon will be the 2nd couple and have less screentime, because they are right now the 2nd MikeToptap.

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

banner.png

I was kinda shook to see Max post a photo containing mEW on his instagram:lakitu:

Kind of shady meW, Miss Legend and 2 other guys got a big pictures while everyone else got a small pic.

Do y'all recognize anyone else besides them? I think I see BottomTap bellow Max but I'm not sure.

Binged the first 4 episodes of “Our Dating Sim” and it’s perfect so far me thinks.:jonny5:

I hope it doesn’t fizzle out in the last 4 episodes like “The New Employee”. Miss Korea desperately needs a full rounded hit; it’s been almost a year since Blueming…

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

look who is also at Pha Pao Dao 

FrW1cS5aEAAJStY?format=jpg&name=medium

The villagers will handle him!

8 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Binged the first 4 episodes of “Our Dating Sim” and it’s perfect so far me thinks.:jonny5:

I hope it doesn’t fizzle out in the last 4 episodes like “The New Employee”. Miss Korea desperately needs a full rounded hit; it’s been almost a year since Blueming…

Out of the three current K-BLs, Our Dating Sim is my fave. Hopefully it doesn’t get overshadowed by A Shoulder to Cry On.

39 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

banner.png

I was kinda shook to see Max post a photo containing mEW on his instagram:lakitu:

Kind of shady meW, Miss Legend and 2 other guys got a big pictures while everyone else got a small pic.

Do y'all recognize anyone else besides them? I think I see BottomTap bellow Max but I'm not sure.

The first guy is from the upcoming series I Feel You Linger in the Air. Loving the payola because I’m banking on that series to be a hit :fan:. The third guy is Singto. He’s very well known, ma’am :giraffe:. The other Max is in this picture as well. The one with the headphones looks like Phuwin, but I’m not sure if that’s him.

49 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The first guy is from the upcoming series I Feel You Linger in the Air. Loving the payola because I’m banking on that series to be a hit :fan:. The third guy is Singto. He’s very well known, ma’am :giraffe:. The other Max is in this picture as well. The one with the headphones looks like Phuwin, but I’m not sure if that’s him.

I swear Miss Singto always served a new face whenever I see a picture of him.

And the “I feel you linger in the air” dude looked familiar but the pic was too small. 
Them two and Miss Legend are deserving of the big promo pic, mEW is kind of a sneak.

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

The gag is that Halle is more classy, well-mannered, well-read (literally!) and intelligent than the majority of this forum!

She also has more DEPTH and enriches herself with worldly and sophisticated hobbies unlike ATRLers who spend all their days bitterly calling successful women gross names!

Wrong thread maam:redface:

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

banner.png

He was probably forced to do it :fan:  At least he didn’t acknowledge him :redface:

10 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

A mess and a half ajdksj

Points made tho :redface:

All The Liquors ep 5 and ep 6 It was a nice episode but very cloying:ducky:

Our Dating Sim ep 3 and 4 :allears: I wish this episode were longer, but I loved it and that end of ep 4 UFF:gaycat7: I also like the post credit game scenes :hughard:

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

oh well damn as it seems OhmNanon & EarthMix will have their stories combined in Our Skyy 2, hence y both of dem r on location

da fandom is upset and losing it lol

Oh wow ohmnanon must hate each other :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Oh wow ohmnanon must hate each other :deadbanana2:

Da Stan’s r demanding GMMTV to cancel  EarthMix’s contracts so they can go to a studio who appreciate their value

im like y’all step away from da keyboard and get sum air

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Da Stan’s r demanding GMMTV to cancel  EarthMix’s contracts so they can go to a studio who appreciate their value

im like y’all step away from da keyboard and get sum air

Lol a mess. Delulus can be entertaining tho :dies: 

Never watched any BL. What are your top suggestions, the ones you could watch over and over? :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, paddii_ said:

Never watched any BL. What are your top suggestions, the ones you could watch over and over? :gaycat4:

Blueming

To my star

Jack o'frost

bad buddy

love mechanics

my beautiful man

cherry magic

my love mix up

Minato laundrymat

more than words

Hope u enjoy :gaycat4:

Edited by Babymomo

59 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

Dark Blue Kiss

The Warp Effect

2gether The Series, Still2gether, 2gether The Movie

KinnPorsche

Manner Of Death

The Player

Ossan's Love (1st season + Sequel movie + 2nd season + Hong Kong remake of the 1st season)

3 hours ago, paddii_ said:

Blueming

Triage

Addicted Heroin + Book Vol 1 and Vol 2

Bad Buddy

Untamed

Word of Honor

Semantic Error

Old Fashion Cupcake

The Warp Effect
Manner Of Death

KinnPorsche

Plus & Minus

My School President

History 1, History2 History 3 (alls history 1 util 3)

Jack o'frost

3 hours ago, paddii_ said:

Gameboys

Gaya Se Pelikula

A Tale of Thousand Stars

Not Me

History 2 Crossing The Line

History 3 Make Our Days Count

History 3 Trapped

Cherry Magic

Kieta Hutsukoi

Old Fashioned Cupcake

Moonlight Chicken

Khun Chai/To Sir With Love

I Told Sunset About You

The Miracle of Teddy Bear

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

FraZiv1aAAA6pr-?format=jpg&name=large

S-SIR! :WAP:

King of Beauty and Talent!

Should've been nominated for Minatoad for Best Actor, Best Main Character, Eye Candy and On the rise:jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.