Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

4 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

These legends:wanda:

---

ezgif-5-65dd8b6534.gif

Anyone keeping up with Candy Color Paradox?:gaycat1:

me. the show got better after the first two episodes, it’s not a masterpiece or something but the two leads are really cute 

• Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

NeoLouis who ...

14 hours ago, dabunique said:

I would like to remind y’all dat Gemini is only 18 but I would be a hypocrite since I jus had my back blown out by an 18 year old 

What can I say miss sweetie, enjoy that D while you can :clap3:

9 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

Period! :jonny:

16 hours ago, dabunique said:

I would like to remind y’all dat Gemini is only 18 but I would be a hypocrite since I jus had my back blown out by an 18 year old 

:dies: 

The New Employee kind of fell off the last two or so episodes. They should have stuck with cute moments (a la My God President) aspect instead of the work-promotion storyline. Also it being short episodes doesn’t help. I mean, as I predicted, we didn’t see the college friend at all; the run time is really hurting these Korean series because they don’t enable character development. Still the best Korean offering since Blueming; it was good but could have been great. :katie:

17 hours ago, dabunique said:

Girl I ....

22 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Between Fourth and Gemini, who is the problematic one in the future ?

It would be Gemini 😂 but I hope it’s none 

1 hour ago, rp662 said:

The New Employee kind of fell off the last two or so episodes. They should have stuck with cute moments (a la My God President) aspect instead of the work-promotion storyline. Also it being short episodes doesn’t help. I mean, as I predicted, we didn’t see the college friend at all; the run time is really hurting these Korean series because they don’t enable character development. Still the best Korean offering since Blueming; it was good but could have been great. :katie:

Omg you're right I completely forgot that college friend even existed :deadbanana:

tinns mother gives a homophobe tease 

WELP, id like to say that i finally understand ponds appeal like that lil mf always serves FACE! Phuwin kinda can't compete even though he cute too. :swan:

17 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

WELP, id like to say that i finally understand ponds appeal like that lil mf always serves FACE! Phuwin kinda can't compete even though he cute too. :swan:

Phuwin was serving bottom excellence (face wise) in The Warp Effect last episode where he told his gf he was gonna take responsibility for their unpanned pregnancy/baby. :swan:

----

FoEdtieXoAAdkS6?format=jpg&name=large

Let me go back to finishing My Beautiful Man before season 2 drops in 5 days.:gaycat3:

Korea/Japan how many times do we have to be in an office building. It is NOT giving Miranda Priestly.

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

It would be Gemini 😂 but I hope it’s none 

Well noted :gaydonnacat1:

Wait, I did not notice this during last week's episode. SoundWin are the most amusing enemies-to-lovers couple that I've seen so far.

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

tinns mother gives a homophobe tease 

Actually, this. 

Gun's mother accidentally revealed too much information.

I like this coming out scene. 

TiwPor seem to be only 2 friends. They are not even at their "close bro" stage. Are they going to rush the TiwPor story over the next 3 epsiodes, or are the writers going to pull a prank and go "Gotcha! We were just trolling you all"?

Edited by Genius1111

The last episode of cutie pie 2 

the tongue sucking scene :redface:

zeenew felt like they were actually getting married :redface:

its real y’all it’s real :redface: 

my basement is flooded :redface:

My School King ep 9 :gaycat6::gaycat7: What else can I say about this series? love two ship:gaycat2:  without a doubt I adore how sweet, tender and well done both relationships are, being that I am even spying on their privacy

Hae In Jung Hae In GIF - Hae In Jung Hae In Snowdrop - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Nebur

A progressive show! :clap3:

Having said that, sometimes I feel that the show may seem a little too preachy. Some Redditors have also mentioned that it's basically performative progressiveness. I don't disagree with that sentiment actually. Still, such conversations are important and the public in Thailand and around the world need to hear all these messages.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.