Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

Just now, Gottasadae said:

Huh? I thought there's gonna be like 8 episodes, no? :gaycat6: 

i thought da same but no 8th episode incoming and BL Updates r saying its over too

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept waiting for Phuwin to start licking the cream from Pond face :fan:

After watching that episode of TayNew visiting Yokohama, I was actually compelled to visit the city 2 days ago. 

The Gundam exhibit is not bad though rather pricey (nearly 5000 yen for the full experience) and I don't even know anything about Gundam. :redface: about 80% of the visitors were male.

I also wanted to try the Air Cabin ropeway that they rode, but it was not in operation. :redface:

I didn't see any BL related stuff being promoted there and I did not see any BL mangas being sold (though that's because I didn't explore any of the bookstores).

Shitty Pie @ number 2. I hate ya’ll thirsty gheys

1000 Stars snubbed :deadbanana4:

2gether is going to reach 1 billion. Kings

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

damn 2gether was insane wtf :deadbanana4:

surprised tharntype isnt here

the dating rumours/confirmation helped cutie pie lbr 

love by chance is the best thing la meme has done :redface:

The final of The New Employee was great, only missed a kiss 

I'm going to miss them so much :sosad:

40 minutes ago, Katamari said:

damn 2gether was insane wtf :deadbanana4:

surprised tharntype isnt here

the dating rumours/confirmation helped cutie pie lbr 

Well it series that are available to watch on Youtube. Otherwise, TT and KinnPorsche would most certainly be in the list. :foxaylove3:

Edited by rp662

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

BrightWin and 2Bros:ihype:The two guys had some cute chemistry together, maybe not as lovers, but as one guy irritating another.

Of the 987M views, I would honestly expect 1/3 of the views to be from people who watched just to see what the fuss was about and ending up disliking it. Still 2Bros is the true juggernaut, with 514M views even though there were only 5 episodes. 

Nice to see Dark Blue Kiss still holding on to its deserved spot in the top 5. :clap3:

FUTS being in the top 10 is not really well-deserved, but oh well.

21 minutes ago, Dracarys said:

hello, what show is this?

Korean BL - The New Employee

jus finished today so u can binge all 7 episodes before the movie version is released later this year

50 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Korean BL - The New Employee

jus finished today so u can binge all 7 episodes before the movie version is released later this year

I just finished Semantic Error & To My Star, and I was looking for a new korean bl, thank you! :alexz3:

1 minute ago, Dracarys said:

I just finished Semantic Error & To My Star, and I was looking for a new korean bl, thank you! :alexz3:

ugh da taste, my fave is To My Star 1 & 2

also check out Blueming (IGIYI) and Cherry Bottoms After Winter (Viki) and if u haven't Light On Me (Viki)

i miss these two

b81770089f66ab3678fe0be3025ac3e2b8ef1294

bf9a3392e851099870ef9028e1153896744a3ad1

bb3da274cc813b4186a3d994bc492ca90c84ec9c

44 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ugh da taste, my fave is To My Star 1 & 2

also check out Blueming (IGIYI) and Cherry Bottoms After Winter (Viki) and if u haven't Light On Me (Viki)

I have heard a lot about Blueming & Cherry Blossom! Thanks for the recommendation, def' going to watch all of theses. 

(I loved To My Star but so far Semantic Error is my favorite bl!)

Semantic Error" Leads Park SeoHam & DONGKIZ's Park JaeChan Reflect On  Working With Each Other On A BL Drama - Kpopmap

:jonny6:

NLMG ep8

The beach scenes are simply beautiful, they know exactly what they are doing to us :wanda: When Palm will stop to call him the young master aka mr Nueng. Not this fkn Maggie girl again, she's like a roach following Palm everywhere and keep making poor Nueng jelaous af :gaycat5: ... Last minutes of episode, that what I call the SERVE :celestial6:

How come Thai BL is the more mainstream of the country’s? Is it cause of YouTube?

japan sweeties…

19 minutes ago, Katamari said:

How come Thai BL is the more mainstream of the country’s? Is it cause of YouTube?

japan sweeties…

Easier accessibility and a consistent, thriving BL culture that’s been around for at least a decade. Not to mention the sponsorships and  some elite actors within their arsenal (and by elite, I mean social/wealth status not acting skills :sistrens:). 

25 minutes ago, Katamari said:

japan sweeties…

Girl, they keep making ton of BLs every year, plus more of them are available on youtube for free and on top of that everything miss Jongin said above :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Easier accessibility and a consistent, thriving BL culture that’s been around for at least a decade. Not to mention the sponsorships and  some elite actors within their arsenal (and by elite, I mean social/wealth status not acting skills :sistrens:). 

#Youtubesothai  but yeah it’s def an industry other countries can’t relate :redface:

at least Japan has the Yaoi comic industry in a chokehold tho :redface:

Damn that bottom from Senpai This Can't Be Love is getting IT in his new BL :clap3: The power of a better hair color

Fn6y-_DWAAACdui?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

japan sweeties…

This is what happens when you don't post them for free on Youtube. I have not watched any since Cherryphobic and the Ossan's Love franchise. :redface: It also seems like they don't do fanservice and anyway it is public information that the actors are straight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.